It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and the Corona Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I heard an interesting solution:

The President could sign an executive order to designate the Federal Reserve a DIRECT threat to the national security of the United States, and moreover, the world.

He could mandate that they are barred from creating another single reserve note.

Federal Reserve = Gone.

President who enacts it = Gone as well, unfortunately.

A sitting President couldn't do it without the FULL backing of the People, as his days would numbered.

The power resides in the People, but unfortunately we are too politically domesticated to truly stand for anything anymore.

Man.....it would be a sight to see though..

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Nicely put together thread.
Flag + star. I'll keep on eye on this one. Thank you!

~Sovereign

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I heard an interesting solution:

The President could sign an executive order to designate the Federal Reserve a DIRECT threat to the national security of the United States, and moreover, the world.

He could mandate that they are barred from creating another single reserve note.

Federal Reserve = Gone.

President who enacts it = Gone as well, unfortunately.

A sitting President couldn't do it without the FULL backing of the People, as his days would numbered.

The power resides in the People, but unfortunately we are too politically domesticated to truly stand for anything anymore.

Man.....it would be a sight to see though..

⭐+🇺🇸

that would be amazing. He probably should have done that two years ago...
I'm afraid we've already started hyper inflation of the dollar. Just bought more silver yesterday. I expect the value of the dollar to collapse very soon and the banking system.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The only problem with this from what i can see, is that if they have been able to do all these things in the first place, and never be caught or punished, and they are continuing to do these things and getting away with it. That tells me they already essentially own everything and the world. At which case there is no plan to form a new world order, or to takeover the world, because they already have. And from what it looks like based on you starting with titantic, they have owned the world for a long time.

Another way to also put what im saying, is it makes no sense to be concerned about becoming slaves, if you are already a slave. In other words, it is a misdirection, a red herring so to speak, to get you to focus on some future new world order, to get you to not realize you have already been living in it, and of course not just you, but all your ancestors for probably since the beginning of recorded history.

The recorded history part is no coincidence either. Because history is written by the victor. So since they have owned it, thats all you know. The beginning is that which they say it is.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Very interesting thread imo. My original question was concerning what is the end game of the elite with all this business. It has been my main thought for many years now. I understand what the elite want it to look like, full control, world domination, one world everything but the question is to what end, what satisfaction. I have a three fold theory that supports the overall agenda. The elite simply want their blood line to survive the coming cataclysm described in the CIA's recently release story of Adam and Eve where the sun novas and destroys one side of the plant with fire and sends us into an unbelievable extinction event. I believe they know it is coming and are preparing in a three fold manner.

1 pre cataclysmic deniability and population reduction and resource monopoly to develop their cataclysmic preparations without any of us noticing. We are all busy fighting over politics, race, religion, virus, economics and the like to notice they are preparing. I also recently read they had developed underground bunkers but those bunkers are now leaking because the earth's core is getting hotter and so now the elite are scurrying for a new prep plan.

2 during the cataclysm they hope their blood line is protected either under ground, in water, in space, somewhere, now they want human population already diminished because they wont have the resources after the cataclysm to reduce the population as easily.

3. Post cataclysm, they hope they have made enough preparations to emerge during the ice age with population reduced, resources conserved, to continue their rule and development for the next stage in humanity. All of this is conjecture and hypothesis of course but it is the only thing that is within reason as to why all the craziness that is being unleashed if they already own it all.
edit on Wed Mar 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: PARAGRAPHS

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

well the banks didn't own it all. The corporations used to be American companies.
They were getting a lot of power and a lot money.
They maybe could have rivaled the banking system one day.

Now the private central banks own them.

as for all the bunkers and doom... Very possible something crazy happens. If it does it does there is nothing much you can do about it. But it would make sense that the elite would be planning for it in someway.

edit on 26-3-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

An atomised society?

Universal war?

Hell on earth?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It should be very obvious whats going on with all this by now. I wrote this thread a year ago and now we are in a much deeper hole.

Lets wait and see what happens in a year from now when the second round of bioweapon (the vax) starts kicking in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join