It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Corona Virus absolutely came from that lab in Wuhan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Anybody with half a brain suspected this from the beginning, but Listverse has an excellent article about...

Top 10 Reasons To Believe the Wuhan Virology Lab Caused 2019-nCoV

What tipped me off is how the Chinese government seemed desperate to blame pretty much anything & everybody except this lab. The virus came from a seafood market... or was it pangolins? No, it came from Canada. Actually, it came from the US. No wait...

+39 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Me bad...after reading some of the threads and many comments on ATS, I thought Trump was responsible for the coronavirus.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So...still the 'CHINESE VIRUS'.

+14 more 
link   

Course it #in did - anyone who thinks otherwise is bat-soup crazy - in scenarios such as how all of this manifested itself, there are no coincidences.

The question then becomes - was it the chinese, or was it a US false flag event made to look like the chinese?

Exciting times!!

link   

People who repeatedly spew conjecture as fact totally annoy me, just saying

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah, the US would never do something like that, they are too humane, and altruist, they care too much for human life.

Give this post a star if you don't believe the above statement.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
On January 12th CNN published an article about the "Chinese virus."

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am tired of living in exciting times... I am ready for some boring times so I can relax and raise my son, and get back to enjoying the ride that is life.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am tired of living in exciting times... I am ready for some boring times so I can relax and raise my son, and get back to enjoying the ride that is life.

In your best estimate, how long do you think all of this is going to last before you get that ride back?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

As a person who only has half a brain (the other half was removed due to SARS) i knew it.

I just ate some bat pangolin soup-oh no *cought cough dizzy spells* the chinese play fast and loose and think they can get away with everything, but the world is turning on them, and i'm not talking about the day night cycle.

have they not heard of the roman empire? *cough cough stumbling home from the bar*

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LA TIMES, WAPO & BUZZFEED also called it the "Chinese" virus too:

www.cnn.com...
www.latimes.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.buzzfeednews.com...

CNN also called the "Wuhan Virus".
www.cnn.com...

The Leftist press is so full of crap!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If, and that's a big "IF", I was inclined to think this virus was a bio weapon, I would suspect Kim Jung Un, North Korea first. After all, he did promise the world a "Christmas gift".

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If, and that's a big "IF", I was inclined to think this virus was a bio weapon, I would suspect Kim Jung Un, North Korea first. After all, he did promise the world a "Christmas gift".

Not a weapon, but rather the result of people who's sole job is to experiment on deadly pathogens....experimenting on deadly pathogens.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

LA TIMES, WAPO & BUZZFEED also called it the "Chinese" virus too:

www.cnn.com...
www.latimes.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.buzzfeednews.com...

CNN also called the "Wuhan Virus".
www.cnn.com...

The Leftist press is so full of crap!

Like it or not, there's a century-old history of naming a disease after its place of origin. It started with the Spanish Flu. More recently, Ebola is named after a river in Africa, and Zika is named after a forest in Uganda. Then there's MERS -- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Who stands to make the most from this?

Western markets are crashing and who is buying the stock?

No more reported cases from people living in China, only those returning to the country. Russia, one case reported.How is that possible when they have such a large border with China? Do they have a vaccine or cure that they are not willing to share with the western world?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Anybody with half a brain suspected this from the beginning

Do we have any evidence that can be used as club? You know,
to beat those that don't have half a brain over the head with.

Oh and George Noory also believes it's bio weapon. And says so
every night on air.

edit on 20-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
it should be called the lieber virus

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Course it #in did - anyone who thinks otherwise is bat-soup crazy - in scenarios such as how all of this manifested itself, there are no coincidences.

The question then becomes - was it the chinese, or was it a US false flag event made to look like the chinese?

Exciting times!!

Don't know if its true but someone said that pedo epstein sposored (bio)chemical labs and specificly a scientist researching virussus....in a lab at wuhan. Thats crazy...a farewell/ middle finger present from epstein maybe?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Exciting times!!

Don't know if its true but someone said that pedo epstein sposored (bio)chemical labs and specificly a scientist researching virussus....in a lab at wuhan. Thats crazy...a farewell/ middle finger present from epstein maybe?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join