It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 How to Use One Ventilator to Save Multiple Lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Watch this short video to learn how to use one ventilator to save multiple lives.
GENIUS invention that might save many many lives on the IC all over the world.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ahamarlin

It is a damn shame that we are so unprepared for this. I certainly hope after this is under control that we reform regulations and laws so that the US can (and will) make medical devices and PPE supplies domestically.

I personally am as afraid of getting admitted to the hospital for weeks and having a 100 K - 200 K bill as much as death and permanent lung / organ damage.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I hear you, I think everybody is afraid.
I am in the Netherlands, the IC departments are starting to fill and we are only at the beginning of the curve. Probably 2-3 weeks behind Italy.
Our doctors are working around the clock to create extra beds/ventilators for the big wave.

I think it would be wise for every IC to have a few of the above ventilator sets lying around...
They have limitations but when you have patients with exactly the same treatment it could probably save lives in extreme situations.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: ahamarlin

It is a damn shame that we are so unprepared for this. I certainly hope after this is under control that we reform regulations and laws so that the US can (and will) make medical devices and PPE supplies domestically.

I personally am as afraid of getting admitted to the hospital for weeks and having a 100 K - 200 K bill as much as death and permanent lung / organ damage.

It is a damn shame that we are so unprepared for this

Unprepared for what , exactly ?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ahamarlin

Watch this short video to learn how to use one ventilator to save multiple lives.
GENIUS invention that might save many many lives on the IC all over the world.

youtu.be...

Unfortunately, he'll be sued by the manufacturer. They 'have to protect their patent' no matter what. Good old capitalism don't you know....

join