It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im tired of this administration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But we as Americans should be skeptical every single time the government infringes on our rights in such a huge way

They call it a quarantine...only a fool refuses to see what it really is. Who likes boiled frog...?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Im tired of this adminstartion

I know you saw this long ago. Why did it take so long for you to express the obvious?

I did call out deficit spending, bombing syria, allowing criminals in the intel community to go free

Over and over

But I still supported trump as these abuses were outweighed by the fact his mere winning outed there corruption in the deep state in a public way clearer than at any time in history

Trumps team intentionally collapsing the economy that affects real Americans, and stripping us of our rights to assemble based on the possibility a virus could be super duper serious is the last straw, and far more serious and personally attribute trump than all of the things I listed above

Watching trump support who would have been appalled by obama doing any of those things cheer I. Trump do them and tell me I am immoral for standing up for my principles is just icing on the cake

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Was you on that same high horse during the previous administration snowflake?

Are you upset that no one cares about your dead youtube channel?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How

Dare

You

.....form your own opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Yeah, I was in my “high horse” about abuses under Obama

Your pathetic attempt to mock me for the perceived failing of my YouTube channel show you for the ridiculous fake patriot people like you are

You have no principles or original ideas and must follow a person you follow unquestionably

You let type are those who will ridicule and lambaste people who want government control over our lives over climate change, Jen the next day beg for the government to do those very same things over fear of a virus

A pathetic worthless hypocrite who brings nothing relevant to the discussion and seeks to virtue signal to fellow trump worshippers you are still worshipping him

A blight not only in this site but the country and the world

Despite that, I wish you Wel and will still defend your rights along with every other Americans as you clamor to have them taken away
edit on 19-3-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You watch. After this is all somewhat calmed down, how much corporate pow-, I mean presidential power will come from it?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
This is your worst post to date

The coronavirus is less deadly than the common flu right now. Yet trump along with dems and repubs are actively stripping us of our rights and destroying our economy

Massively inaccurate its Flu x20 not even debatable

As for the economic hit, Get used to it its unavoidable

If you want to start venting, aim it at CCP

Show me the proof undo is 20 x worse

I know I know, you don’t have the data cause it doesn’t exist, but a bunch of scientists said it so it must be true

I look forward to you and trumps posts and how the green new deal is necessary cause scientists say the climate will kill us all in 10 years

If i need to show you the proof, i doubt me wasting time writing out a detailed response is going to help, id rather go out looking for a 25kg sack of potatoes in all the empty shops for 250 miles

all i can say is look at the stats and take it seriously, i hope you haven't snapped, we need smart people like you, good luck

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

How far some of you have fallen

Adapting the very tactics the Russia hoaxers you claim to be against used

Show us proof for f trump Russia collusion

“The proof is everywhere so I refuse to show you!”

Sad really

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In all seriousness...I loathe Trump. But I have prayed that he would be the heroic, visionary leader his cultists believe him to be.

For all of our sakes.

I'm sorry you've been let down. We all have. Let's hope that's the worst of it.
edit on 3/19/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Trumps team intentionally collapsing the economy that affects real Americans, and stripping us of our rights to assemble based on the possibility a virus could be super duper serious is the last straw,

Straight from the authoritarian's playbook.

And I say this as someone who does think this virus should be taken seriously.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I supported the bustling economy he prided himself on creating. He crashed it in less than a few days. Support gone.
You're just salty because you lost your little wine and beverage business, Trump didn't destroy the economy, the Chinsse Coronovirus did and the measure enacted.

Go cry us a river dude.

Dick move to mock a business owner losing their business. Hope you're genetically modified teflon-level healthy, because if not, you deserve what you contract.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The moment the WHO declared a Pandemic the market was going to crater and it didnt matter what steps were taken, it sucks but that is the simple truth.

Its not a trump truth, or a democrat truth its reality.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I always knew you were an honest class act. Many people now realize the agenda and are having second thoughts about trumps leadership; Many of them in the White House, the Pentagon and Main street.

edit on 19-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

God Emperor Trump is doing everything within his Galactic powers to protect us from the evil scourge of woofloo.
He will return our rights to us when we deserve them

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It’s not just markets crashing

If trump and company wouldn’t have shot down the country, even if the market crashed we wouldn’t have anywhere near the economy pact we are going to see

All of the small business owners I see that may lose their companies forever because they have to shut yheir doors wouldn’t have had anywhere near that impact of it was just markets losing

Heck the markets wouldn’t have fallen anywhere near the amount had talks and implementation of #ting down the count not happened

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I can't fault you for much of your disappointment, as I'm starting to see people actually begging for martial law. That's no bueno, and ATS of all places should know better as it's been discussed on here multiple times since it's creation.

But I am confused about this statement -

Trumps team intentionally collapsing the economy that affects real Americans,

Please explain more? I don't think Trump intentionally collapsed the economy. It started with supply chain issues in China, then panic, businesses closing, restrictions etc and has been snowballing ever since. I don't think that above statement is rational, and more driven by frustration and disdain. It's almost as bad as blaming one man (Trump) for the virus itself.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Chin up friend Better times ahead.

Vote Biden?

I don’t think so

History books will prove you correct.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I saw something online earlier and this thread reminded me of it.

"You might as well pronounce the "L" in salmon now. Nothing matters anymore."

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Did you know that about 1/2 the Deep Underground (CIA) Bases (DUMBs) in the U.S. have been destroyed/shut down/taken over? Many more worldwide. Do you know what they were doing in these subterranean hell holes? Trump is taking over where JFK left off. Do you know how many assassinations attempts have been made on him? At least 25. Much much more but not visible to us in this truth-stunted corrupt media country. Some details are now coming out from military/whistleblowers but you have to dig deep to find. I think you/we will be very surprised in the coming days/weeks/months as more and more is disclosed. You have to kept operational security when you are fighting a group as evil as the Cabal that has been running this world. But, of course, you are welcome to your opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The economy was going to take a hit with the virus spreading and fear of it

Absolutely true

But the collapse would be no where near what we will see had trump and his team not made the choice to advocate, enact, a r cheer on government shut down of so many businesses

They know the economic consequences of that, and did it anyways

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join