It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching this train wreck of a press conference?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: underwerks
Jesus Christ.

The President was asked if he had a message for the people who are scared right now. He attacked the reporter and called that a nasty question. Then continued to berate him and the others present.

That could have been some kind of defining moment where he gave a statement to the American people. But no, nothing but angry ranting. I’ve been watching it in replay and the face of the woman behind him is priceless.

I realize we have a petulant child as commander in chief but good lord. Even the people supposedly backing him are shaking their heads. How can a person go about as President this clueless?

I thought I would be happy watching him crash and burn. But watching this entire spectacle happen in real time is one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed.

R.I.P. America.

Incorrect. The reporter asked if he was giving false hope about the drug to the american people. To which he replied "It may work or it may not work."

He then called him disgusting because the reporter purposely tried to make it sound like Trump said it would work, which is not accurate.

Disregard OP he's being intellectually dishonest.

That isn’t what happened. I’ve been sitting here watching it on replay.

Reporter: What do you say to Americans who are scared though, I guess. Nearly 200 dead, 14,000 who are sick, millions, who as you witnessed are scared right now. What do you say to Americans who are watching right now who are scared?

Trump: I say you’re a terrible reporter, that’s what I say. I think that’s a very nasty question and I think it’s a very bad signal that you’re putting out to the American people.

That’s it, verbatim as I’m sitting here watching it. You can try to lie and misinterpret things all you want but it’s available for everyone to watch. He had already answered the first part of the question and moved on. Then the reporter asked him the second part I included here and that’s what his response was to.

So please, everyone go watch it for yourself.
edit on 20-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank You.... surprise...! I am with President Trump, all these ah hmmm journalists sewing discourse.. You know they are. But if your on their team to discredit, well then there is failure at hand. Thanks for the vid.a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Jesus Christ.

The President was asked if he had a message for the people who are scared right now. He attacked the reporter and called that a nasty question. Then continued to berate him and the others present.

That could have been some kind of defining moment where he gave a statement to the American people. But no, nothing but angry ranting. I’ve been watching it in replay and the face of the woman behind him is priceless.

I realize we have a petulant child as commander in chief but good lord. Even the people supposedly backing him are shaking their heads. How can a person go about as President this clueless?

I thought I would be happy watching him crash and burn. But watching this entire spectacle happen in real time is one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed.

R.I.P. America.

Incorrect. The reporter asked if he was giving false hope about the drug to the american people. To which he replied "It may work or it may not work."

He then called him disgusting because the reporter purposely tried to make it sound like Trump said it would work, which is not accurate.

Disregard OP he's being intellectually dishonest.

Yup, he didn't even offer up a link.

Typical M.O by the op.

It’s live, and the mud pit doesn’t require links.

If you have anything resembling a thought I’d be glad to address it.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So what's the point of this thread? Other then your usual misinterpretation and made up events?

You created an entire thread for just one of his many pressers and ignorantly claim, in typical leftist fashion that he attacked a reporter, other leftist lock step in tune rabidly agree, to much of their own equal ignorance of course.

That could have been some kind of defining moment where he gave a statement to the American people.

Trump directly engages the American people silly

He must be doing something good to get praises from Illhan Omar, one as deluded as you, surely that accounts for something?

The media is nothing more than politically biased and emotionally reactive reporting, good for Trump and his responses to them, you can keep consuming them
and running back to ATS, to essentially say, "Hmpf!!" In your leftist circle jerk thread 🤭🤫

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Who are these frightened scared americans? I havent seen any in my daily experience. Everyone i meet is going about their lives as best they can considering the circumstances. Some are annoyed by not being able to eat out or get smashed in a bar while watching sports team play, but i havent seen any wadded up in the fetal position crying.

Sheesh man, give the man a break, and give americans some credit.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. America.

Disregard OP he's being intellectually dishonest. The only children here are idiots like you. If you're going to make a thread give facts.

Incorrect. The reporter asked him what he has to say to Americans who are scared about what is going on, to reassure them.

He took it as a personal attack, and couldn't even give a positive message to reassure the population.
edit on 20-3-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You first, junior.

link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. America.

I see you opened the clown car door....and all the others clowns climbed in as usual. You are such a joke. Like you do or ever have cared for The United States

Thank you.

If someone delusional enough to believe that was a good press conference and a response by the President of the United States thought I was correct I’d really have to rethink things.

link   
a reply to: Plotus

Thank You.... surprise...! I am with President Trump, all these ah hmmm journalists sewing discourse.

Surprise!

LOL "sewing discourse", like we are doing now! Asking the tough questions, like "What would you say to Americans who are scared?".

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You first, junior.

So, that’s a no I guess.

Typical.

link   

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. America.

Disregard OP he's being intellectually dishonest. The only children here are idiots like you. If you're going to make a thread give facts.
Are you honestly surprised? This is why I laughed when I read the OP, they are willfully disingenuous and have the audacity to get shocked when you correct them and somehow twist and distort events, discussions and facts to suit their narrative and when they've lost, it just turns into a nuh uh, uh huh deal.

+14 more 
link   
So cute watching the usual stable of ATS Leftists rush to the defense of their heroes of yellow journalism when they're slapped down by the bad orange man behind the podium.

The Left's frustration and deranged hatred is palpable.

link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Who are these frightened scared americans? I havent seen any in my daily experience. Everyone i meet is going about their lives as best they can considering the circumstances. Some are annoyed by not being able to eat out or get smashed in a bar while watching sports team play, but i havent seen any wadded up in the fetal position crying.

Sheesh man, give the man a break, and give americans some credit.
Eg-frikin-zactly....... same here....... where are these ill ? I'm sure there are, but my friends, family and I know of none

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You first, junior.

So, that’s a no I guess.

Typical.

Yup, just like your thread.

+7 more 
link   
What does the Liberal media say to the American people who are scared?
They scare them some more.

To all the usual suspects here that really can’t handle the truth......

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. America.

Incorrect. The reporter asked him what he has to say to Americans who are scared about what is going on, to reassure them.

He took it as a personal attack, and couldn't even give a positive message to reassure the population.
Transcribe and post the exchange then.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. America.

100% agree, never have been able to take this OP seriously - too narrow minded and full of hate for anything Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You will always have those of some issue, were a drugged up nation with a lot of inaccurate perception going on. Who is level headed around you ? and who's not.a reply to: Sookiechacha

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Who are these frightened scared americans?

The deranged Leftists on ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
well this whole conversation is moot, no hyperbole here, move along.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join