It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching this train wreck of a press conference?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Jesus Christ.

The President was asked if he had a message for the people who are scared right now. He attacked the reporter and called that a nasty question. Then continued to berate him and the others present.

That could have been some kind of defining moment where he gave a statement to the American people. But no, nothing but angry ranting. I’ve been watching it in replay and the face of the woman behind him is priceless.

I realize we have a petulant child as commander in chief but good lord. Even the people supposedly backing him are shaking their heads. How can a person go about as President this clueless?

I thought I would be happy watching him crash and burn. But watching this entire spectacle happen in real time is one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed.

R.I.P. America.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I tried and ugh

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The Liar in Chief calling the press liars.

LOL Did you see Sean Spicer ask a question? Now he's part of the White House Press Corps!

And, Mike Pompeo continuously NOT blaming the Chinese Communist Party.
edit on 20-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It's all Obama's fault !

+47 more 
link   
Did he call them dog faced pony soldiers?

Did he feel up some prepubescents?

+22 more 
link   

I lost it when he couldn't even answer the question to reassure scared Americans, but rather took it as a personal attack. He could have, in that moment, acted and sounded like a leader. Instead, he once again showed us the narcissistic man-child POS that he is.

I have never in these three years been more disgusted at this man-child than at that moment.

Zero leadership qualities. Zero human qualities.

edit on 20-3-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don’t even know what I’m looking at anymore. What little masks they had have slipped all the way off now.

I really want to get a screen grab of the woman standing behind him. The expression on her face sums up the entire thing perfectly.

+98 more 
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Jesus Christ.

The President was asked if he had a message for the people who are scared right now. He attacked the reporter and called that a nasty question. Then continued to berate him and the others present.

That could have been some kind of defining moment where he gave a statement to the American people. But no, nothing but angry ranting. I’ve been watching it in replay and the face of the woman behind him is priceless.

I realize we have a petulant child as commander in chief but good lord. Even the people supposedly backing him are shaking their heads. How can a person go about as President this clueless?

I thought I would be happy watching him crash and burn. But watching this entire spectacle happen in real time is one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed.

R.I.P. America.

Incorrect. The reporter asked if he was giving false hope about the drug to the american people. To which he replied "It may work or it may not work."

He then called him disgusting because the reporter purposely tried to make it sound like Trump said it would work, which is not accurate.

Disregard OP he's being intellectually dishonest. The only children here are idiots like you. If you're going to make a thread give facts.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0112699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why all the spiteful acrimony. I had thought you an average Joe. You, me, none of us or them can lay this virus at President Trumps feet..

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Did he call them dog faced pony soldiers?

Did he feel up some prepubescents?

There weren’t any cameras backstage, but probably.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Why all the spiteful acrimony. I had thought you an average Joe. You, me, none of us or them can lay this virus at President Trumps feet..

This isn’t about the virus, this is about his response to it.

And he owns every part of that.

+45 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. America.

Incorrect. The reporter asked if he was giving false hope about the drug to the american people. To which he replied "It may work or it may not work."

He then called him disgusting because the reporter purposely tried to make it sound like Trump said it would work, which is not accurate.

Disregard OP he's being intellectually dishonest.

Yup, he didn't even offer up a link.

Typical M.O by the op.

+43 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

To be fair though the reporter did try and attack Trump for trying to keep the message positive for the American people, then tried to interrupt him while he was talking. Shouldn't the president at least try and keep fellow Americans calm during these times, or should only the messages of hope be from someone else?

Also does it really matter if you like Trump or not, shouldn't the President at least get some respect by the person asking a question?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You know, he almost had me. He almost had me thinking he was finally taking this seriously, and allowing the adults to do their jobs. He almost had me trusting him.

Then, he opened his mouth, and lost me like he lost the stock market. Right back to square one.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Would you have a link to this claim, it would be interesting to examine an make our own determinations. So often the President is ambushed by bold vitriolic inclined reporters with their own spin plans. But a link would be nice, please.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
All I know is these last few days of doing exactly what a Democrat does is extremely boring. Just sitting at home, not going to work and watching everyone expect the government to take care of them is a terrible way to live life. To all those that are scared, please go jump off a bridge somewhere so normal people can get back to living life. Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

What should we be doing that Italy isn’t. Or what could we be doing better than Italy?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I watched it. Trump is so obsessed with his horrendous behavior in implementing any medical action plan, he's now trying to make up for it. Blaming others is his MO. Whenever anyone else takes the podium, he's busy looking over their shoulders at what they will say.

Also,to say that our plan is being copied by other countries all over the world is yet another farce; we didn't have a plan until the stock market lost confidence in Trump's ability to handle this and started to tank. Other countries were weeks, if not months, ahead of us in testing.

What a joke!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

To be fair though the reporter did try and attack Trump for trying to keep the message positive for the American people, then tried to interrupt him while he was talking. Shouldn't the president at least try and keep fellow Americans calm during these times, or should only the messages of hope be from someone else?

Also does it really matter if you like Trump or not, shouldn't the President at least get some respect by the person asking a question?

He didn't attack Trump. He asked a perfectly legitimate question, that actually gave Trump an opportunity to show some leadership. But, of course he wasted it on personal grudges and divisiveness.

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. America.

I see you opened the clown car door....and all the others clowns climbed in as usual. You are such a joke. Like you do or ever have cared for The United States

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join