It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown the country for 5 years. If you disagree you want people to die

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole
Just read this about the Michigan lock-down.

But the Michigan State Police and the National Guard will not be actively patrolling and asking people whether they're engaging in essential tasks when they leave their house.

So its not really a lock-down by our witchery Governess. Its all for show and to say "look at me, they call me Cruela and you must stay home."

I think the hope is, people do the right thing..of course a % won't, then they will actually do some kind of enforcement.

Always people out there to make a bad situation worse.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Italy didn't take the lockdown seriously at first and their numbers skyrocketed. U.K. tried to use herd immunity and now their numbers are skyrocketing. Look at the spring breakers in Florida who thought they were invincible. These people may not die but they will spread it to the elderly and immunocompromised. Makes you wonder how bad it would have gotten if we just treated it like the everyday flu and not locked anything down.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What is grambler's youtube channel?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

What is grambler's youtube channel?

Its at the bottom of my posts.

but it is www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Can you please post a disclaimer next time? “Sky rocketed” should be with a grain of salt. compare them to just this seasons flu numbers and prove me wrong.

a reply to: conspiracy nut

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Can you please post a disclaimer next time? “Sky rocketed” should be with a grain of salt. compare them to just this seasons flu numbers and prove me wrong.

a reply to: conspiracy nut

You can prove it to yourself, get out there catch the virus then report back to us with your findings

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join