It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats and Media's Latest Attempt To Bring Down Trump is Hurting Millions of Citizens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Dems--the vast majority of the leaders--have been hell-bent to destroy the USA for decades.

Some of them wittingly.

Because they are dedicated shills of the Marxist globalists who need to destroy the USA in order to set up their total global tyranny LONG in the works.

The USA is the major road block.

HRC's last half of their 16 year plan was to shred the Constitution further; take the guns; seed Supreme Court with globalists; etc. etc. then her 2nd 4 years to literally & deliberately start WW3 to reduce the USA to ashes.

They are trained, Kool-Aid saturated, MSM lobotomized, Marxist indoctrinated, suicidally genocidal, dedicated to destroying the USA ANY AND EVERY WAY they possibly can.

Their politicos, MSM, Hollyweed, academia etc. throw every possible monkey wrench into the working of the USA & particularly in the lives & jobs of every patriot they can.

Most of them may not realize they are working so hard to destroy their own nests, but they are.

They are historically ignorant, thoroughly thoughtless, naive to the max and terminally clueless.

They fail to think or realize that the goal they are working so hard toward will result in NO freedom of speech; no freedom of assembly; no freedom of communication; no freedom of travel; massive numbers of deaths; no significant medical care except for the pigs more equal than others; low quality meager food; few options at fewer stores; 100% controlled mass media; 24/7 mind numbing propaganda; genocidal depopulation down to 500 million globally; etc. etc. etc.

Only the super ignorant of history & political sociological facts can remotely support such an agenda with the least bit of sanity.

We are in a crazy era, for sure.

May God have mercy on all of good patriotic heart.

May the traitors to life, liberty, freedom, sanity, hope, decency go flush themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: ClassicalKC

Are the people of Italy ignorant as well?

No, but you see, the Democrats and the Left are SO evil and sinister that they planted the virus in foreign countries in order the throw-off the Right. Pretty good plot, eh? They almost got away with it if not for the stable geniuses here on ATS that exposed the scheme.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

May the traitors to life, liberty, freedom, sanity, hope, decency go flush themselves.

Well at least Donald will have the privilege of flushing himself down a gold toilet. He has THAT going for himself.

You, my friend, need to have someone check your meds before you do something dangerous.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

To think this is just a ruse to hurt Donald Trump is the epitome of stupidity.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Democrats and Media know how easy Americans can be manipulated (i.e. we're dumb). Has anyone noticed how MSM and Governors were demanding more tests? When more Covid-19 virus tests started, the number of CV cases naturally rose.

Ya think?

More testing allows medical personnel to isolate the infected and try to stop this from spreading. And saves more lives. If we had been testing from the start we wouldn’t be in the situation we’re in now.

To think this is just a ruse to hurt Donald Trump is the epitome of stupidity.

Sure let's test all people for a brand new virus that we only have 200 thousand test kits for the whole United States population. Your logic sucks...you spout bs just to influence people with even less intelligence than yourself. You sir are the joke of ATS

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yet how many people on here are promoting that very position?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
This human POS, when asked what he has to say to millions of Americans who are scared out of their #n minds, takes it as a personal attack on him, and instead of saying something to reassure people who are scared #less, decides to attack the reporter for asking the question.

This thin-skinned childish MF can't even answer the question and speak to the American people like a leader.

# him.

I would rather be stuck in a room with him than you.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

You MUST be mistaken. Why, I heard Pence himself say just last week that we'd have 1M followed by 4M this week. And we know the Administration is on top of things and would NEVER lie. The fact that my daughter --- a Critical Care RN and on the front lines --- have very few tests available and are about to run out of PPE must just be fake news.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You have everything exactly backward. As usual. Gov's want more tests to identify carriers before your entire system crumbles because we don't have enough capacity.

Do you know what my GF is working on right now? Setting up overflow space for patients who need in-patient hospital care for gunshot wounds, heart attacks, lacerations, and broken backs because they don't want these normally critical patients anywhere near a hospital with intubated COVID19 patients overflowing into ERs, PACUs and hallways.

Pull your head out.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: vonclod

Yet how many people on here are promoting that very position?

This thing is for real, are the Dems using it to their advantage?..of course, and I do not condone it.

To claim this is all just a ploy to get Trump is very much the epitome of stupidity.

Our cases tripled over 3 days 271 infected, 17 in hospital with 9 in critical, and 8 dead, our population is about 3 mill.
I have no idea if bringing everything to a screeching halt was right..too many unknowns with this new virus.

It's all very depressing and surreal.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

My dear...
We need our healthcare workers working not out of commission in quarantine for weeks and right now, we have doctors and nurses not able to get tested.
Considering we had a republican congress man, a member of the intelligence committee no less, telling his buddies and supporters that travel would probably restricted, schools closed, ect, as well as selling off alot of his stock holdings last month while they were telling us nothing to worry about according to what's been reported kind of tells me they had time to get us in a better position than they have, they chose not to for some reason.
Now, if you want my opinion, since cpac has brought it to their doorstep, they are scared, realizing that the blew it, know that they have to take some action, and throwing everything they have at it.. but, we wouldnt be in such a big mess now if they did more testing then.
edit on 20-3-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think Trump knows everything your saying is true.
And to be in his shoes right now must be excruciating. Seems
they literally got him over a barrel not able to accuse them with
out evidence. He is pissed off that's for sure. All we might be seeing
is those POS may have him on the ropes. So now maybe the haters
on this site are gonna find out how stupid they've been for supporting the
ass hat democrats and the destruction of freedom in America.

Idiots 100%

As for me I don't need evidence to know an act of war when I see one.
And that's exactly what the he;ll this is.

So I say we war right god damn now!
edit on 20-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Oh yes.. you dont have the freedom to smoke around me, but I have the freedom to spread a dangerous virus all over the place during a pandemic...
We all have the freedom to be stupid!!
Lol... grab your guns, grab your powder, we's a going liberal hunting!!!
edit on 20-3-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What good is testing, when the ABSOLUTE majority are minor symptoms? So we can flood all the hospitals with the hypochondriac and have nothing left for the ABSOLUTE minor population?

Now, THAT would be a train wreck.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

We all have the freedom to be stupid!!

And that's the only freedom you're gonna have left.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So I say we war right god damn now!

Kick it off then, cupcake. You can do it!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well, there is always the freedom to die..
They cant take that one away from you..... yet..
Not that some arent trying.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, March 20, 2020

Democrats and Media know how easy Americans can be manipulated (i.e. we're dumb). Has anyone noticed how MSM and Governors were demanding more tests?

When more Covid-19 virus tests started, the number of CV cases naturally rose.

Liberal Governors and Mayors had their emergency "stay at home and do not work" orders all ready to go.

The most Covid-19 deaths in any state, since the beginning of the year, is less than 50, in California. And the vast majority of all cases are too mild for hosptializtion.
(www.worldometers.info...)

Goal: Bring a Recession, blame it on Trump, make Biden (or his last-minute replacement) the U.S. President.

Won't work, but will prove that Democrats really do not care about Americans, in any way shape or form, except for our votes.

-CareWeMust

So the potus and his administration is working with democrats to spend another trillion dollars. Funny how they sure can align themselves long enough to give away money that is not theirs. Your great grandchildren will still be paying this back if there is a world left to stand on.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You can do it!

if only I had the power.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join