It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman SO SICK! but looks and acts fine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Apparently this Congressman from Utah is “ as sick as he has ever been” I don’t know about any of you but I didn’t look or sound like that when I was “as sick as I’ve ever been” ....

Thoughts ?
Sick as I’ve EVER been

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

That man looks incredibly tired, even though, no he doesn't seem to be experiencing "laboured breathing".

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I’ve worked at Costco since the start of this 80hrs a week..... I’m tired too; but I’m also “not sick” 🤙 and I’ve been in contact with roughly 45k- 65k over the last week alone.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I will subscribe to this thread in the hopes that you don't get sick.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I could barely understand him with all that “frequent coughing” he was doing.

He is the luckiest sob if that’s the sickest he’s ever been. Usually when I’m really sick I can’t function. He’s obviously has never experienced a migraine.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

That man looks incredibly tired, even though, no he doesn't seem to be experiencing "laboured breathing".

That was my impression as well. And a little flushed. Of course, he could normally have a big booming voice and this really is a marked difference for him. I've never seen him before so I have no idea. But, yeah, I've had a lung infection before, and I could barely squeak out enough of a voice to make myself heard. I just had no strength or force to push my voice out, if that makes sense. Or maybe this is different and I'm just rambling now...

But I also feel like it's a little irresponsible on his part as well. Too many people aren't taking this seriously as it is, and those are the people who will say, "Look! He's good enough to go on TV... can't be that bad." If he's sick, then act like it dammit! Especially if you're trying to impress "you're as sick as you've ever been." Save your breath, get your rest, drink your fluids...

And someone should be telling him to turn on a vaporizer, and to keep his body elevated at least 45°. It infuriates me that even the Lung Association (who has that very advice at their website!) isn't screaming this from the rooftops.

Hmmmmm... maybe I'll write to Melania and tell her this is what she should be saying in her next PSA... genuine practical and helpful information to people on how to help themselves...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

this is the correct answer .

how sick a person thinks he // she is is a subjective metric - mostly based on thier own medical history

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Most likely he will recover, but not before Democrats get all the mileage they can out of him. Their immediate goal is to block the Phase-3 stimulus package. The one that sends checks to consumers.

Even though it's over 1.3 Trillion dollars this morning, there are 6 House Democrats who are "sick" and can't come back to D.C. to vote YEA/NEA.

If they don't find a way to vote remotely, this will become a HUGE issue that will not have the economic effect they're seeking with the delay.

Latest Status of Aid Package: thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

My family all had an illness in January that might have been this. Husband brought it home from work after Chinese VIPs came through.

I sounded a little "chesty" because my throat was irritated, but my main illness was an irritated, sore throat and extreme fatigue with fever for about four or five days. I was tight in the chest for about two weeks. I had a dry cough for two or three days, especially at night. I also had a sudden nosebleed at one point.

After the early days when my throat stopped feeling as sore, I didn't sound all that sick, but I sure felt it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

i think he's a puttin on the dog. is he up for reelection?

just so happens he is.

McAdams is the representative for Utah’s 4th congressional district (view map) and is a Democrat. He has served since Jan 3, 2019. McAdams is next up for reelection in 2020.
Rep. Ben McAdams

edit on 21-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join