It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im tired of this administration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Having a rough days, so i figure ill burn it all down.

Im tired of defendinf the trump admin.

The corruption they faced is obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity. No one charged with a crime.

Im tired of "Q" people and other trump supporters telling me its a good thing people like comey who broke the law wasnt arrested because its part of some great plan.

Im tired of trump supporters who were tea party people and screamed about obamas deficit totally cool with trumps.

Im tired of trump and supporters and team members that were appalled by foreign regime change wars under Obama telling me I am wrong for criticizing trump for bombing syria.

And most of all, Im tired of so many so called patriots and trump supporters who claimed to be against bailouts, authoritarian type policies of Obama or possibly biden or bernie embrace those very polices when trump does them, and smugly claim i am immoral for standing up against them.

The coronavirus is less deadly than the common flu right now. Yet trump along with dems and repubs are actively stripping us of our rights and destroying our economy in response to it. If Obama did half of what trump is doing in response to H1N1, current trump supporters would have went nuts. Everyone here knows it.

Yet so many so called patriots and supporters of liuberty are not only cheering on trump and his team collapsing the economy and stripping us of our rights worse than Obama ever did, they accuse people concerned abut this of being immoral.

I know I know "trust the plan!!! Orange man can do no wrong"

You go ahead and worship a man if you want. I wont sell my principals out cause someone on "my team" tells me to.

edit on 19-3-2020 by spacedoubt because: Fixed title

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well that was a refreshing read , thanks.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hell has frozen over. It's truly TEOTWAWKI.

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Okay. You're tired of where you were going and are making a decision to stop trusting something you half-way trusted to begin with. Your evaluation...your choice.

And, btw, just because someone has confidence in our current leadership and have evaluated his approaches and decisions does not in any way mean he is being worshipped. Respected? Yes. Trusted? Yes. But, worshipped? No. We're pulling with him and for him.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Chin up friend Better times ahead.

Vote Biden?

I don’t think so
edit on 19-3-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I supported the bustling economy he prided himself on creating. He crashed it in less than a few days. Support gone.

+33 more 
link   
This is your worst post to date, i for one am massively disappointed in you

The coronavirus is less deadly than the common flu right now. Yet trump along with dems and repubs are actively stripping us of our rights and destroying our economy

Massively inaccurate its Flu x20 not even debatable

As for the economic hit, Get used to it its unavoidable, think 1929

If you want to start venting, aim it at CCP they lied and lied and lied and still lie
edit on 19-3-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Having a rough days, so i figure ill burn it all down.

Im tired of defendinf the trump admin.

The corruption they faced is obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity. No one charged with a crime.

Im tired of "Q" people and other trump supporters telling me its a good thing people like comey who broke the law wasnt arrested because its part of some great plan.

Im tired of trump supporters who were tea party people and screamed about obamas deficit totally cool with trumps.

Im tired of trump and supporters and team members that were appalled by foreign regime change wars under Obama telling me I am wrong for criticizing trump for bombing syria.

And most of all, Im tired of so many so called patriots and trump supporters who claimed to be against bailouts, authoritarian type policies of Obama or possibly biden or bernie embrace those very polices when trump does them, and smugly claim i am immoral for standing up against them.

The coronavirus is less deadly than the common flu right now. Yet trump along with dems and repubs are actively stripping us of our rights and destroying our economy in response to it. If Obama did half of what trump is doing in response to H1N1, current trump supporters would have went nuts. Everyone here knows it.

Yet so many so called patriots and supporters of liuberty are not only cheering on trump and his team collapsing the economy and stripping us of our rights worse than Obama ever did, they accuse people concerned abut this of being immoral.

I know I know "trust the plan!!! Orange man can do no wrong"

You go ahead and worship a man if you want. I wont sell my principals out cause someone on "my team" tells me to.

Okay, now I know this chit is serious LOL. Because I respect your opinion, I got to ask what as a non-worshipping Trump person what was he supposed to do ? This situation is pretty damn unique and it's really a damned if you and damned if you don't. I think it's overblown myself and don't exactly like how he has responded but if there is a 10 percent chance this thing is as communicable as it seems, this was the safest option. It's obviously being reevaluated constantly

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

More like BYEDON

+16 more 
link   

If Obama did half of what trump is doing in response to H1N1, current trump supporters would have went nuts. Everyone here knows it.

If Obama had done or said a fraction of the things Trump has armed Republicans would have marched on Washington.

*sips tea

But that’s none of my business
edit on 19-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

B-bu-But, CHINA! The Chinese virus, the Chinese are the ones who sold you out, the Chinese are to blame for everything!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And, btw, just because someone has confidence in our current leadership and have evaluated his approaches and decisions does not in any way mean he is being worshipped. Respected? Yes. Trusted? Yes. But, worshipped? No. We're pulling with him and for him.

trump is being worshiped as the "chosen one"

religionnews.com...

www.christianpost.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
This is your worst post to date

The coronavirus is less deadly than the common flu right now. Yet trump along with dems and repubs are actively stripping us of our rights and destroying our economy

Massively inaccurate its Flu x20 not even debatable

As for the economic hit, Get used to it its unavoidable

If you want to start venting, aim it at CCP

Show me the proof undo is 20 x worse

I know I know, you don’t have the data cause it doesn’t exist, but a bunch of scientists said it so it must be true

I look forward to you and trumps posts and how the green new deal is necessary cause scientists say the climate will kill us all in 10 years

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
LOL

Calm down turkey lurkeys.

When I'm stuck in a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Saaaaaayyyyy....

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh please. Let’s not pretend people here don’t worship him. We have our resident Trump haters but we absolutely have resident Trump worshippers, and they’re exactly the same as OP describes them.

You can pull for Trump because you understand a president that does a bad job screws us all over. But you can pull for him without claiming everything he does and says is the best thing ever.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yet

Durham assemble the grand jury. They do that when when they pursue charges.

Never listen to him and don’t care to .

Deficits have been a part of this nation for over 50 years They’re just Weaponized by the other party .

I’m tired of regime change too so is trump . I’m tired of Iran and ISIS they both need their comeuppance if it’s in Syria so be it .

The coronavirus isn’t as deadly as they portray it at the moment . But if you go against the media it’s like putting blood in the water many politicians don’t have a choice although although are brave enough to speak out .

I don’t even understand the last paragraph. Covid 19 and the media are wrecking the economy have we change the name to TrumpoVirus.

I won’t change my principles either. But I will observe the actions without embitterment
edit on 19-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Im tired of this adminstartion

I know you saw this long ago. Why did it take so long for you to express the obvious?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Must have run out of toilet paper.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I supported the bustling economy he prided himself on creating. He crashed it in less than a few days. Support gone.
You're just salty because you lost your little wine and beverage business, Trump didn't destroy the economy, the Chinsse Coronovirus did and the measure enacted.

Go cry us a river dude.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

How is this unique

9-11 was unique, did that justify the patriot act?

THe 2008 crash was unique, did that justify the bank bailouts?

We were told Russian interfering the 2016 election was unique, did that justify using unverified oppo research to spy on trump?

Heck how many scientists and talking heads say climate change is unique and will kill us all, does that justify the green new deal?

Maybe this virus does warrant the reaction of trumps team

But we as Americans should be skeptical every single time the government infringes on our rights in such a huge way

And the government should have to give costs/ benefits to every action or inaction, explain how this infringement won’t be abused in the future, explain in full detail why every intrusion is necessary, etc

None of that has occurred

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join