It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus from Aliens to Soften Us Up for Invasion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Yeah , Noah' Cleansing. Part Duex ...............

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm in. Any idea what they are after? I mean, they must be after something. If they wanted to completely destroy us they'd just throw a rock in our direction from the Kuiper belt.

My bet is "original rock/pop music," especially the really rare, punk n' sleaze stuff from 89-91. They are also interested in earth women, but I mean, who isn't?

I hope they aren't pushin' that ol' time space-religion nonsense. We are full-up on that around here.
edit on 19-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'll bite. Why do they crash so much?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If you can travel through deep space at faster than light speed's or bypassing the speed of light somehow and still survive impacts with space dust, small rock's and other debris during such a mission then a bullet is not going to be any kind of threat whatsoever unless you step out of your ship in your birthday suit.

Probably the only potential weapon's we may have against them are some forms of EM weapon (which presumably they will be well shielded against), nuclear, plasma and rail gun's and only then if we actually have any of those we could rapidly deploy against such a thread.

Shaped charge weapon's if they could get close enough to an alien hull might scratch it but even then since they are likely to meet grain's of sand sized space dust which at the velocity's they would move in space are likely more dangerous than an RPG down here even those are not very likely to damage these craft if they have some form of shielding that is, if they don't then they are unlikely to be from another world unless they are very short range craft and have come from a larger mother ship of some kind (or from colony's right here perhaps under our ocean, under our biggest city's even - hey who know's your neighbor could be one).

If alien's wanted to do us harm I am afraid there is not much we could do to protect ourselves EVEN IF the supposed break away civilization existed and was willing to step up and defend the earth as it too would likely be millennia and perhaps more behind these alien's.

That said I firmly believe that there are good and bad ET's and also that we often mistake paranormal phenomena for UFO's as some of those may be angelic and demonic in nature as well as the usual mis-identification and hallucination that some people likely do suffer.

That said one of my favorite episodes of the X files was the one with a real alien that abducted some break away government guy's whom were dressed as Gray's, the survivor was terrified of this Lord Kinbote that looked like a demon, it was one of the most absurd episodes and also one of the funniest, ever see a grey smoking a cigarette never mind a paranormal alien from the center of the earth - actually he would not then be an alien but something else.

Funny references aside I believe the real subject is a serious matter, while I have no doubt that this is nothing to do with a deliberate alien attack if they did want us gone it would be an ideal method to thin us out without damaging the planet too much but hey if they wanted us gone people who have witnessed them claim they can paralyze, mind control and have many other methods they could use so why would they stoop to using a virus or bacteria - though a virus would of course have many uses including wide spread genetic splicing etc (and before someone say's that's not how a virus works - what if it was a large batch seeded in the air that would infect a host's genetic material then not self replicate allowing a planetary eco system to be seeded with alien DNA and slowly morphed over several generations into new and alien species, they would of course have to replicate such a virus on a large scale and it would have to be able to survive being air born long enough to reach it's host's were it would infect and then alter there DNA, but an elegant way to turn an alien species into your own race or a close approximation of it over time and for a mega interstellar civilization it would also allow them to make foreign species compatible.

edit on 19-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I'll bite. Why do they crash so much?

Lol, not my theory but I'll borrow it for continuity, read somewhere that while there are research and experiments, there is also a certain number of "teenage aliens" that just love to buck authority and visit the banned planet. They get loaded on alcohol from the huge whiskey gas cloud and zoom their 3rd rate space saucers into our atmosphere, resulting in some crashes. LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'll take it!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If all it takes is the threat of a virus to almost topple our society the only thing they’d have to do is show up.

You may be on to something there...all they'd have to do is show up...the media in the USA could 100% convince the public of anything that much is clear.

I bet a thousand bucks they could convince everyone aliens are invading and they are Russia's allies and blah blah whatever. It wouldn't even have to be remotely real.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If they wanted us dead, we would all have died a long time ago.
They completely outclass us with their technology.
If anything, they probably hope that such a global threat (as covid-19 is) would help unite us and remind humankind that we all share this world and are in it together and that we should put an end to our pathetic clan wars and the other crap we are doing.
Only when we have evolved and started acting like responsible people on this planet will they approach us and welcome us into the "galactic federation".
Until then, they will just keep a watchful eye over the primates on planet Earth and make sure things dont go completely overboard.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It would be just like those damned aliens to weaken our social and economic systems in advance of an invasion by releasing a virus into the general population. Get everybody cowering inside their homes so when they show up in the sky nobody will be ready to start shooting at them. Perfect distraction.

