It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching this train wreck of a press conference?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Grow up.

Fish Antibiotics for Survival www.thesurvivalistblog.net...

One of the major issues many preppers face in preparing for a grid down or SHTF scenario is what to do about illnesses, infections, and injuries that are bound to happen. The world will be in chaos. Doctors and pharmacies will be overrun quickly. Public services will be overwhelmed or possibly shut down entirely.

Preparing now, to deal with illness, disease, and injury, by adding fish antibiotics to your stockpile, is one more way to tip the odds in your favor when SHTF. In truth, fish antibiotics for survival is a pretty controversial topic. There are some who believe it to be insanity. But others swear that fish antibiotics can save human lives. You’ll ultimately have to decide for yourself, all I can provide is information to help you decide.

Despite the fact that buying these meds is common, preppers struggle to find an answer to this seemingly simple question: Are fish antibiotics safe and effective for humans? The only answers provided thus far have been speculative.

thesurvivaldoctor.com...

The guy who died used fish tank chloroquine.
edit on 24-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All as the Democrat Governors scheme to take away some more Constitutional rights !!!

🤫

Don't worry. Trump would never let the government take any of our freedoms away.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo
a reply to: kosmicjack

4 days later and the market is up 11%.

I don't thank anyone on this site actually knows what effects the market.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Grow up.

One of the major issues many preppers face in preparing for a grid down or SHTF scenario is what to do about illnesses, infections, and injuries that are bound to happen. The world will be in chaos. Doctors and pharmacies will be overrun quickly. Public services will be overwhelmed or possibly shut down entirely.

Preparing now, to deal with illness, disease, and injury, by adding fish antibiotics to your stockpile, is one more way to tip the odds in your favor when SHTF. In truth, fish antibiotics for survival is a pretty controversial topic. There are some who believe it to be insanity. But others swear that fish antibiotics can save human lives. You’ll ultimately have to decide for yourself, all I can provide is information to help you decide.

Despite the fact that buying these meds is common, preppers struggle to find an answer to this seemingly simple question: Are fish antibiotics safe and effective for humans? The only answers provided thus far have been speculative.

thesurvivaldoctor.com...

What are you trying to say here? Is this supposed to be in support of using fish antibiotics?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

No, I'm saying that it's not that uncommon for people who don't have medical insurance, or access to a doctor to use alternative medicine, including fish antibiotics. The guy who died in Colorado used fish tank chloroquine.

I'm saying it's irresponsible for Trump to tout chloroquine as a game changing miracle cure for COVID 19, as desperate people will find a way to get ahold of it, and harm themselves or loved ones.

Try looking at the post I was responding to, to follow a conversation or line of thought.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I've been following the conversation. Honestly, you're not being very convincing.

Pinning someone's ignorance on the president is ridiculous.

Hell, while we're at it let's just pin all crime on Trump. Every murder, rape, overdose, theft. Let's just blame him for everything.

Oh wait.. I see why people don't like Trump. It's all his fault!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Grow up.

thesurvivaldoctor.com...

No # and you think this is an ok program?

Like I said stupidity. Reading between the lines of your links tells me 'Oh Hell no". I wasn't saying I don't believe people haven't entertained the idea, I'm saying I don't believe YOU and your story. But yeah all Trump's fault, not the idiot and his wife that self medicated on aquarium supplies. Grow up troll.

They've certainly convinced me, sounds like a great eff'n idea, can I buy it by the case? Trump did say it was alright to go to the aquarium store for meds, yes?

preppers struggle to find an answer to this seemingly simple question: Are fish antibiotics safe and effective for humans? The only answers provided thus far have been speculative.

In truth, fish antibiotics for survival is a pretty controversial topic. There are some who believe it to be insanity. But others swear that fish antibiotics can save human lives. You’ll ultimately have to decide for yourself, all I can provide is information to help you decide.

edit on 24-3-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Didn't you hear? Trump literally said to go out and panic buy all the fish antibiotics. He wants to see those shelves empty! And it's bigly good for the fish economy!

There's a link out there somewhere that will corroborate.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm saying I don't believe YOU and your story.

What story? That I've known people who have self medicated with fish antibiotics?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I never said it hasn't been discussed before. All people you know? Ok.

Anyways, I'm out of this silly discussion, have fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

He didn't tell people to go out and panic buy toilet paper either, but they did.
People will run out and try to buy chloroquine wherever they can, because of the president's touting.

Fish antibiotics are a favorite of preppers to ensure they have the ability to treat bacterial infections in an emergency situation. Learn why they're important and where you can get them.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Were you upset about opiate overdoses after President Obama suggested giving a pain pill to an old woman, instead of hip surgery ?

I bet not... Yet here we are...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Would now be a good time to man up and admit you were wrong?
The malaria drug is making big news, have you noticed?

That's because he was contradicting his medical experts, trying to say that a vaccine and drug therapies either were available, or would be very soon. That's not true. They all have to go through rigorous tests and studies.

So many people were dead wrong here, the facts are coming out many wrong.

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

"is it possible, your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope..."

That was the question that Peter Alexander asked, it was an awful and rude question.

That's because he was contradicting his medical experts, trying to say that a vaccine and drug therapies either were available, or would be very soon. That's not true. They all have to go through rigorous tests and studies.

Alexander asked Trump an introspective question, about how his lies could be giving Americans a false sense of hope. Of course, that kind of question, an introspective question, does not compute for Trump. His answer?

"No, I don't think so ... such a lovely question ... I feel good about it. Just a feeling. I'm a smart guy."

The premise went completely over his head. He doesn't think his lies give Americans a false sense of hope, because he feels good about "it".

So, Alexander pressed on and asked, what about people who ARE scared. That's when Trump's "very good brain" exploded.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

But there's no clear evidence it's effective against the symptoms of coronavirus.

Small Trial Finds No Evidence That Hydroxychloroquine Works Against Covid-19

Trump's claim that it is, “one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine”, given the current state of knowledge, is misplaced, and saying that such a toxic drug is, “not going to kill anybody” is irresponsibly ignorant.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

So many people were dead wrong here, the facts are coming out many wrong.

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

"is it possible, your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope..."

That was the question that Peter Alexander asked, it was an awful and rude question.

Alexander asked Trump an introspective question, about how his lies could be giving Americans a false sense of hope. Of course, that kind of question, an introspective question, does not compute for Trump. His answer?

"No, I don't think so ... such a lovely question ... I feel good about it. Just a feeling. I'm a smart guy."

The premise went completely over his head. He doesn't think his lies give Americans a false sense of hope, because he feels good about "it".

So, Alexander pressed on and asked, what about people who ARE scared. That's when Trump's "very good brain" exploded.

If it's so effective why is the infection rate still climbing so rapidly, shouldn't this wonder medicine by now had an impact in bringing numbers down ?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join