It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Proper Handwashing PSA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, there's been a lot said about how to properly and effectively wash one's hands to prevent the transmissions of infectious agents and bacteria.

This little video shows how to do it properly, and why it is so important to do it thoroughly and correctly. This is how medical personnel are taught to wash, or rather, scrub.

A little sprinkle of water, a dab soap and rinse, will not do it.

Please watch.

WASH YOUR HANDS.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That's hard though.

Haven't they made a hand scrubbing machine yet I can get on amazon delivered by drone through my disinfecting slot so I don't have to...ew..go outside?

a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Also, that handle/knob you touched with your dirty hands to turn on the water? Don't use your freshly cleaned hands to turn it off. Use a towel or some such. Especially true in public places if they aren't automatic.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Also, that handle/knob you touched with your dirty hands to turn on the water? Don't use your freshly cleaned hands to turn it off. Use a towel or some such. Especially true in public places if they aren't automatic.

Absolutely.

And if in public, use paper towels to open the door when you leave.

Do not use air dryers, as they recirculated the air.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Great topic and a good refresher for everybody!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here's another tutorial. This one's in German, but it sure gets the message across. Watch till the end.

Anyway, thanks for the hand washing how to video. Very helpful and I'll be sure to remember it next time I hit the sink.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds
Ok, that was funny.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Thanks for the reminder .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I have a bowl by the sink of soap and bleach solution.

Dunk.

Swish around.

Scrub hands moderately.

Rinse.

Overkill?🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence ...Everyone, as this video says, use *soap* and water. NO one advises using bleach in contact with human skin. Don't go there. The medical doctor in my family stopped using anything but pure soap and water to wash his hands after his first year of medical school.

top topics

join