It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats and Media's Latest Attempt To Bring Down Trump is Hurting Millions of Citizens.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Last month, New York City Health officials told people that coronavirus was nothing to be concerned about. To go ahead and attend their festivals.

summit.news...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. That was February 9th. On February 25th Larry Kudlow, director of the National Economic Council, said this:

“We have contained this. I won’t say [it’s] airtight, but it’s pretty close to airtight,”

edit on 23-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Friday, March 20, 2020

Democrats and Media know how easy Americans can be manipulated (i.e. we're dumb). Has anyone noticed how MSM and Governors were demanding more tests?

When more Covid-19 virus tests started, the number of CV cases naturally rose.

Liberal Governors and Mayors had their emergency "stay at home and do not work" orders all ready to go.

The most Covid-19 deaths in any state, since the beginning of the year, is less than 50, in California. And the vast majority of all cases are too mild for hosptializtion.
(www.worldometers.info...)

Goal: Bring a Recession, blame it on Trump, make Biden (or his last-minute replacement) the U.S. President.

Won't work, but will prove that Democrats really do not care about Americans, in any way shape or form, except for our votes.

-CareWeMust

So, I am curious... are all the doctors begging people to stay at home... are they all in on it too?

If doctors really care, they'll say the same thing next year for Influenza. It kills far more than this Covid19 ever will. We're at approximately 40,000 US Flu deaths this season, which started on October 1, 2019.

You didn't answer my question in your reply. Are they all in on this plot to damage Trump? Are the first responders in on it too? Where does it end? The local nurses begging people to stay in their homes.. are they all shills hired for the conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Friday, March 20, 2020

Democrats and Media know how easy Americans can be manipulated (i.e. we're dumb). Has anyone noticed how MSM and Governors were demanding more tests?

When more Covid-19 virus tests started, the number of CV cases naturally rose.

Liberal Governors and Mayors had their emergency "stay at home and do not work" orders all ready to go.

The most Covid-19 deaths in any state, since the beginning of the year, is less than 50, in California. And the vast majority of all cases are too mild for hosptializtion.
(www.worldometers.info...)

Goal: Bring a Recession, blame it on Trump, make Biden (or his last-minute replacement) the U.S. President.

Won't work, but will prove that Democrats really do not care about Americans, in any way shape or form, except for our votes.

-CareWeMust

So, I am curious... are all the doctors begging people to stay at home... are they all in on it too?

If doctors really care, they'll say the same thing next year for Influenza. It kills far more than this Covid19 ever will. We're at approximately 40,000 US Flu deaths this season, which started on October 1, 2019.

You didn't answer my question in your reply. Are they all in on this plot to damage Trump? Are the first responders in on it too? Where does it end? The local nurses begging people to stay in their homes.. are they all shills hired for the conspiracy?

23D chess my friend, 23D chess!!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Well at least Donald will have the privilege of flushing himself down a gold toilet. He has THAT going for himself.

You, my friend, need to have someone check your meds before you do something dangerous.

I've studied globalism since 1965.

You sound like you have not studied it at all. Or, you learned NOTHING from your study.

Have you read even 25% of their quotes in their own words here?

www.globalistagenda.org...

If not, I suggest you do so while you still can.

My PhD is in Clinical Psych and my reality testing if 5 X 5.

You, however, might consider entering the Olympic historically uninformed competition.

You might have a LOT of challengers among the DEMS, though. They seem to be awash in an epidemic of trying to out-do one another on such scores.

BTW, what is your excuse for being so uninformed about globalism?

Do you think you'll LIKE

--no free flow of information;
--no freedom of movement;

--bleak meager housing a la Soviet style rabbit warren concrete boxes;
--few choices in fewer stores with an abundance of empty shelves a la Cuba & Venezuela;

--no questioning government oligarchs of supremely arrogant pigs more equal than others (see Animal Farm);
--no weapons for self defense;

--little or no choice over where you live or what you work at;
--24/7/365 mind numbing propaganda instead of an endless variety of Hollyweed drivel;

--insufficient funds or freedom for a meaningful vacation;
--Poor health care except for the elite pigs-more-equal-than-others at the top;

--incapacity to trust even close relatives because the state makes it so rewarding to rat out others for not supporting the tyranny sufficiently;

--vast long term experience at being a tiny cog in a vast machine--where the machine doesn't give a flip if it grinds you to goo, or not;

--forced birth control;
--forced abortions;

--no opportunity to rear your own children who are reared by the State;
--no freedom of religion whatsoever;

--no freedom of assembly;
--no freedom of association;

--no independent private clubs;
--no independent music, plays, videos, movies, radio shows;

--when you're older & care becomes too bothersome or expensive for the State, they will gleefully help you exit this life in their way at a time of their choosing regardless of what you want.

===

I realize it is highly likely that you shall stubbornly insist on continuing on your path of starring in your role as an Eloi shuffling off to the caverns of the Morlachs (see THE TIME MACHINE) for dinner--as the main course. You evidently enjoy being an utterly clueless sheeple, lemming, Kool-Aid saturated MSM lobotomized robotized drone. You will reap what you sow.

edit on 2332020 by JoseGarcia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So the potus and his administration is working with democrats to spend another trillion dollars. Funny how they sure can align themselves long enough to give away money that is not theirs. Your great grandchildren will still be paying this back if there is a world left to stand on.

Evidently you are forgetting POTUS' early Executive Order authorizing confiscation of the wealth of ALL THE OUTRAGEOUS CHILD SEX ABUSERS, CORRUPTOCRATS, TREASONOUS ACTORS ETC. ETC. ETC.

It was calculated that there would be enough wealth to

1. pay off the national debt
2. pay for a huge %% of the infrastructure projects greatly needed
3. lower taxes further still.

As I understand it, ONE of the oligarch families is collectively worth $400 TRILLION.

I think your assumptions may prove to be askew of eventual reality.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

I think your assumptions may prove to be askew of eventual reality.

care to enlighten me on the difference between assumption and eventual reality?

It comes across as saying your wish is better than my prediction.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Important: 3-23-2020

Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.

With USA MSM/Democrats Covid-19 Overreaction and Economic sabotage, we're simply watching (this time experiencing) another installment in the series of Coup Attempts against President Trump.

China Virus used to damage President Trump: qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

A "nutshell" bullet-pointed version of that long video would be really effective.

Yes , he does present Information in Long Instances , and some of the Things he talks about are Nonsense to me , but there is Tidbits of some Possible Truths in what he is saying . A Smart Guy , but Dumb at Times ...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Interestingly, the Obama admin depleted our federal stock on N95 during the ...... wait for it..... the h1n1 swine flu season in 2009 and did not replace. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Desperation of MSM on full display:

twitter.com...

CBS shows a video of an Intensive Care Unit in Italy, but says the video was shot in a New York ICU.

FAIL!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Last month, New York City Health officials told people that coronavirus was nothing to be concerned about. To go ahead and attend their festivals.

summit.news...

I can quote the President of the United States saying something very similar at the same time. Who has more power?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join