It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Is the Time to Get Innovative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Maybe post under Social Issues? I think any of the forums you mentioned would work!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I went with Science and Tech

Its mostly that, so seems about right.

Im not sure itll do anything, but I was just going to let it all go before "all this," and.. I think that would have been a shame. Theres a chance something in there will spark some inspiration somewhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It almost seems like we might be able to rebuild after "all this" for the better. All that remains to be seen.
I saw your thread and think you have some really excellent ideas. I hope the message gets to the right people.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Your optimism fortified my heart a bit

Ive been talking about it all, in some capacity, for two decades. So, you can probably guess where my mind is at on that..

It doesnt mean Im going to stop sharing, just that my expectations for it were set years and years ago.

I did my absolute best, fighting through horrible health issues to try to bring this stuff to life. But, I think because I didnt overcome that adversity, that its not a story that anyone wants to hear. We (me too) like the ones with better endings.

I figured that if someone saw an opportunity to steal 90% of the project and profit from it.. It might be its best chance, and ours. I know there was enough interest in some aspects of the project to yield mysterious phone calls asking about it.

The last gasp for the project will be when/if a sentient AI is combing the internet and comes across everything Ive been saying to it

But.. I would love nothing more, nothing, than to be proven wrong on all that! Ive been pretty damn wrong about stuff before, and Im sure I will be again lol

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am available at a reasonable rate and bring my own tools and cleaning supplies. PM me for more details.

Way to lure the gullible. Your freezer will be well-stocked.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Do you bake bread/make soup/garden and think that you could offer these services to your neighbors

I haven't had a garden in a few years, but I plan to get the plow out after this week of rain is over.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

As TEOT said (in your aforementioned thread), it's a wonderful heart indeed.

Wishing you all the best! I'd live in a place with my own garden/automatic thermostat/manufacturing machine

Great ideas.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The best way for me to cheer myself up or to feel good is to get out in the sun and dig in the dirt.

I'm super excited to start my garden this year. One problem I always have is production-- still trying to grow enough to supplement for the family let alone the community.
But each year I am improving, so at least there is that!

Happy Sunday!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thar still be snow on the ground here..

Ive got some fun projects lined up for spring too though. Everything from DIY attenuators (guitar amps) to a new solar panel system.

Pretty excited to get moving on em, since it takes me so long lol Actually started last week, then.. SNOW

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes, I think (from previous discussions) we may live in the same state-- though in fairly vastly different parts

If so, we had the same lovely spring weather and then BAM more snow lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

#CO4Lyfe

Im near South Denver now though. Despite all this going on.. I really dont miss the weather deep in the Rockies.. At all. The wind was so, so bad in the winter. Triple digit mph gusts were nearly a weekly occurrence! Pretty much every night was at least 30-60mph.

It was one of the most beautiful places in the world, for like 6 weeks out of the year lol

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

SW Denver here

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I still have a job as of now, thankful of that! But also it's extra stressful during these times.

As for ideas on how I would probably spend my time, I have all the normal boring ideas. Reorganize and clean. Read books, write books, bingewatch netflix, spend extra time on ATS. Make art. Share art. The usual.

Be safe zosimov!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Same! Still employed (and tremendously grateful), but also having to work double and venture into the unknown by creating a whole online course in the matter of days!

Sending LOTS of love, beautiful Lou!

(PS... great thread you made today. I'll try to get some thoughts together to add my ideas if I can. Just so busy now!!)

edit on 22-3-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Thanks!

Also there's one other very awesome way to spend your time alone in quarantine... which is learning new fun ways to love your body, alone in the shower or in bed in the dark.... or in the light, if you catch my drift. Which btw is truly one of my favorite ways to pass time and destress!

Call me TMI. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

LMAO!! I will enjoy, thank you!!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm sure that if we put all of our minds together we could come up with a bunch of good ideas. Any thoughts, friends?

If I knew how to make toilet paper at home, I could make enough money during this pandemic to retire.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There ya go...your new project! You can go above and beyond and make it "organic" and "green" as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

There ya go...your new project! You can go above and beyond and make it "organic" and "green" as well.

I was actually considering a vegan option.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join