It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email/Phone Number for Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm really wondering what side Jones is on.

Somebody reading this ATS site must know what I'm talking about and even they don't want to admit it and further the conversation. The only ones that seem interested in the 40 week thread are the stock traders and they haven't a clue about what I'm talking about. They see the connection to the stock market but they don't really get it.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peserc
damn, i forgot the gay frogs stuff. watching right now and almost having a heart attack lol

Well, just like Pepperidge Farms the Gay Frogs remember you.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
From what I understand,
Your best bet is to dress as a transgender frog, go into a dark bathroom at midnight, spin around 3 times while chanting "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams", and he will appear behind you.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: Generation9

Having watched a lot of American movies/tv shows I am pretty certain I can help you with the first 3 digits of his number

hope others can help you with the rest

Tried it. And tried the Bat Signal.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You left out, 'Sandy Hook was a hoax'.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Generation9
I know you've been here for a long time. It is the Big Secret Is..... thread in the Secret Societies forum.

And you've read it. You don't have anything to say? Come on.

Ah, that one. No, I haven't read it past the first couple of pages. It doesn't interest me since it seems to be along the same lines as the Vampire thread in the same forum or the Q threads, a bunch of people talking inside baseball and pretending to be 'woke'.

You are totally missing the best thread. If I could sit down with a pencil and piece of paper I could explain it to you in 15 minutes. You must certainly be steeped in occult philosophy and archetypal symbolism being the longtime Freemason, right? Am I right?

I apologize for the sloppy thread. It has grown for 8 years as I have slowly began to understand more and more about the 40 week calendar. The thread is a work in progress. I really do understand how it could turn off a casual reader. I've never met anybody who can grasp it. Never. It's easy really if you just break through some of your programming. It is very easy actually. Just counting and watching and interpreting the coded message in the media broadcast story.

This is frustrating.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Bunch of jokey Smurfs.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
send it to David and Owen as well. Maybe one of them will pick up on it. Alex has been more stressed out than normal the last few days.

I've emailed them. Jones is getting it and shutting it down I am beginning to suspect. A lot of people think he is not good for America.

Jones is one of the good guys..... Always has been. He has a style that puts some people off but his info is good. Maybe your Email is not making sense or your not explaining things clearly. They have a big crew. Try calling maybe they can transfer you or give you a voicemail.

If everything looks good all you can do is keep sending it. I have to think eventually they will find it.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I feel like somebody with a mind like William Cooper or Jim Marrs would have understood it.

Do you guys know of anybody else with a big following that would understand occult/conspiracy stuff?

edit on 19-3-2020 by Generation9 because: asking

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
looks like you are heavy into the occult stuff. Alex doesnt cover that stuff as much anymore so it might not be something that grabs his attention. Bill Cooper is long gone so he is out. Owne or David dont really cover it. I am not sure who is covering the illuminati stuff these days. David Icke knows his stuff. Not sure if Jordan Maxwell is still alive.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I actually did get throught the busy singals to the War Room show line. I told the woman I wanted to talk to Alex and she said this is Owen Shroyer's show. So I asked if I could talk to Owen off the broadcast and she said no this is the line to talk to Owen on air. So it's like they just shield these personalities from the nobody who wants to talk to them.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

How does anybody get in touch with Alex Jones?

Easy, become a Zionist Bilderburger Illuminati, purchase his bone broth supplement, complain about said supplement online, Alex will then contact you.

You're such a bully, just give him the number already.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
looks like you are heavy into the occult stuff. Alex doesnt cover that stuff as much anymore so it might not be something that grabs his attention. Bill Cooper is long gone so he is out. Owne or David dont really cover it. I am not sure who is covering the illuminati stuff these days. David Icke knows his stuff. Not sure if Jordan Maxwell is still alive.

I've thought of David Icke but he started in the broadcast industry so he's probably just a shill putting out interesting stuff and some wild goose chases to distract people.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Believe me when I tell you that I have zero interest in that thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How does anybody get in touch with Alex Jones?

Easy, become a Zionist Bilderburger Illuminati, purchase his bone broth supplement, complain about said supplement online, Alex will then contact you.

You're such a bully, just give him the number already.

Yeah how does anybody get in touch with Alex? He has all sorts of guests. How do they contact him? It's all probably brokered through some commie control agent.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Believe me when I tell you that I have zero interest in that thread.

I believe you. I believe it is miles above you.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I believe it is miles above you.

That's the exact insider baseball mentality that I referenced. None of us will ever be as woke as you.

It must be making you bank, where do you park your helicopter, on your yacht?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah I get it.

I'm beyond the money, bro.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I wouldnt take that personally. They are not just going to talk to random people off air. They would be on the phone all day and not be able to run a show. Honestly I dont think Owen has gone deep into this topic. He is more of a Jesse Waters type commentator....goes out on the street.... young and guve a more youthful view on issues.

David Knight is you hard core libertarian constitutionalist so he may not know the hard core occult stuff.

I think David Icke is the guy I would stear you towards. He knows the occult stuff very well. Maybe not as well as Cooper did but close. Alex knows all this stuff too but his mind goes in so many different directions and he is so stressed out lately I think your chances
of getting him are zero. He has a big opperation and wears a lot of hats. I am suprised he has not had a heart attack yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I'm beyond the money, bro.

Sure. The only people who say that are the ones that can never make any.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join