It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they doing all of this?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A middle ground between those two possibilities would be if:

1- Well disguised and/or shape shifting reptilians are real.

and

2- The "reptile" part of the human brain is the main bridge of common understanding between their psychology and ours. And consequently it is the part of our brains that they direct their persuasive arguments toward.

It's not entirely impossible. You just have to wonder why the reptilians choose to live underground, and why they didn't just openly dominate the human race long ago if their technology is so superior to ours. (Maybe only a reptilian can understand their reasons for doing stuff.)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

So let's say this guy is right in the article you posted. What's the point? All these numbers relate to masonry. Like Bill Gates for example, by creating his logo the way he has, is he implying he's a mason? Letting other masons know he made that and is a mason? Is he saying hey I'm doing my great work for masonry as a mason? Or is he honoring satan in his work by making his logo like that? Are world events orchestrated in the name of satan by making it happen on these dates and times? Or are they orchestrated for masonry to honor the work of masonry if there is a connection? I'm trying to understand the point of all of this. Also, if it is to Lucifer than what is so bad about Lucifer? If that's what they believe? What's so bad about it? If they think they are doing all of this for the good and betterment of humanity.
edit on 30-3-2020 by jca2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

That's actually a good book. Whether or not there is a conspiracy, you're right. It's our fault more than anything for letting anyone control us. It's up to us to change our world or let others change it for us instead of sitting around worried about conspiracies and blaming those behind the conspiracies. We can blame them if we want but if we do nothing it doesnt matter, we can talk about it all we want to.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jca2012

I don't know if it's Satan or saturn or what but there is another force at play and its intertwined with every major event in my life. Tptb are not the ones in control, they are being led.
Have you noticed the amount of symbology relating to lightning bolts on or around the eye.... Its in everything even the thing I'm watching right now called the tick, The birthmark on my right eye appeared round about the age of nine, that was around the time I was nearly struck by lightning.

I'm being led also, that's why I just let my subconscious lead me, and I trust it.
I'm gradually finding out more and more, Tesla was right theres magic in the numbers 3,6,9

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I feel like I'm being lead as well. I see 3 33 333 3333 everywhere I go and look.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51
I'm with you on the no cell phone thing. I have never needed one.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jca2012

Yeah now we need to find the answer why.
And where?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
nothing to worry about ..just Nature Control Mechanism is activated
when an certaine species is becoming an pest for nature
nature heals itself…
you see it by rabbits/lemmings/ect..ect…

Nature Always win

Would someone explain to me about the rabbit/ lemmings comment please?

Is it based on lemmings throwing themselves off cliffs? Lol.
edit on 31-3-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hungary have just announced 'jail term for anyone spreading falsehoods'.

edit on 31-3-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The new world disorder.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join