It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for the peak cases of Covid 19 in America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What! No stars on my post that the over all deaths in America will be 20% less per month than normal as this goes on?

Geez...

I bet I'm right...BTW

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Stars given by participants in this forum are far more generous than say stars (NOT) given in the "Religion" or "Conspiracies in Religion" forums. Look at my stats. Those (my home) forums are UNFORGIVING and MEAN SPIRITED and possibly ignorant regarding star dispersal. They are hateful and brutally judgmental. You are now officially forewarned to avoid ever posting to those forums if expecting a *thanks for participating* reward/accolade and will be (behind the scenes) unapologetically dismissed as a fawner; an unworthy suck up.

edit on 21-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Honestly, I didn't get what you were saying in that post.

Now, 20% of what?

I mean Germany has more cases than the US but only 68 deaths. The US is already at 279.

edit on 21-3-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Actually THAT (your question/query) is what I meant to say; but was emotionally sidetracked. Xtrozero: please answer.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They have a greater number of beds available like sixty per hundred thousand , as opposed to Britain's six. Or something like that the number of beds are massive compared to Britain's. I heard it on a BBC report this afternoon.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Stars given by participants in this forum are far more generous than say stars (NOT) given in the "Religion" or "Conspiracies in Religion" forums. Look at my stats. Those (my home) forums are UNFORGIVING and MEAN SPIRITED and possibly ignorant regarding star dispersal. They are hateful and brutally judgmental. You are now officially forewarned to avoid ever posting to those forums if expecting a *thanks for participating* reward/accolade and will be (behind the scenes) brutally dismissed as a fawner; an unworthy suck up.

Stared

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Honestly, I didn't get what you were saying in that post.

Now, 20% of what?

I mean Germany has more cases than the US but only 68 deaths. The US is already at 279.

With the shut down of so much we will have less car deaths, less gun deaths etc... During the gulf war less soldiers died compared to just accidents since we had so many in the desert not doing "accidents" even though we had deaths due to war...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Actually THAT (your question/query) is what I meant to say; but was emotionally sidetracked. Xtrozero: please answer.

We will end up with less deaths over all....where are all the gun deaths in Chicago as example... lol people in their homes living...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
That would make a difference but, talking about the US, how many do they have?

Looked it up and it seems the US has less than 3. Taking into account the difference in population, it doesn't look too good.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm glad I asked because I would not have figured out that was what you were talking about.

The shut downs are temporary, at least they are supposed to be. There will be a lot of time in the year left to make up for lost time.

ETA: Looked up the death rate for the US and it seems to be around 2.6M a year. From what I found 14,400 are homicides and 37,200 are car accidents. The Covid deaths might offset those numbers and then some.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We will end up with less deaths over all....where are all the gun deaths in Chicago as example... lol people in their homes living...

How fast time travels. Just a few months ago the media was incessantly reporting teenage vaping deaths and advocating the banning of flavored products. What happened to that story? Was it an obvious blatant maneuver by the leftist media to destroy an industry? Do we know what happened? Were flavored products banned? How many teens died last month of self inflicted lung destruction? Sensationalize those hot topics that could help re-election campaigns; or their money grubbing underpinnings (its a network of liars and thieves). How will the media spin this Corona "crisis" in two weeks? Are we victims or heroes?
edit on 21-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans
The general rule with sickness is that if a sickness takes five days to get to its worst point it will take another five days to get better. It will be the same with this virus when the deaths peak and level off at the top of the curve , it will be the same time it started until it reached the top before it disappears. Providing a cure doesn't just jump in and halt it. It will be the same for the individual as a general rule.
The chances are that you are going to get a dose, prepare your body with Vitamin D .C and Zinc. America and the UK are have a chance to cop it badly, they were too late to the party, add in an already stressed out, population coming out of winter with immune systems, already compromised by crap foods, to much alcohol and needless medications. Prepare to be tested. If you have had it and recovered join a care team you will be needed.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Don't you all realize why the global governmental panic?

Think: Who does it kill at exponential rates?

