It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California issues statewide stay-at-home order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

CORONAVIRUS
California issues statewide stay-at-home order in coronavirus fight
The order is effective Thursday night and asks residents to leave their homes only when necessary.

www.nbcnews.com...

And so it begins.

Again.

If you want panic, this is how you get panic.

I imagine some feces will be impacting a rotary oscillator very soon.
edit on 19-3-2020 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

CORONAVIRUS
The order is effective Thursday night and asks residents to leave their homes only when necessary.

www.nbcnews.com...

And so it begins.

Again.

I imagine some faces will be impacting a rotary oscillator very soon.

Being in downtown Seattle, one would have to think my state is soon following California here. I'm guessing WA will be under the same order come tomorrow
edit on 19-3-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Being in downtown Seattle, I can only imagine my state is soon following California here. I'm guessing WA will be under the same order come tomorrow

Makes sense since WA is the hotter spot for it. Stay at home...does that mean you can't go to work, or the store?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank you, watching Gov. Nuissance, I mean newsome, right now.

More worried about crazy people.

Good luck everyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is it just me, or does this paragraph from that article make no sense:

Gov. Gavin Newsom's announcement came less than an hour after officials in Los Angeles County ordered people to stay home except for essential needs or jobs for indoor shopping malls and non-essential retail to close.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I imagine some feces will be impacting a rotary oscillator very soon.

Why? Did some one drop a fan in San Fran?

Wasn't Brown talking about this there in Oregon? I know Inslee had a weird look on his face when he was trying to claim that he won't (then again he always look's weird)

The best thing about progressives is how regressive they are.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Being in downtown Seattle, I can only imagine my state is soon following California here. I'm guessing WA will be under the same order come tomorrow

Makes sense since WA is the hotter spot for it. Stay at home...does that mean you can't go to work, or the store?

From my understanding, you can still go to grocery store, pharmacy, bank, work (if its essential, ie medical, utilities, etc.), but I dont believe you can do much else, other than driving to the hospital...

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How soon before the U.S. Economy tanks, and it is over?
Is that their goal??

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I am one of those 30+ million people under what some are calling a “lockdown”.

Some said it could never happen here. It has.

The rest of you are next.

I plan to be hitting those “Quarantinis” real hard, real soon!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how long it takes for social disorder to begin under these circumstances. It’s hard for people to process the dangers of the pandemic without seeing zombies walking the streets or people dropping dead on the sidewalks.

🤷‍♂️ Hang in there Cali folk.
edit on 19-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

" Quarantinis"? I thought the official drink of the enforced holiday was the classic "Gin and Tonic"? So what's in the "Quarantini"

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

CORONAVIRUS

www.nbcnews.com...

And so it begins.

Again.

It is in order, and not an order.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

If the OJ hearing was any indication, I suspect looting and riots in the next few hours. As for the "dead people" I believe their PC name is "Homeless"

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I work in a hospital, so I can still go to work.

But this is nuts.

I mean, really.

I agree and have stated that the China-WU-FLU is serious and should be taken seriously.

But this is "Hold my beer" level reee.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Bhadhidar

" Quarantinis"? I thought the official drink of the enforced holiday was the classic "Gin and Tonic"? So what's in the "Quarantini"

Ask DBC for the recipe.

And if there was EVER an excuse to drink irresponsibly...

This is it!
edit on 19-3-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Call ANTIFA immediately, we've found those mothereffing fascists they kept crying wolf over the past 3 years. Look at us. Just effing look at us! We've become a nation of bitches in a world of weak-ass eunuchs. We didnt deserve freedom or liberty because we're pissing it away over literal Chinese whispers and boogeymen.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

From my understanding, you can still go to grocery store, pharmacy, bank, work (if its essential, ie medical, utilities, etc.), but I dont believe you can do much else, other than driving to the hospital...

Im a steel worker in Ca. My company got approval to work until someone gets sick. We are supposedly essential infra structure, so Im stuck working 12 hour shifts. We are less then 2 feet apart in the locker room twice a day

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is the French reaction to a "Stay at Home" Lock-down.

French President Emmanuel Macron announced schools would be closed and urged people to stay at home

What will Americans do?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
How soon before the U.S. Economy tanks, and it is over?
Is that their goal??

I am watching blue states that were already in budget trouble put themselves into a position where they can claim the resulting mess was all due to this and get bailed out or try to.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly Kansas follows suit though. Gov. Kelly is freakin' paranoid. Meanwhile Gov. Parsons is like ... we'll see in a couple weeks where schools need to be.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The California governor is deliberately tanking California's entire economy so he can blame Trump for it in a month.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join