It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California issues statewide stay-at-home order

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
As of today Kern County Calif has had NO cases of CoronaVirus.
Our Kern County health department will notify the people of the county if any cases show up.

Gov. Gavin Newsom state shutdown will only hurt the people of Kern County Calif for no reason.

We are tough people out here in Kern County and that could be seen in our response to the 7.1 earth quake last July.

We will not lock down our county as the idiot Gov. Gavin Newsom wants till we have a case of CoronaVirus.

Our county is a lead by a proud group of Republicans not wimpy democrates like the rest of the state.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
As of today Kern County Calif has had NO cases of CoronaVirus.
Our Kern County health department will notify the people of the county if any cases show up.

Gov. Gavin Newsom state shutdown will only hurt the people of Kern County Calif for no reason.

We are tough people out here in Kern County and that could be seen in our response to the 7.1 earth quake last July.

We will not lock down our county as the idiot Gov. Gavin Newsom wants till we have a case of CoronaVirus.

Our county is a lead by a proud group of Republicans not wimpy democrates like the rest of the state.

So just spread t the virus because of your right to do so...okeydokey...good luck you're going to need it

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I still take daily walks, and there's tons of ppl walking/running about, more than usual actually. 

Not for long

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
In orange county here.

I still take daily walks, and there's tons of ppl walking/running about, more than usual actually.

I even saw a party with kids and adults maybe ~30+ people at the park.

Doesn't feel like a quarantine until you go to the store.

Edit: a few ppl have sniffles and occasional cough. Other than that, everyone looks healthy as can be.

Edit2: oh, and I saw one guy selling toilet paper from the trunk of his car in the parking lot in front of Ralph's. People were actually buying it.

I think the TP crisis is manufactured. I was able to buy a 96 roll carton of TP for $20.00 at a Restaurant Depot. There was no run on TP there. Although you did have to have a membership to purchase. I just asked someone there to buy it for me and I paid them in the parking lot. There were at least 50 cartons available. I think there is a "consumer TP Psyop" going on.. Who is the mad man perpetrating that one?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ooooo, oooo! I have a question I need answered for a really stupid friend.

I live in New Jersey but my company is in California and the business is deemed 'non-essential', can I just drive there anyway?

edit on 22-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I live in New Jersey but my company is in California and the business is deemed 'non-essential', can I just drive there anyway?

Dammit, just obey the government!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

OK you win your life double sucks. Ohio closed down except the turnpike??

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Just checked....in Ohio, MMJ dispensaries are considered essential business and not subject to the lockdown. So if you get caught out tell the cop you are looking to smoke a bowl...lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join