It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luck, Intuition or Something Else

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A series of events have lead me to here.

Well, not here, like ATS, but here, like a point in my life.

A right after the virus outbreak in China, yeah, the Chinese Virus or Kung Flu, my boss, a retired naval officer offers me a pay raise and another position if things got tight. This was way before it came to the US.

I had this feeling things were going to go south. Started stocking up, but I wish I had done a little more, but still good.

3 or 4 weeks later, things are getting tight. People getting laid off, and I'm still working so far. Waiting for things to totally shut down.

My question is what did he know, what did those 4 senators know, what did my boss know.

For me, it was a gut feeling, and I am still going with that. It's telling me to chill and be prepared , which I am.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A lot of people knew something like this was coming. Not this virus in particular, but an event that would throw our society into a tailspin. People that have experience in high levels of government saw the dysfunction and saw the writing on the wall.

It just happened faster than anyone expected because of our current leadership. A family member I know that retired a few years ago would always joke about how I better learn how to operate in a state of martial law. And he’d laugh about how it’s not going to happen in his lifetime but it’s something I’d eventually have to deal with.

Then after this last election you had an exodus of people from Washington to Costa Rica and New Zealand. People who were instrumental in the RNC.

They knew, because they saw what it really is from the inside. Beyond the BS propaganda that told everyone we’re in an amazing era and America was getting great again. Whatever that is supposed to mean.

They knew exactly what this was. The only thing I regret is not following their lead. When the rats start jumping off the ship it means it’s taking on water.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I agree with you!

The removal from office didn't work, so they had to take drastic actions. I don't think this will work either. He will turn it around and come out on top as a champion

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Many of us have been saying for a couple years that the economy was due for a correction and the longer it was artificially propped up the worse it would be. This was inevitable. The virus and crashing economy just had a synergistic effect.

This is decades of fraud, abuse, mismanagement, and complete lack of accountability, coming home to roost again. It's looking like the corporations and going to be the ones to make out, once again, so we can repeat it in another decade or so.

new topics

top topics

join