It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Level 4 Health Advisory – Do Not Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Warning to all US citizens abroad. Get home now or you may have to remain in another country for an indefinite period of time. Looks like all international travel to the US will be suspended.

travel.state.gov...

The Department of State advises U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19. In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return to the United States, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah, if you haven't left you may not be able too. Time to come home

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
And thats why I don't leave America ever. I was actually thinking about renewing my passport. Glad I saved the money.
Closed borders, mobilized production, old war time Powers restored, enemy missiles close to home, our Turkish and Saudi allies are under increased attack, USA and Israel now both fighting Iran inside Iraq and Syria, China has created a deep rift between Philippines and USA. Trade has been permanently altered between the two

Mark it in your calendar boys, we are witnessing the officiation of world war. It is extremely likely Iran is seeking to hit a mainland targets. I believe this is why th coverstory-19 is the first victim of war. Or was that supposed to read truth is the first casualty of war??

How many internets did I win??
edit on 3-19-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I almost accidentally drove a semi into Mexico about 14 years ago while in Brownsville because I thought I had another two blocks for my turn. Flipped it around in the US Customs parking lot. When asked why I didn’t just go ahead and cross and request a U turn...I said no way, y’all ain’t keeping me out using that old trick.

Watching all the trips on shows like The Price Is Right...nope.
edit on 19-3-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm in Mexico. This is home now so I don't plan on leaving.

Where we live is hot in the summer. I've read that maybe that don't matter, but I'm hoping it does.

top topics

join