It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The events of Revelation begin with a pandemic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
In fact I think Satan faling like lightning (i.e. suddenly) is about something different. As shown by the context, both in the Luke passage and in Revelation ch12, it relates to Satan's fall from power as a consequence of sin being forgiven and the forgiveness of sin being preached.

edit on 1-11-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yet the next verse talks of having the authority of trampling snakes, scorpions, an destroying the enemy. Sounds very compassionate.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
Now you're going off-topic and into trolling issues, which is where I stop taking part.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

you really spin-the-yarn...

Short & Sweet :

Biblically, the first horseman of the apocalypse rode a white horse. The horseman was a false prophet “bent on conquest” or a “Trojan Horse.” ...

the 'rider' had a Bow and Crown ((Interesting...the 'rider' likely wore a white outfit, like a lab technician or Doctor does... Revelation does not say the rider had a quiver-of-arrows as ammo for the 'Bow' so the Bow & Crown (aka: Corona) are methods for conquering instead of the use of muscular force/weaponry to overpower the opposing forces...

Dr. Fauci, the 50 year Bureaucrat, specializing in Health procedures on a government scale...

might well serve as the forerunner of the coming False Prophet who aides the future AC in consolidating power over the global community of beleagured nations savaged by series of Pandemics/Plagues/Pathogens which sprang from the 10 WHO Virus-Factories scattered among the End-Times nations (including USA, China, et al)

the 1st Horse & Rider goes forth to create the 10 horned/7 headed/crowned Beast Empire (AKA: 10 toes of the Daniel Statue) and that is the mission of the 1st white horse of Apocalypse...to conquer...

to alter the global business & trade Paradigm of old..to create the vacuum left by infected monies replaced with clean digital money/credits...to make ready a new form of buying-selling, essential services vs not critical ones
..modified social interactions/distancing....

the Rise of the Beast System in all areas of social activity and opening the doorway for the entry of the AntiChrisst...in years to come

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
i explained and justified my interpretation of the four horsemen in the other thread I linked, so I won't go through it all again.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

OK, it is up to me to find out your stance, agreed

this link: www.skywatchtv.com...

states that Resheph is the likely false savior on the white horse (of the 4 horsemen) who carries a toxic 'bow' & 'crown'
which fits (in a broad sense) my viewpoint that the first rider w/bow & crown going forth to 'conquer' is personalized as the current Dr Fauci, the quintecential Bureaucrat of 50 years pushing to 'Lockdown' all of global industry/economies & to create a Dictitoral Pharma body of Authority (as the fledgling 10 toes-of-Daniel or 10 horns of Revelation) AKA; Beast Empire of 7 heads/10 horns which will take time to evolve from here

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
(Thinking)

(I still love you)
(I mean it)

ACTS 7:5 And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not [so much as] to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when [as yet] he had no child.
ACTS 7:6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat [them] evil four hundred years.
11/19/2019 Covid-19 +++++++++++++++++ 400 Days to 12/21/2020

A Day for a Year of 2Peter3:8.............Planet Earth is not given much of a judgment, when God says in revelation "Sodom and Egypt", he is really discrediting the events of revelation for many reasons..............mankind is responsible for its "dead flesh accusation", and not having a unified field on earth, no rainbow/rings............God may reveal that, but the issue is humanities conviction.

(Humanity as a whole believes it is not already guilty of sin, it has not responsibility or accountability with god..............and it also believes the son of man, or god, is payment for its sin and those genetic lines removed from the book of revelation with no legal right to live................)

(You know what these people do to me, and how their lives are taken daily, and how this has become a circus................that is not the mercy god intends for moses and his family)
edit on 19-11-2020 by memeray because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join