It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Coronavirus: New Explosive Information

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

If studies are being done, would that legally fall in the range of "experimental drugs" that would fall under the Right To Try law?

Yes... as long as the safety studies have been completed and a maximum or upper level tolerance level has been established. If that has been done, and the ongoing studies are for efficacy and/or establishing a therapeutic dosage, then it is considered experimental. At least that is the impression I got back at the time it was passed.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this guy. I'm not a doctor but as far as I know, no one dies directly from the virus. Virus's attack organs which is what people die off just as no one actually dies of aids but they die because they easily get a disease because their immune system is messed up. Just as Hep C attacks the liver and that's what is affected with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I believe I read that the U.S. is trying chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine...one 'rare' side effect: 'Very Low Levels Of Granulocytes, A Type Of White Blood Cell.'

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for the info Ricky. Now I want to eat some French Onion soup, I love that stuff!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

edit on 21-3-2020 by tattooedlunchlady because: Oops

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Good point!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I have very much missed having my mother's wisdom to inform and guide me.... and comfort me. At the same time, I am very grateful that she did not have to deal with all this. Bittersweet, eh?

No, no, no, she absolutely should be here to share and go through this with you. My parents are so grateful that this thing - at least so far - appears to be totally ignoring children and the young and healthy (those without serious underlying problems).

And all the evidence I've seen says that the underlying health problems is a much bigger factor than age.

We will get through this, I just hope our Constitution and civil liberties survive it.

As I said in another thread, if it is really true that China is rolling out high dose IV Vitamin C, I believe this is an opportunity to initiate a cascade reaction and completely eradicate the antiquated medical mafia model of our 'health'care system, to one that focuses on safe, natural therapies that follow the hippocratic model of 'First do no harm', and reserve the more powerful pharmaceutical drug model for extreme situations where the safe/natural methods may not be able to work fast enough, but always with the goal of stopping the drugs asap and supporting the bodies natural healing mechanism.

Here is an excellent youtube video by Dr. Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai explaining how our current medical system, especially with respect to vaccines, is based on an antiquated model of how our immune system works, it is well worth a watch:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
"IV" being the critical part, liposomal vit c can be absorbed in larger doses too.

Yes, but it is extremely expensive, and the home made version is of questionable quality, although I'd do that before I'd buy it.

People! be careful about large doses of Vitamin C in the usual pill form..it can lead to kidney stones..ask me how I know

The claim that Vitamin C can cause kidney stones is actually very questionable at best. The studies are all observational studies, that by their very nature, cannot show causation, only correlation.

The one thing that does definitely cause kidney stones is drinking lots of soda pop (coke, pepsi, etc).

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I guess in the end the only real cause of death is shortage of breath.
edit on 3212020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Children are getting sick.
It's bad info to spread that young people can't get it and there are people who believe that.
A five year old was hospitalized with it.
One out of five patients who are hospitalized are between 20 and 44.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tanstaafl
Children are getting sick.

Are you suggesting I ever said otherwise?

It's bad info to spread that young people can't get it and there are people who believe that.

Fine - but I have never said that and am not saying that, so, please, stop suggesting otherwise.

A five year old was hospitalized with it.
One out of five patients who are hospitalized are between 20 and 44.

That sounds like Italy's numbers. Their numbers also show a median age of death at 80-81, and 99% have serious underlying health problems.

To repeat what I actually did say in my post you regurgitated in:

"And all the evidence I've seen says that the underlying health problems is a much bigger factor than age."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join