It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im tired of this administration

page: 60
<< 57  58  59   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The really sad part about this power grab tug of war,
we're in the middle and we don't count! We only count
in November every 4 years,then,we're just useless eaters
after that.
edit on 27-3-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

We only count in November every 4 years,then,we're just useless eaters after that.

Huh. In Hawaii we vote every two years.
But we do elect a new governor every 4 years. Mayor has the same term but not at the same time.

Isn't it the governors and mayors who are putting out the orders?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My thoughts were on the Presidential election,not the mayors and
other elected officials.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Right.

But it's the mayors and governors who are issuing the stay home orders, not the president.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You are right,Dewine of Ohio has placed us on this
shutdown and self-quarantine.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm tired of this broken, stalled out, grid locked, power grabbing/claiming government in general

It is a waste of space, ineffective and we'd all be better off if government never touched anything again ever

Fortunately I don't think it's going to matter too much in the near future. A situation like the one we're end doesn't end well, no ifs ands or buts about it

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So Grambler.
The Govt have now given you the numbers they are working to.
Answered all the questions you posed.
They are the same answers I already gave you.

It seemed you were waiting for the Govt to tell you what you needed to know and now they have.

1-2m dead with no action.
100-200k dead with action.

Happy with that?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I see Grambler has abandoned this thread.

Projections: 100,000 - 240,000 total deaths in the US from COVID-19 [video segment] (down from 1.5 - 2.2 million deaths without mitigation: social distancing, staying home, washing hands). But if guidelines are followed perfectly by everyone, then the numbers can be lower, or even significantly lower
Assuming full mitigation: peak of 2,214 daily deaths on April 15

All the answers he wanted (though still don't know why given it was all available publicly without a Govt statement)

I guess it's time to hide as all that is left now is for the predicted "I don't believe the numbers" response - which always made asking the questions of the Govt a fairly moot point to begin with.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
He was/is just as much a part of the swamp as any of them.

In my opinion. I'm just a random nobody on the internet.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have been on this site for maybe 4 months, 5 absolute tops. I am a gigantic fan of Jim Marrs, he is the one who turned we on to this website with his book entitled "Above Top Secret". I am fan of the site so far, for the most part.

What i am not a fan of (tired of) is ppl choosing to blast the meaningless reality of whether they are red or blue on this damn site. Those that are red are tired of hearing about how tired you are of the blue. Those that are blue are tired of hearing about how tired you are of the red.

I am definitely scared of what is going on in the world today. Fake news, real news, it's all out there right now. We'ere hearing from doctors so bravely on the front line of this trying to help. We're hearing from journalist who are covering hospitals saying they are they are all empty and it's a conspiracy. I do believe it's a conspiracy of some degree, to wahte extent? I have literally no idea. I believe that there have definitely been false flag operations in our past (Pearl Harbor, 9/11) and i believe that there is an elite force (Illuminati) , pulling strings for the benefit of a few and it couldn't be more clear to me.

We, as a nation however, need to be able to come together and talk rationally about these things, if you have something to say that is going to benefit all of us (the human race) by all means, grab the pulpit and preach my friend!

Do you know for 100% certainty what started this latest crisis? Do you know 100% what will stop it? Do you know 100% where we will be in the next 5 years? No ? Then please, start a diary or something. I apologize to come off rude, i don't know you and have zero idea where you stand on alot of issues. Just like you don't know me and where i stand on alot of them. I think this whole site is like that. Everyone has something to say and when we are all on the same page its beautiful, it's ppl bouncing ideas off of each other that maybe noone else has thought of, it's different trains of thought that compiled might actually do some good in this world and help us take on the machine that is our Government. I mean, were posting on here because were nothing, but together, we can become something and justify the wrongs that have been done to us and make them right. Isn't that the point of a site like this? I think we all agree there are things going on that we as a mass public don't know about and we should all be standing together fighting the ones that do know for a better world for all of us.

Sorry for the rant but i don't give a # if you like Trump or hate him, i don't like him too much either to be honest, but is knowing that and acting like the entire world is falling apart because he has orange skin fixing anything?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Granto222

I don’t care if you like my post or not

Skip the thread then

You suggesting not criticizing government overreach more than at any point in my life should be avoided because it’s not bringing us together is laughable

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I’ve not abandoned, I have other things more pressing at times

Nothing you posted is relevant to my objections

In fact the truth is everything o predicted has already started

You and the “don’t question the government “ crowd got your wish

Billions of dollars in pork spending, 6 trillion dollars already suggested, a two trillion dollar infrastructure bill proposed that has nothing to do with this virus

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Billions of dollars in pork spending, 6 trillion dollars already suggested, a two trillion dollar infrastructure bill proposed that has nothing to do with this virus

Something very strange is happening....if this video is any indication.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You live in a big metropolitan area. Could you do a little citizen investigation?

edit on 1-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I live in rural Pennsylvania

I have checked around my local hospitals; almsot completely empty

And I believ in my tru country area we have less than ten people testing positive

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I live in rural Pennsylvania

I have checked around my local hospitals; almsot completely empty

And I believ in my tru country area we have less than ten people testing positive

You would expect the spread to be slow in rural areas. However if you wait till numbers testing positive are high it will already be too late to have a significant difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Credit for having the courage to come back.

Your beef was that ther Govt didn't tell you how many people would die and how many they would save with actions.
They have given you that information and predictably you say that it is too late. I even pointed out that is exactly what you would do with the information when you got it.

So what now?
You have the information.
The Govt are telling you that up to 1.8m lives can be saved from the actions they are taking.

So do you support those actions now or not?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm OK with either. It is what it is, people die. Sometimes more sometimes less..

Live a clean and sanitary lifestyle. Not all willynilly, eating pets or sleeping around. And facetouching serves zero practical utility.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59   >>

join