It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The events of Revelation begin with a pandemic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
On a side note the Story of Pandoras Box also share very similar depictions of the Four Horse men, but I think in the story they were just called Evils.

Pestilence the first, an then so on, much like the bible renditions, but if I recall in the bible, the first one called Conquest instead of pestilence.

Almost 1500 year ago, people in Europe though it was up on them due to a piece of Halley comet breaking off an smashing in Northern Europe which brought about a massive famine back then.

I'm more worried about the Demagogues.
edit on 22-3-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
The Pandora's Box story is more about the origin of the general evils we already know about, such as Old Age, Labour, Sickness, Insanity, Vice, and Passion. I'm getting this from Robert Graves on Greek Myths (section 39), and he's getting it from Hesiod. It's a version of the Eden story, with Pandora in the place of Eve.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The story of Pandoras Box is more or less an origin an creation story of humanity, an is very similar to The Garden of Eden, only difference is that the Titan War might as well be the anceint Greeks, Genesis.

From what I recall, it was Prometheus an his brother that made humans and wild life, but Zeus thought humanity was an upstart race. Which is why he got Pandora made, an did the same thing that god did with Eve, "Whatever you do, dont touch" an she did.

All the while Prometheus went into bondage at some point before her creation.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

God> hmm so I have made them curious with a touch of inquisitiveness, what will I do now.
Yes, I will make things I deem important and tell them not to touch..... Muhahaha

Hmm I'm bored, I'm going to give them sexual organs some animal magnetism and free will.
(7 billion humans later)... I think I need to make a virus.
edit on 22-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: ManyMasks
Why spread them out even as much as that? As I pointed out in the 2010 thread, Plague, War, and Famine are all causes of death, so it is a little absurd that Death should not accompany them. I pictured them as almost simultaneous, "fanning out across the world, with Death following on behind the causes of death and picking up the dead bodies". (That quotation is from memory, but probably close enough)

I suggest a deeper search into the 'Death'....

the physical 'death' is not more than being 'Asleep' in a grave or tomb

the bad-actors who are later thrown into the Lake-of-Fire is another type of 'death' / annihilation

the Black horse-horseman identified as 'Death' is not the 'death' associated with loss-of-life from Wars or plagues or famines, I think it is a deeper 'Death'... an absolute discorporation & memory of the entity involved in the 'Death'--> think in terms of non-existence & never was

that is the 'Death' allocated to them who Accept the 'Mark'
edit on nd31158489007722142020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Death and Hades are "given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth" (Revelation ch6 v8. In other words, a re-statement of the previous three horsemen. This looks like ordinary physical death to me- no need to be over-ingeneious.
The mark and the effects of the mark come at a later stage. Follow through the sequence of events.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

(7 billion humans later)... I think I need to make a virus.

I would suppose it wasn't God that made the virus, but instead was the aberrant electromagnetic frequencies of humankind that resonated this thing into existence. Or it was made through organic material manipulation in a lab in Wuhan.

Going off the first point, there was a nobel prize winner who found that viruses can assemble from monomers simply by exposure to a particular resonant frequency:

Transduction of viral DNA information through electromagnetic waves

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I'm of the opinion it has been manifested into reality by a collective conscious infested with fear.
OR to give the scientific name, the nocebo effect.
Self fulfilling prophecies. The only true way to know the reason for this assault is to watch the changes that occur afterwards. Cause and effect.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yessirr...April at the latest and Aliens by July 26....9th of Av am I wrong about that date...idk

there is a great deception running around loose out there

edit to add....Armageddon maybe Atonement 2024 ar 1260 days then the 1335 days added to that hit Hannakka exactly

Yeah well there will be an event to bring America together one day.

It will be chinese, islamists, and russian paratroopers dropping out the sky.

Americans will re-unite for a red-dawn type battle to help save the country.

All hope will seem lost, cause we are heavily outnumbered, then intervention from the divine God and his angels will see us through until victory is ours.

That's how exactly how it's going to be and I don't care what anyone else says about it.

The aliens, I don't really know where they come into the equation. Right after America is saved by God, then maybe the aliens invade and suck our blood dry, real slowly.

Then after reading what I wrote, I say are we really just characters in this script?

Is this the best they GOT?

Seriously?

Who is writing this script.. who are the architects behind this script?

Are they JOKES... maybe they are JOKES.

I'm not impressed... by none of it!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird
Yes, that's how many people seem to see Armageddon. It's not my version, and I don't think it's Revelation's version either, but I looked at that in a different thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Nature made the virus, but God made nature.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What about the Black Death plague? That killed 75,000,000-200,000,000. Wouldn’t that have qualified for a revelations type plague, I.e. end times? Their has to be so many other examples throughout history, what makes this one special.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: LoneBird
Yes, that's how many people seem to see Armageddon. It's not my version, and I don't think it's Revelation's version either, but I looked at that in a different thread.

If just 25% of individuals on earth shut all this off forever and refuse to accept any of this false reality that is being created for us, it would all stop and new world would emerge.. one without fear and manipulation for control.

But even I am not doing what I know needs to be done, I'm listenin to tupac and thinkin I should start drinkin again, after a 2 minute prayer to Christ earlier.

So it's start with me and you, and each other person down the line, to say enough is enough and let it all go and start taking control, within, deep within.. without ever turning back.

Or else we will just live out scripts already written for us. I'm derailing, sorry..

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Matt11
I was very careful in the OP about NOT claiming that this particular event was the Revelation plague. My point was that the events of Revelation would begin in some such way. The Black Death could have had that effect, but didn't.

P.S. As an old student of History, I'm curious about your sources for the Black Death statistics, given that historians can only guess what the population levels actually were. I can remember reading articles using indirect methods like "changes in the rental value of land" in order to estimate the effects of the Black Death.

edit on 22-3-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Nice interpretation. You present a good case. I am going to print out your opening post and share it with a bunch of my friends.

The date of your draft on this subject has special meaning for me. I thought something prophetic was supposed to happen back in October 2014. It looks like it was your Draft instead.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nature made the virus, but God made nature.

God most certainly could interfere, but that takes away both free will and justice. The parable of the vineyard where the master leaves it to his servants seems most relevant to our current condition. Corona, meaning 'crown', is likely pointing to some sort of virally infected state of being that has something to do with our heads.

I have somewhat come to terms with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle - the more you come to being able to identify with certainty, the more uncertain the situation becomes. God seems to be elusive with this law so that his Kingdom cannot be taken by force.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I bet people were also saying that during the great fire of London amidst the (truly horrifying) bubonic plague in 1666.

That's the trouble with superimposing superstitions on anything - it's a self fulfilling prophesy and therefore basically meaningless.

Cheers.
edit on 22-3-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
I will repeat what I've said to a couple of other people;
"I was very careful in the OP about NOT claiming that this particular event was the Revelation plague. My point was that the events of Revelation would begin in some such way. "

I'll also draw your attention to the second post in this thread; I wrote this thread more than five years before current events began, and one version was published by me on this site ten years ago. I am not imposing interpretations on events, but doing things the other way round. My aim has been to explicate what the book of Revelation says.

edit on 22-3-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Do you want to state that this was made in a lab and that this is no natural occurring event? Does the bible have space for such non connecting dots to just be forcefully connected?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject
The Bible says nothing one way or the other. of course it would not occur to anyone at the time that a plague could be made in a lab.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join