It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

impressions from munich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
life is strange and sometimes it's really strange and at the moment it's extremely strange. let's make the best of it. took some photos today. my neighbourhood in times of corona.

the virus exists. it is dangerous. all measures taken worldwide mostly make sense, unfortunately in many places they come too late. it is all about not letting the health system collapse. and to be in solidarity with all the people for whom the virus is dangerous. otherwise many more people will die.

it doesn't matter if the virus was created by evil forces or if it is just a natural process. the danger is real. and the biggest danger is that once the health system collapses, everything else will fall too. the flu wouldn't be able to do that. SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19 could make it.

think of the people who are working their asses off, the doctors, nurses, carers, the people in the supermarkets, the people who are holding crisis meetings around the clock while the internet warriors are trying to outdo each other in the wildest conspiracies.

people are strange.

test station for people showing symptoms (you have to show an official certificate). since wednesday people are coming here all day long. the octoberfest takes place here.

the playgrounds are closed.

it is beautiful weather, the park is almost empty.

drama!

keep your distance. the people here are all relaxed and basically everybody keeps to the rules.

spotted the first wolf.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That's about the same as what my town looks like in Belgium.
We are starting to see much smaller lines outside the supermarkets, they are letting in 25 people with a cart at the same time, others need to wait outside. It discouraged the hoarders so everything is starting to come in stock again.
Of all the people still outside most are farmers that started to prepare their land, solo...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I found out where all the people went: the Hagebau in the Lerchenauer, truly insane.

And if you know Fallout New Vegas, the guy who does the intro also speaks the Welt #FlattenTheCurve ad, that #ed me up good for 5 minutes or so extreme conspiracy hyperventilation...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Not sure about that wolf. Upon enlarging the photo, it looks like a Schaeferhund.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join