Is it just a coincidence that we recently discovered not one but two interstellar objects passing through the solar system right before the coronavirus started? Dropping their germs on us. Softening us up.

I like it. That's some good ol' conspiracy thinking.

I think your post has more than a hint of tongue-in-cheek about it and many may be missing this. I am self-isolating under medical command and I am bored already.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Like I said before, they would just poison our water system and kill us all within weeks. Most likely with a poison that just targets humans. I mean they are scientist and they have had over 70 years to figure out how to do it.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Is it just a coincidence that we recently discovered not one but two interstellar objects passing through the solar system right before the coronavirus started? Dropping their germs on us. Softening us up.

The interesting idea about your Oumuamua being an interstellar ship on a bombing mission is that we have been told repeatedly that there are already Visitors here. Many of them. So even if there is only say, Nordics and Greys on this planet - they do not want THEIR party crashed.

So they - THE ALIENS that are already here - would already be working on a cure to the disease to save us from these new Oumuamua Visitors.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDoctor46
If they can travel through space with advanced technologies, I'm sure they could easily take us down without the need for a virus. Or at least made a more lethal virus to wipe out million's. You never know though. They could be getting those probes ready while we panic buy those toilet rolls!!a reply to: Blue Shift

a virus to remove the useless eaters so the healthy workslaves will remain.

speaking of Twilight Zone, consider the Monsters on Maple Street scenario. get us fighting each other, stir the pot, and we remove each other to a high degree, opening the door for *them* to move in, with a limited supply of humans to do the scut work.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
If they wanted us dead, we would all have died a long time ago.
They completely outclass us with their technology.
If anything, they probably hope that such a global threat (as covid-19 is) would help unite us and remind humankind that we all share this world and are in it together and that we should put an end to our pathetic clan wars and the other crap we are doing.
Only when we have evolved and started acting like responsible people on this planet will they approach us and welcome us into the "galactic federation".
Until then, they will just keep a watchful eye over the primates on planet Earth and make sure things dont go completely overboard.

Well if they are grading us on crisis management it's a D- needs improvement. LOL, as a matter of fact, I can't think of an area where we would get a passing grade, LOL we haven't evolved enough. Pretty sure as galactic civilizations go we are on the short bus at the most.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: TheDoctor46
If they can travel through space with advanced technologies, I'm sure they could easily take us down without the need for a virus. Or at least made a more lethal virus to wipe out million's. You never know though. They could be getting those probes ready while we panic buy those toilet rolls!!a reply to: Blue Shift

a virus to remove the useless eaters so the healthy workslaves will remain.

speaking of Twilight Zone, consider the Monsters on Maple Street scenario. get us fighting each other, stir the pot, and we remove each other to a high degree, opening the door for *them* to move in, with a limited supply of humans to do the scut work.

Already here and they are called the Elite, they have been killing off the working and poor class of society for as long as anyone can remember, first world war sending men to die in the trenches by there million's and extending the war as long as they could after the communist revolution in Russia gave them a scare, they had been previously frightened of a french revolution style uprising but now the word Communism entered there dialects and vocabulary's and as a result they had to work out way's to cull the poor before they turned on them.

Best tactic so far is to get the population to kill itself off, get woman to HAVE to work, pay men less so that they can not support a family and brainwash them with ideas that are anti human, human's are killing the world, there are too many of us, you are polluting the air (Carbon point's was stage one on charging everyone a tax on how much air they breathed still a wet dream for some of those sick twisted weirdo elitists out there).

Oh and hide humanity's true history, if they ever knew how far they had fallen AND that it is the elite that kept them down for some long, that previous civilization that everyone say's did not exist once had a population not just greater but many time's today's human population they would rebel as well.

The question then become's are the elite working for someone else, did an alien force once wipe out a previous civilization, did the elite's ancestors once make a deal and be placed in charge as priests king's to keep the human's down fearing the wrath of the predator civilization that once may have destroyed a golden age right here in our own solar system.

And are there really dust devil's or are they roads in a bombed out city on mars, perhaps not as ancient as we would like to believe?..
www.marsruins.com...

Control what they know, control what they believe and turn them against one another, wars without reason other than to cull humanity periodically and keep us down and primitive.

What is it that Humanity really own's out that that both our own internal parasitic hidden elite and some alien parasites may have stolen from us?.

edit on 21-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There is a strange UFO case that refers to the possible use of a virus to `cause disorganization’ and `reduce activities’ if we `don’t learn some sense’. This was mentioned in a conversation between a `rural man’ who was kept anonymous and a `probe’. The case is documented in Northern UFO news, issue 141, February 1990 (editor: Jenny Randles).

