It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Coronavirus: New Explosive Information

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This website: No More Fake News has many articles about the coronavirus. The author, Jon Rappoport, is a journalist who has been reporting on epidemics for 30 years.

In the most recent article: Italy Coronavirus: New Explosive Information, he talks about how most of the coronavirus patients who have died there were older people who had serious pre-existing health conditions.

This is not new Information. What is new is that these patients were probably given the powerful anti-viral drug called Ribavirin. This is the warning that comes with Ribavirin: "May decrease the number of red blood cells in your body. This is called anemia and can be life-threatening in people who have heart disease or circulation problems."

A majority of these patients did have heart disease including the younger ones who died.

Could this be the real reason for so many "coronavirus deaths" in Italy and perhaps elsewhere too?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think it could be the reason, and by looking the side effects of Ribavirin...

Ribavirin Side Effects

Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Ribavirin can cause anemia. In rare cases, this can lead to fatal heart problems. Get emergency medical attention if you have chest pain.

Call your doctor at once if you have:

problems with your vision;
severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
stabbing chest pain, wheezing, feeling short of breath;
severe depression, thoughts about suicide, or thoughts about hurting someone else;
signs of serious anemia--pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, confusion or weakness; or
other signs of low blood cell counts--fever, chills, flu-like symptoms, swollen gums, mouth sores, skin sores, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, feeling light-headed.

Common side effects may include:

nausea, flu-like symptoms, tiredness;
fever, chills or shaking;
headache;
mood changes, feeling irritable;
muscle pain; or
stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA

What Is Ribavirin?

Stabbing chest pain, wheezing, feeling short of breath...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Pretty much all pharmaceutical drugs like this have serious, life threatening side effects...

Which is why we should all now start screaming to the high heavens about the Chinese study proving safety and efficay of high dose IV Vitamin C.

This can literally be the start of the total abandonment of the modern drug focused treatment of disease, and the disbanding of the stranglehold the medical mafia has maintained for decades on natural therapies.

I'd like to see President Trump use his Executive Power to immediately initiate formal, government funded controlled studies on high dose IV Vitamin C and other suppressed therapies, run by unbiased professionals who have no financial interest whatsoever in the outcomes.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originallpostebKenzo

Ribavirin Side Effects

Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Ribavirin can cause anemia. In rare cases, this can lead to fatal heart problems. Get emergency medical attention if you have chest pain.

Call your doctor at once if you have:

problems with your vision;
severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
stabbing chest pain, wheezing, feeling short of breath;
severe depression, thoughts about suicide, or thoughts about hurting someone else;
signs of serious anemia--pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, confusion or weakness; or
other signs of low blood cell counts--fever, chills, flu-like symptoms, swollen gums, mouth sores, skin sores, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, feeling light-headed.

Common side effects may include:

nausea, flu-like symptoms, tiredness;
fever, chills or shaking;
headache;
mood changes, feeling irritable;
muscle pain; or
stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA

What Is Ribavirin?

Stabbing chest pain, wheezing, feeling short of breath...

edit on 20-3-2020 by tattooedlunchlady because: Sorry, was having trouble with the reply button.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeeh IV Vitamin C should be in full use by now

Drugs kill more people in US than Gun violence

It`s so good business for pharma companys they dont want to kill it...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
That's interesting, Kenzo, I didn't know about all of those other possible side effects. This is definitely a case of the "cure" being worse than the disease.

And Tanstaafl, I think that would be an excellent thing for the president to do.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
While I think it could be partially the cause,
statistically and following the law of ratios,
it's highly unlikely that "the rarest sideeffect" was the majority of the deaths,
Just because how our bodies work, we're more resilient than our current environment would detail.

The free medical care, leads into that dispensing of a medicine like the one mentioned, but it's the number of deaths compared to the "right conditions to create the anemia"

It's more likely the virus mutated in italy, and "learned" to attack better.

That is afterall, what viruses do, they evolve.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

They hid the studies of vitamin c boosting the body's ability to kill cancer cells for decades.

This epidemic is changing the world over night. It's amazing.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

But should we automatically believe a side effect is rare just because the drug manufacturer says so?

I used to take an antidepressant called Effexor. It gave me high blood pressure but when I told my doctor about it she said that side effect was really rare.

