It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Now States "100% Of Workforce Must Stay Home."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
if anyone ever meets his kid, make sure to call him fredo

That's his brother!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The house and Senate worked together to get this people first thing done and it seems that they continue to keep us first and foremost.
It's kinda great to see people come together.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
More panicked overreaction that will severely impact America's middle class and the people who need their paychecks the most.

NEVER ASK GOVERNMENT FOR HELP, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

Loved that he called on industries that have lateral interests like uniform production to switch gears and make gowns and masks. That's genius. That's getting things done.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Whoever fears this action is ignorant. The measure purpose is save lifes. People should feel protected instead.

Please tell me you're joking.

So people are "protected" from a virus that can't even stand up to the common cold or the flu, and doesn't even come close to the kill rate of its predecessor, but financial ruin and the possible loss of home, vehicles, and small businesses, not to even mention the ability to provide the basic necessities like food because you're BROKE, is okay.

Not much of a trade-off. No, I don't feel protected.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
More panicked overreaction that will severely impact America's middle class and the people who need their paychecks the most.

NEVER ASK GOVERNMENT FOR HELP, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

Just move to New York so you can vote him out.
Problem solved.

# 1081

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Your data is completely wrong.
This kills at twenty times the rate of the flu.

The first case was only fourteen weeks ago. It's still a baby.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I'm fairly certain our own retard Governor will implement the same overreactive policy any hour now so no need to move to experience the reeee up close, it's coming to a state near me soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Klassified

Your data is completely wrong.
This kills at twenty times the rate of the flu.

The first case was only fourteen weeks ago. It's still a baby.

Figures are all over the place for CV, but lets take that as fact for a moment, The devastation rate to the economy of this country and the world is going to be a lot higher than that, let alone the rise in crime that's going to come on its heels. Bernie might like food lines but I'm not a fan. Oh wait, no food lines because...social distancing.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I'm fairly certain our own retard Governor will implement the same overreactive policy any hour now so no need to move to experience the reeee up close, it's coming to a state near me soon.

Cool. Now you don’t have to move.

It just keeps getting betterer.

# 1082

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Mayor Bill de Blasio plans to release 40 inmates from Rikers Island amid a coronavirus outbreak in the five boroughs.

nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have to say that as small business owner, I am quite infuriated that our Governor can just kill off any/all small businesses and render staff unemployed at the snap of his stupid fingers. Cuomo (Terminator Head) has just made it so most small business owners will hate him forever. I would even venture to say he has committed political suicide.

We have two known (approved) drugs that have been known to zap the CoVid-19 virus in 6 days or less. It has been reported that Remdesivir and Chloroquine both work.

Why aren't we giving these medications out instead of shutting down much needed commerce?

I fail to understand this. It's quite baffling to me!!!

-E2

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

June 15, 2020

Angry that the Federal Government isn't bailing out his state, Gov. Cuomo is threatening to shut-down New York City again.

<< 1   >>

join