Here’s the link (it opens on the right page).
Below is a copy of the story, bold emphasis is mine.
A prank? Or …? What do you think?

A CONVERSTATION WITH A WITTY UFO The Tetbury encounter 24 March 1988

The witness - 77 year old rural man `Mr. R’ - wrote to BUFORA. He said that his story “may have been of the kind you investigate” and “it seems very improbable and I was afraid of joining the ranks of the cranks”. He had delayed a couple of months because he suspected it was connected with a US Air Force base at nearby Kemble, but he was now satisfied it was not.

The case was passed to Kevin Owen, a south midlands investigator, who found it impossible to coordinate a meeting with this man in a remote locale as Mr. R was in poor health. JR [Jenny Randles] tried later and succeeded in getting some further material, notably a tape where Mr. R described his experiences in some detail. Here is a digest of this quite extraordinary story.

It was 22:15 on this March night. Mr. R was looking through the kitchen window when he saw a light crossing a field some 300 yards away. He thought it was a shepherd rounding up sheep but it seemed to be some 10 feet off the ground and so he watched it traverse the field, as if scanning, in some bemusement. Mr. R decided to go up a slope at the rear of his garden for an elevated view down into the fields, but at the wall he could find no trace of the light. Then, instantly, he was surrounded by a glow coming from directly above. He cried out “What’s going on?”, expecting no reply. In fact he not only got one but ended up having a full conversation with the UFO!

Mr. R is insistent that the voice was real. It sounded tinny and slightly unnatural – as if coming through earphones. There was also a brief delay between the questions and the answers as if every response required careful thought. Mr. R believes he can reconstruct what was said almost word for word from the answer to that rhetorical question.

”We are just observing your world”

“Well you’ve come to the wrong part to see anything!”

”We know where we are”

“When you say `we’ who do you mean? Aliens or something?”

”No – no aliens here. What you see is a probe, similar to how your scientists send out to observe other planets”

“How can you understand me?”

”Your voice is recorded on the probe and relayed to us for reply”

“Oh, that’s clever. But I’m not sure what’s happening. Why are you observing us? What’s the matter?”

”You are gaining knowledge so fast and getting to the very basis of the structure of matter and you could cause untold harm if you don’t know what you are doing.”

“Well I don’t know much about that. I’m not a scientific man. I suppose it makes some sense”

”If your species don’t learn some sense we will have to take measures against you.”

“What do you mean? Are you going to exterminate us?”

”No – nothing like that. We’d have to take action to reduce your activities.”

“Could you do that?”

”Oh yes, easily. Wouldn’t take much to upset your order of things”

“What would you propose to do then?”

”You are very susceptible to bacteria and viruses. Something like that would cause disorganization”

“You could introduce this into our world?”

”Yes, of course”

“How will we know it’s you?”

”You won’t know. We don’t propose to tell you”

“Where are you operating from? Where are you?”

”Ah well, you’re not clever enough to understand that, are you?”

“I quite agree. I’m not an astronomer. Do you come from far away?”

”Well - quite a distance”

“Are you in what we call our solar system?”

”We may be”

“Farther afield?”

”We may be. There’s no point in asking such questions”

“What is really the problem? How come you are allowing it to go on? Why not just nip it in the bud?”

”Explain what you mean by `nip in the bud’”

“Alter it before it gets too far advanced”

”Oh yes – we could do that”

And that – supposedly – is that. This curious conversation with the wisecracking alien probe ended very suddenly and the light vanished. Mr. R added that the probe itself (which he saw only briefly being `entranced’ by the voice) was small – about twice the size and same shape as a rugby (or American) football. It was a physical object emitting light, not just a glow, but did not illuminate the ground just ten feet below.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Guest101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How many years now have I told you that they would just poison the water system and kill us all in months - no invasion needed.

I am strating to think you are ignoring me.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
How many years now have I told you that they would just poison the water system and kill us all in months - no invasion needed.

I am strating to think you are ignoring me.

We're already poisoning our water system as fast as we can, and it's not working. Water is a self-cleaning substance.

But even if the virus isn't having a huge effect (which is debatable), the social turmoil associated with it has certainly turned the bulk of us into those "sheeple" so often mentioned, who cower in our homes from invisible threats because someone in authority commands it. If it doesn't harm us physically, it still harms us in that it erodes our sense of independence and conflict.

"Please form a single line when entering into the abattoir spaceship."
"Do I need to wear my facemask?"
"Only until you get to the captive bolt... I mean the psyche conditioner."
"Oh, okay!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join