I started googling about it and found there were many, many people taking the drug with the same problem.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I just hope that some of the changes will be for the good such as waking up to what's really happening.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'd like to see President Trump use his Executive Power to immediately initiate formal, government funded controlled studies on high dose IV Vitamin C and other suppressed therapies, run by unbiased professionals who have no financial interest whatsoever in the outcomes.

The president could also declare our "right to try" any medication -- experimental or otherwise unproven -- that has shown promise in fighting the disease. And in that sense, IV Vitamin C would probably be the safest and the least expensive. Not to mention the most promising.

If it were me, I would take the IV Vitamin C in a heartbeat... before anything else.

Right-to-try law

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Another thought... there is something called Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia which may be in play here --

Ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) is a type of lung infection that occurs in people who are on mechanical ventilation breathing machines in hospitals. As such, VAP typically affects critically ill persons that are in an intensive care unit (ICU).[1] VAP is a major source of increased illness and death. Persons with VAP have increased lengths of ICU hospitalization and have up to a 20–30% death rate.

And --

A different less studied infection found in mechanically ventilated people is ventilator-associated tracheobronchitis (VAT).[4] As with VAP, tracheobronchial infection can colonise the trachea and travel to the bronchi. VAT may be a risk factor for VAP.

I don't know that this is happening, but neither can we know that it isn't happening. And it could explain the higher proportion of deaths in some hospitals than in others. I don't know if anyone is actually checking for this either. But it is a possibility, if not a probability.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The president could also declare our "right to try" any medication -- experimental or otherwise unproven -- that has shown promise in fighting the disease. And in that sense, IV Vitamin C would probably be the safest and the least expensive. Not to mention the most promising.

If it were me, I would take the IV Vitamin C in a heartbeat... before anything else.

Right-to-try law

Exactly!

This could also explain Chinas dramatically lowering numbers...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This could also explain Chinas dramatically lowering numbers...

Yup! And we know they are conducting a clinical study of Vitamin C treatment. Put 2 and 2 together, and this is what we get -- dramatically lowering numbers.

It sure looks that way anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tattooedlunchlady

We should automatically believe a drug is causing lots of death because a journalists said it might be?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hmmm. Ribavirin....I wonder if it is the RNA polymerase inhibitor that is actually doing the most. journals.sagepub.com...

The birch tree has Betulinic acid in the bark and it gets shuffled into the fungus when the tree dies. Shelf mushrooms and Chaga mushrooms have decent amounts of that. I wonder if that would help with protection from viruses, I know it helps to prevent cancer.

Of course that article talks about quercetin and narraginen, but most people know that onions and grapefruit help to prevent viral infections. Now I cannot eat much kiwi, but Kiwi would actually attack the weapons (disolve the enzyme) that this virus creates that hurts us.

Now, for people who do not make blood cells at full rate, most older people fit into that class. So the article may have some basis. As you age, you start to save your stemcells, they get limited, so you wind up not healing so fast. If you keep fixing things at the same rate, we would all die in our sixties

Even grapefruit does lower blood cell creation a bit, so too much can cause anemia in older people.Proteinases can also kill damaged RBCs and can lead to anemia. Usually your body responds by boosting new blood cell production, but that does not happen so much in older people.

For every medicine there are adverse effects possible, that goes for natural foods with medicinal properties too. Certain food chemistries are medicinal, people should not abuse those properties unless necessary.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

We should automatically believe a drug is causing lots of death because a journalists said it might be?

All meds can have side effects, in this case, if the people are very old, the side effects would probably be more of a problem. I have not seen the evidence or talked to any of the people taking care of the old people over there, so I can't say that it is happening. I do not know what dose they are giving either. If these people are getting anemic, it could be a problem. Even an onion can make you anemic sometimes if you eat too much of them.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

people with big money have been doing IV C for years...just not for us regular folk.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I had not heard of ventilator associated pneumonia, that's very interesting. It certainly seems reasonable that that could be happening too.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I would typically say that there is no silver bullet andw e need to find items in a spectrum of causation....

...but this is a case that it seems a silver bullet may be accurate. China has its risk factors (thick smog making people prone to respiratory illness). But Italy doesn't have that...so why do they have so many dead by comparison than any other western nation? It can be assumed that the standardization of medicine int he west, along with EU air regulations, would have made Italy's results similar...unless there is a "something" that is unique to Italy.

A treatment approach to medicine would be the ticket.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join