It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus from Aliens to Soften Us Up for Invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It would be just like those damned aliens to weaken our social and economic systems in advance of an invasion by releasing a virus into the general population. Get everybody cowering inside their homes so when they show up in the sky nobody will be ready to start shooting at them. Perfect distraction.

Is it just a coincidence that we recently discovered not one but two interstellar objects passing through the solar system right before the coronavirus started? Dropping their germs on us. Softening us up.

I like it. That's some good ol' conspiracy thinking.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If they can travel through space with advanced technologies, I'm sure they could easily take us down without the need for a virus. Or at least made a more lethal virus to wipe out million's. You never know though. They could be getting those probes ready while we panic buy those toilet rolls!!a reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Than I have to ask what do they want us alive for

they could of just killed us all off with a virus

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

Hosts not ghosts. Besides, who says we'll survive?
edit on 19-3-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
LOL my crazy over the top outlandish theory is almost the exact opposite. Aliens far advanced are ready to accept the world into the Galactic Federation of planets. Unfortunately, the earth is a cesspool of disease and pollution like no other in the galaxy, therefore the benevolent aliens had given us time since WWII to clean up our act and get our chit together. We have failed miserably, we are actually quarantined as a world. This is why alien visitors are only seen briefly in airtight ships and/or they send the greys which are like drone worker hive animals, to conduct experiments harvest, DNA and organs form humans and animals.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Double Dutch bus.
edit on 19-3-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Hosts not ghosts. Besides, who says we'll survive?

So intergalactic space parasites now that's some rick level # right there

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If all it takes is the threat of a virus to almost topple our society the only thing they’d have to do is show up.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Our bugs are badder than their bugs.

I seen a movie.
edit on 3/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yup, old school!

Mind you, if I had to choose between wild CTs, I'd plump for Cellty's idea that this is all a prelude to government disclosure of aliens, if only because it would be far less alarming than becoming a human host.

And a lot less messy.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

They want to keep us alive "TO Serve Man"

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Literally the plot of the tv show "the event", watch it!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

They want to keep us alive "TO Serve Man"

Rod Serling's original draft script made a bit more sense than the aliens simply handing a coded cook-book to human authorities. I mean why WOULD they, unless the aliens had a very dark sense of humour? I think (forget dreary Google, imagine this is a pub!) one of the human characters smuggled the book from the ship to decode, rather than it being an irrational gift.

But the twist is so startling and memorable, who the hell cares?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It would be just like those damned aliens to weaken our social and economic systems in advance of an invasion by releasing a virus into the general population. Get everybody cowering inside their homes so when they show up in the sky nobody will be ready to start shooting at them. Perfect distraction.

Is it just a coincidence that we recently discovered not one but two interstellar objects passing through the solar system right before the coronavirus started? Dropping their germs on us. Softening us up.

Wow, it's amazing that aliens would usean rna virus that a reverse transcriptase enzyme will generate complementary DNA that sequences to a known zoonotic virus traceable to terrestrial animals. A little too amazing.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Best thread today, S+F

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Maybe an alien virus(s) seeded so we could become immune to these otherworldly environments. After enough of these they will have global contact and accept us into the galactic alliance. Only then will we be allowed travel to other worlds under their supervision.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They should have done something about the guns first.

Crazy humans with guns. Probably not good for aliens.

Ooooo
Unless they send droids first.
Then we are sc*(&#

LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No, they come in peace

At least some of them

But what do I know, I'm not an alien

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25032513]Blue Shift[/post

There are NO ALIENS , Only Clever Humans who Pull Your Strings IF you Let Them .....HaHaHaHa..............

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDoctor46
If they can travel through space with advanced technologies, I'm sure they could easily take us down without the need for a virus. Or at least made a more lethal virus to wipe out million's. You never know though. They could be getting those probes ready while we panic buy those toilet rolls!!a reply to: Blue Shift

Patient aliens. No guns, lasers or dramas. Release a little virus. Destroy human fertility, come back in 100 years or so and claim your prize. No cure. There never could be. It’s the long goodbye.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join