It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching this train wreck of a press conference?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Dr Fauci face palm.

edit on 20-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I love making threads like this because it makes the unquestioning Trump lemmings come out in full force.

There is nothing, and I repeat nothing that you guys wouldn’t support Donald Trump doing. Be that martial law, tanking the economy, hell, you’d all support him if he rode around personally setting all of your houses on fire. And the funny part is you call yourself patriots. I get a good laugh at that every time one of you comment.

Thank you for being you. And more than that, showing up in this thread to show everyone else who you are.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Haha!

That’s perfect.

Even his own administration is facepalming live on TV.

Man what a train wreck.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You are just a ball faced liar dude! And that's another way to use the mud pit.

I love making threads like this because it makes the unquestioning Trump lemmings come out in full force.

Sick little troll

edit on 20-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do you have the part before that where the reporter was being dismissive of the President, and tried to push the agenda of the reporters controllers? Or is going to be one of those arguments from you where you selectively choose parts of a statement to justify your point instead of looking at the whole comment?

The full press conference can be seen here:
Youtube

The issue in question is between 1:15 and 1:24. I'll ask that people make up their own minds as to if the President was correct in dressing down a reporter.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

That’s rich coming from a Q Anon follower.

Lmao.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

How did Trump "tank the economy"?

This should be worth hearing.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ha ha, just figured out where your from.... Well hoping you a little sunshine and Perhaps a little Starbucks enjoyment...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I read reports from China and Italy on how this crisis has actually brought people closer together, but on ATS some things never change...the Left will find anything to lash out at Trump.

edit on 3/20/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It's not nice having a leader that makes a fool of himself is it? Over here in blighty we have the same problem with BawJaws, a.k.a Mini-Trump....

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Do you have the part before that where the reporter was being dismissive of the President, and tried to push the agenda of the reporters controllers?

Trump had already answered that part and moved on. Everyone else started asking questions.

The reporter then asked the second question about his response to the American people who were scared and that’s when Trump lashed out at him.

You and others are conflating two questions asked back to back in an attempt to not make it as bad as it is.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You know....... the beauty part of that......... we can choose the important ones to address and leave the shills and trolls as audience. a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There is nothing, and I repeat nothing that you guys wouldn’t support Donald Trump doing.

Hey, you have every right to hate Trump...heck, there are times he gets under my skin too. But do you actually believe that either Sanders or Biden would do a better job Than Trump? And if so, explain exactly why.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How did Trump "tank the economy"?

This should be worth hearing.

I never said he did. I said you all would fully support him if he did.

I’m not seeing a lot of responses here that make me think otherwise.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Who are these frightened scared americans? I havent seen any in my daily experience.

They're the colloidal silver drinking FOX News addicts.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

There is nothing, and I repeat nothing that you guys wouldn’t support Donald Trump doing.

Hey, you have every right to hate Trump...heck, there are times he gets under my skin too. But do you actually believe that either Sanders or Biden would do a better job Than Trump? And if so, explain exactly why.

Nope. I believe that none of them care about America or the people in it. There is no difference between Biden and Trump in my book. And Sanders is too centrist for me.

link   
Touche'ta reply to: Sookiechacha

link   

I thought I would be happy watching him crash and burn. But watching this entire spectacle happen in real time is one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed.

Didn't see this one but saw the one a couple of days ago , a truly cringe worthy and rather sad watch , I had to keep reminding myself this is the President of the USA speaking.

I don't like Mike Pence but it felt better when he was talking and sounding like he knew what he was talking about and had real answers to real questions , Trump's only got irrelevant rhetoric and BS when he answers questions.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: carsforkids

That’s rich coming from a Q Anon follower.

Lmao.

More credibility than a Leftist fake news liberal media consumer 😌

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
But you know, he's responding in kind if at all

a reply to: gortex

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join