It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The US Military's Top Secret Plans If Coronavirus Cripples the Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: starwarsisreal

When/if it all goes to hell, every single one of us is going to have to ask ourselves if we tried to be part of the solution... or if we were just part of the problem.

Well said.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: BlueJacket

its so funny, its like people WANT a deadly pandemic, that destroys society...

"theres a cure"
"oh god oh god what will we do?"
"theres a cure"
What about the military, what about vaccines.."
"THERES A CURE"
"omg, what will we do, oh nooooz, what will we do"

Theres a flippin cure folks god

The guy in the press conference said they are still testing it. Wonder how long it will take, and are they using this in other countries, like Italy etc?
yes, with great success for over 2 mos.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The title of this post cracks me up. If it is top secret and Newsweek printed it, there should be an investigation and charges filed.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The governments has been crippled since Trump got in

Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded

link

Government exercises, including one last year, made clear that the U.S. was not ready for a pandemic like the coronavirus. But little was done.

My, you have been living under a rock, haven't you?

Ever hear of THE PATRIOT ACT?

Educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsjAmeicanMo

I still amazes me how many "people" can take this incident and turn it into ONE, 1, I, mans fault. Do you all really think the President of the United States is really responsible form this, a WORLDWIDE Pandemic, that began in a Communist enemy of the United States? Please, enlighten me with all the "Trump did it" truths. ...

It's commonly referred to, among those of us who still have a few brain cells left, as TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROM.

I'd like to see a vaccine developed for it even before one for the Kung Flu. (That's what I'm calling it on all social media now, Kung Flu. )

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Used to call it Wuhan Flu...but COVID-19 rolls off the tounge nicely.

edit on 19-3-2020 by jsjAmeicanMo because: "Wuhan" where the first reports of COVID-19 came from.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its not Top Secret.

Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.

The current continuity policy is defined in National Security Policy Directive 51 and its implementation plan. Federal Continuity Directive 1 The continuity plan was activated for the first time during the September 11, 2001 attacks.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsjAmeicanMo
a reply to: incoserv

Used to call it Wuhan Flu...but COVID-19 rolls off the tounge nicely.

I'm sticking to Kung Flu and Chinese Virus just because it triggers idiots.

I like triggering idiots.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Just wait until there's a global refugee crisis and all the borders will fall.

Perhaps, a world war with China might just do it.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded

link

Government exercises, including one last year, made clear that the U.S. was not ready for a pandemic like the coronavirus. But little was done.

American voters have clearly been crippled for much longer.

C'mon now. Not like these politicians just magically appear in office. Someones obviously electing them.

You would of been experiencing similar or worse if Clinton had won.
One day some of you might see it all really is 2 sides of the same coin and stop playing the game.

Divided. Humans are much easier to manipulate and control when they are.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
For real? Look around you. The opposite is afoot.

I look for globalism to be crushed after this. Peeps needs to be lookin local for their stuff...not buying chickens raised in Ohio, only to be shipped 10,000 miles to china and back again.

Oh...my bad...we are talking humans here. Nevermind.

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The governments has been crippled since Trump got in Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded

you can't possibly believe that trump could have fixed the problem that existed at least 8 yrs prior to his administration.
if he had you guys would be crying he's spending money on things that are not needed.

and another question, why did the obama admin wait until just before he left office to run the drill. seems to me they already knew and were setting up the trump admin. dems are petty like that. just look at what nancy chuck and the gang did knowing that he would remain in office.

ETA: i also forgot to add that Obama admin knew back in 2009, from your link,

As early as the George W. Bush administration, homeland security and health officials focused on big gaps in the American response to a biological attacks and the growing risk of pandemics. The first test came in April 2009, just a few months after the start of President Barack Obama’s first term. A 10-year-old California girl was diagnosed with a contagious disease that would be called swine flu or H1N1, the first flu pandemic in more than 40 years.

then in 2014, it happened again with Ebola, which he did a little more but not enough.
seems to me in 2009 he should have started ordering more equipment, PPE and drug/vaccine testing than he did.

see how that works, we can all play THE BLAME GAME. you can't blame something that has been going on at least 20 yrs on the current president. it took that long to get to this point, it's gonna take time to fix.

edit on 20-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
This dude called Abraham Lincoln declared Marshal law once. Cant remember what for, but I think it turned out ok.

Unless you were one of the 600,000 who died or one of the millions who were maimed for life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join