It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown the country for 5 years. If you disagree you want people to die

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
All of that great stuff, and we get to signal how patriotic we are by ratting out and ridiculing anyone concerned with selfish things like their rights!

Stuff like that makes me understand how Washington, Jefferson and Franklin felt all those years ago and why they fought so hard for less freedom. Those men were brave.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I wrote whta I thought we were supposed to do in the top part of this OP. It wasnt that the government should never be able to have temporary measures to respond to a crisis, its that we should be incredibly distruting of gthem and force them to answer all of the questions i listed and so many more before we acceot the infringement of our rights.

OHHHHH SORRY! I mean, dont ask questions, permanent lock down, thats the only answer!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have no problem with an indefinite lockdown as long as President Trump is the President, maybe even declare martial law!
I think the longer we do have regional lockdowns or even a 5 year lockdown under President Trump it will be good for the country.

The most important thing would be using the military to completely shut down the southern border.

I read they are perfecting do it yourself test kits for the Wuflu. If people test positive and have mild symptoms they should be sent home te self quarantine, ni need to overload the hospitals.a reply to: Grambler

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
^True patriot.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump can finally lock up hillary and comey and all of the other cirminals without panicing people.

You haven’t heard? The Coronavirus was really developed by the Trump administration to take out the worldwide cabal of Satanist pedophiles by killing off everyone that injects adrenachrome.

The self quarantine is just a smoke screen for the massive arrests of top level Hollywood pedos and the unsealing of the indictments everyone used to talk about so much.

I wish I was just making that up, but people actually believe that.

Lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

I wrote whta I thought we were supposed to do in the top part of this OP. It wasnt that the government should never be able to have temporary measures to respond to a crisis, its that we should be incredibly distruting of gthem and force them to answer all of the questions i listed and so many more before we acceot the infringement of our rights.

OHHHHH SORRY! I mean, dont ask questions, permanent lock down, thats the only answer!!!

I agree with you on that.

But this administration is transparent as a mud puddle. The only information we’ll ever get is whatever they’ve approved for us to see. And definitely not anything that makes them look bad.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Let the government so what it will do.

I will make my own plans.

The moment they try anything untoward we'll kill them and they know it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

All of that great stuff, and we get to signal how patriotic we are by ratting out and ridiculing anyone concerned with selfish things like their rights!

Stuff like that makes me understand how Washington, Jefferson and Franklin felt all those years ago and why they fought so hard for less freedom. Those men were brave.

I know the most important thing right now is doing everything we can to save lives and worship the government taking away our rights, but I have a confession.

I am also a little selfish.

Its my hope that 200 years from now, ill be considered a new founding father like those you listed.

There will only be a few people left in the country as the result of mass starvation etc (this is a good thing, less to die of the corona virus)

But I like to think as the huddle together in their hovels that they have never left their entire lives (true patriots they will be) they will tell the story of the brave founding father Grambler, who bravely announced we must all be fearful of the virus and demand government strip all rights from people and lock them down indefinitely.

With every lick of the government boot, we become bigger folk heroes

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

They will erect statues in your honor.

These will eventually be torn down for reasons.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It was difficult enough for me to decide on my own what socks I was going to put on my feet today, so I just duct-taped slices of raw ham to my feet instead.

When your government cheese check shows up in April your wife will be 2/3's of the way to making a great sandwich.

I'm making mine already on credit, in anticipation of the coming checks. That is how America works!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

With anything like this there are going to be deaths. A 5 year lockdown isn't realistic as far as people doing it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'm making mine already on credit, in anticipation of the coming checks. That is how America works!

Another true patriot.

edit on 21-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

They will erect statues in your honor.

These will eventually be torn down for reasons.

Hey another positive from the lockdown.

Cant get offended by statues if you cant leave your house to see them.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I think they are trying to limit the spread of the virus until they can get a vaccine ready.

At first, I thought closing everything was am overblown reaction. But now, it is very clear that is extremely contagious.

Shutting things down will not stop the virus....but what it will do is stagger the number of new cases...they are trying to keep the spread manageable, so that the hospitals don't get overloaded any worse than they already will be.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

With anything like this there are going to be deaths. A 5 year lockdown isn't realistic as far as people doing it.

Not a patriot

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This is how you win in times like these, put your feelz first and your rights like, oh, I don't know, 35th or 36th.

link   
a reply to: choomsuba

I have no problem with an indefinite lockdown as long as President Trump is the President, maybe even declare martial law!

Really ?
Freedom is hard won but easily lost , don't trust government ... any government.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I think they are trying to limit the spread of the virus until they can get a vaccine ready.

At first, I thought closing everything was am overblown reaction. But now, it is very clear that is extremely contagious.

Shutting things down will not stop the virus....but what it will do is stagger the number of new cases...they are trying to keep the spread manageable, so that the hospitals don't get overloaded any worse than they already will be.

Exactly right

The government couldnt be bothered to answer the questions I showed before lock us down, and people couldnt be bothered to do anything but blindly trust the government.

So this needed and noble lock down should last at least five years, or this is a chance hospitals could be overrun etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That’s your problem: you want to ask questions.

You don’t question The Plan. You don’t question The President. If you do, you’re a liberal cuck snowflake that hates American and Freedom, even if the only way you display your hatred of Freedom is by complaining about losing your Freedom.

When the President is playing 42-D chess and helping the Demonrats make himself look bad while the rest of the world so blatantly is helping the Demonrats and the President make himself look bad, you just sit there and let him do whatever he needs to do to win!

MAGAWAGA WWIGGAWAGGA

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So this needed and noble lock down should last at least five years, or this is a chance hospitals could be overrun etc.

If there's even a chance of hospitals getting overrun it's worth the trade off of shuttering businesses, leaving shelves barren of necessities and hopefully putting half the able bodied population out of work.

So. Effing. Worth. It.

edit on 21-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join