It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how angel light works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew/ could get a website that says how the angel light works (like how it uses/effects radiant energy)

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My gut feeling says you will not find a website in the coming decades that can describe the angel light in enough detail to have others replicate it.

Granted, the Hurtubise guy does some really neat stunts with bear suits and torches, but that's all been baked before by others, it doesn't translate into building an angel light, or whatever he likes to call it, believe some dudes at MIT nominated him for an igNoble...

Willing to bet my 2 eurocents we still be asking how the angel light works in 5 years from now usually that is the sign of a hoax, maybe the police and "several operatives in black clothing" will have seized some of his sensitive equipment like seemed to happen to Hutchinson....

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
trust_no_one - check out the interviews with Tim Ventura and Troy Hurtubise on Angel Light and the newly discovered Gold Light.
Apparrently NASA has been sending Scientists to this guy recently because of his popularity and breakthroughs.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by rufi0o]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It doesn't work, so how can anyone describe how it works?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
what? From what ive heard it does, why would France and NASA be contacting this guy and Tim ventura. The Discovery channel has done a programme on this guy.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Who says so, NASA or Hurtubise ?

Hutchinson also claims to have been contacted by the big companies, but those "contacts" appeared to be initiated by Hutchinson followed by rejection letters, go figure...

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok, so my brain does not seem to be able to reboot today. Angel Light? Any informative links?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
try listening to the interviews, there not that long. on www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufi0o
why would France and NASA be contacting this guy and Tim ventura

They possibly want to find out for themselves if it does or does not work. How do we know he is contacted by either of them anyway?

The Discovery channel has done a programme on this guy.

I thought he was just in a program? Besides, what difference does that make? Did he demonstrate that device and that it succesfully works on the channel? No.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There's a long thread about this here

There was supposed to be a big demostration for th emedia but I'm not sure it ever happened, dammit, I want to know if this is real... the Physicist in me wants to play! lol

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
look nygdan, just go to the link i provided and listen to the interviews, and do a bit of research. The guy says if you want evidence, come to his house and he will produce it. He has burt himself with a red hot metal pole and produced 3rd degree burns to himself and has healed himself nearly to a 100% with his 'GOD light'.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It sounds like Terahertz light, except with the distinction that it can see through anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufi0o
look nygdan, just go to the link i provided and listen to the interviews, and do a bit of research.

How can i do research if the guy won't demonstrate that the device works to anyone and won't explain in a reproducible way that the mechanism works?

The guy says if you want evidence, come to his house and he will produce it.

The burden is on him to demonstrate to everyone that it worls.

He has burt himself with a red hot metal pole and produced 3rd degree burns to himself and has healed himself nearly to a 100% with his 'GOD light'.

And where is the support for his? Where are the published papers in peer reviewed scientific journals?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree with Nygdan. Until Troy demonstrates this technology we are going to assume that there might be a hoax being perpetrated. Now while I believe Troy is a good guy(From his interviews,etc.etc.) there is still a nagging doubt that he may not be telling the truth about his newest invention. He really needs to give a demonstration and record it, until then I won't be able to believe him 100%.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Of course you cant believe this inventor a 100% but im sure there is truth to his claims, like anything we will have to wait for tangable results. I however do not believe that Tim Ventura and Troy Hurtubise would lie about something so extreme as Angel Light and God Light, then stating that NASA had contacted them both. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opion and views on what they believe is true or not. Just try to keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just heard the interview and from that it sounds pretty good. I first must caution myself until his device is proved of worth. I have heard of this guy a few years back and kind of thought he was just another fruit. I have to take his side on one issue and that is that he does not want it to get out in the public view yet. I can understand that as I am an inventer also. There are all kinds of loose ends he must get tied up before it goes public like Patent papers, liability ins., etc... If his "God Light" does what he claims, he will go down in history along with his invention as being one of the worlds best devices.
On the other hand like the two guys who claimed to have pulled off cold fusion in a flask, they were the laughingstock of Academia. I can certainly understand gathering enoungh info. on just how this works and if it has any drawbacks or any other side effects. My gut feeling says give him more time to complete his reasearch and get his house in order. I do hope it does work because this could change the world of medicine forever.

new topics

top topics

join