Those over 60 with exponential increases in death rate through age 80 when it peaks

Think: Which gender it is now found to die at a higher rate from the virus if elderly?

Males are dying at a higher rate than females

Who runs the world?
OLD MEN - every race - every country - every Parliament - every Congress/Senate - every Politik and Polity are run mostly by old men, and often VERY OLD MEN

Who dies at exponentially higher rates from this virus than from the flu or other viruses?
VERY OLD MEN

Thus, the current world wide reaction we have seen is being driven by very old men. In countries who have real elections, not to include China, Russia, Cuba, etc.. it is the voting public who caused this by voting for VERY OLD MEN.

NO world leader or political leader should be allowed to lead after the age of 80, not one. Because nearly everyone has cognitive decline after age 80 and an exponentially higher rate of serious health problems.

By age 75 those with other health conditions, like heart disease, prior serious surgeries, are in the midst of cognitive decline. (every surgery causes slight cognitive decline in the elderly).

By age 75 many seniors still have the mental capacity to carry on, but they should not be in the positions of power that they have "godfather" like control over amassed through the years.

Just think dudes, and look at the world leaders, even our own US leaders, many approaching 80 if not over, most of the powerful approaching or over 75.

We did to this ourselves by allowing these VERY OLD MEN to accumulate "godfather" like power and by electing them to positions of power. VERY OLD POWERFUL WOMEN are also a danger to society due to the natural inevitable decline of cognition.

If you voted for anyone over 75, YOU ARE PARTY RESPONSIBLE, for the over reaction.

edit on 3/21/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

How will the media spin it when it is over? I can tell you how CNN, MSNBC, NY TImes, will.

They will blame conservatives.

They will blame Trump.

They will blame every Republican in the entire country.

They will turn each and every person who voted for Trump into a villain.

That is how the mainstream media and Hollywood will spin it - the way they have spinned everything for the past 4 years.

Make as many people as possible hate 60+ million of their fellow Americans. Try and get people to hate anyone who lives in middle non-urban America, in flyover country, who feed the nation and make it work - because they are more isolated anyway and will die at much lower rates.

This was happening before the virus, there is a pause now, but after it is over, these are exactly the people the mass media and Hollywood will do their best to make people hate/loathe/despise. This is the way US media and Hollywood works, spread the hate, teach hate, expand national hate for ones fellow citizens. I expect this and would actually put money on it.

That is exactly what will happen, watch and see.

edit on 3/21/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ETA: Looked up the death rate for the US and it seems to be around 2.6M a year. From what I found 14,400 are homicides and 37,200 are car accidents. The Covid deaths might offset those numbers and then some.

That is why I suggested we will see a drop from the 216,000 average per month. The 20% I pulled out of my butt, but we will see a drop no matter the COVID-19 death rate.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Not necessarily, if that 216,000 is mostly due to natural causes or accidents in the home. Even suicides would still be happening, maybe even more.

That is why I singled out homicide and car accidents. They are a small amount of that 2.6M

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Not necessarily, if that 216,000 is mostly due to natural causes or accidents in the home. Even suicides would still be happening, maybe even more.

That is why I singled out homicide and car accidents. They are a small amount of that 2.6M

Well it is a prediction thread, and that is mine...lol

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Mine is that even if accidents and homicides drop and Covid is around the same as the regular flu (up to 60k deaths a year, so I have heard) then it will offset the drop from people staying home.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Mine is that even if accidents and homicides drop and Covid is around the same as the regular flu (up to 60k deaths a year, so I have heard) then it will offset the drop from people staying home.

Over/Under 216,000 a monthly average, I say under

Over/Under 180,000 a monthly average, I say under

Over/Under 150,000 a monthly average, I say over

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yearly car accidents and homicides only make up around 51,600 deaths of the 2.6M.

Everyone else dying of old age and/or other illnesses are still going to die and they make up the bulk of those 216,000 you keep posting.

ETA: Throw in 5k workplace fatalities per year that will also drop and you still have a very small number to offset.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join