It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 - Live Video Feeds of Cities and Hospitals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think it may be helpful if we compile some live feeds. This way we can keep an eye on the virus.

Major city streets, buildings, Hospital, Police stations. Would all be good feeds to have access to.

I will add good feeds when I find them. Any help would be appreciated.

I will start it off with Times Square. This should be an interesting one to watch with the actions being taken in NYC.

Isn't Times Square usually a lot more crowded that that? You have to start the video to see it live. The picture at the start before you hit play is what it should look like there.

Here is what Times Square should look like. Until the motorcycle backfires of course.

Different one here

ETA -Hollyweed

edit on 18-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah bro, everything is fu##ed everywhere.

I guess this gives us all a moment to shine, in the darkness.

Who’s up for the challenge!?!?!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I am just looking for advanced warning for when people start turning into zombies.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2020 by putnam6 because: additions

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Do you people think rioting will come into place?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The Wuhan live feed is what gave me the Idea to make this OP.

It's hard to find ER rooms and Hospitals. I know the feeds are out there, zoomed out far enough of course, so you can not identify faces.

Don't have much time tonight. But I will be on the hunt.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The Wuhan live feed is what gave me the Idea to make this OP.

It's hard to find ER rooms and Hospitals. I know the feeds are out there, zoomed out far enough of course, so you can not identify faces.

Don't have much time tonight. But I will be on the hunt.

Me too, I'll keep looking they had 4 cameras at one time all around the hospital now all I can find is the rotating one

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I seriously doubt that.

There will be some stupid people and a few rebels.

But Trump is giving us money and will pass out food if needed.

As long as people know they can pay the bills and have their internet, TV, games and beer.

All will be well - No need to panic here in the USA!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Rioting I seriously doubt it, as long as supplies are here and they send relief checks and keep utilities on etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Should be soon... Cabin fever in a week..a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes. Because people are idiots.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Are you guys serious? You think money for nothing is coming? There will be rioting... just for the heck of it with certain people.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I seriously doubt that.

There will be some stupid people and a few rebels.

But Trump is giving us money and will pass out food if needed.

As long as people know they can pay the bills and have their internet, TV, games and beer.

All will be well - No need to panic here in the USA!

What makes you so sure?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Are you guys serious? You think money for nothing is coming? There will be rioting... just for the heck of it with certain people.

They sent out little token money during the Swine flu so yea they will something, will it be enough nope but will placate some people for a while. Now it depends on how long it lasts too. But honestly, what is rioting gonna do? In this situation, not much, and too much upheaval too early would just spread it more. Get some bucks in #1 and see where we are in 4-week increments.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

People got money during swine flu? In the US?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I didn't.. I got no money.. This time I get $750.

You know, to stave off the coronas and to help the ecomony.. I'll buy some medicinal merlot and be safe.

Lets face it, this is something we've never encountered before. Stop equating it to this or that, when this or that didn't do this or that, like this has done that.

Be it a conspiracy to instigate the NWO, an attack on Trump, or simply a global pandemic with something that has the potential to destroy one person yet leave another tickled pink about life, who knows. None of us do. That's for the history books from a future yet to happen, to be written and tell us.

Kinda feels like someone poured some clorox into the fish tank when they meant to put chlorax in there to sedate us slightly, and we're all googly eyed fish, gulping and swimming into everything in close proximity, screaming...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Should be soon... Cabin fever in a week..a reply to: LookingAtMars

I see people walking around the block counting cracks in the sidewalks, they've made that walk so many time over the past 4 days. All restaurants and bars closed 24/7. 50% of people working from home and 30% laid off. One commuter train from Chicago let off 12 passengers, when it's normally over 100 at 6:10pm.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

People got money during swine flu? In the US?

Pretty sure I read it somewhere 633 bucks, I don't remember getting it but my ex probably cashed it

will look for the source

www.thebalance.com...

it was just a one-time payment 250 bucks
edit on 19-3-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   

A bunch of morons on twitter are already talking about looting stores if the government does something to make them angry. So yea, the morons will start looting, then the riots, then full lock down of everybody. But when it happens, remember it will be the fault of Trump because some wastes of oxygen decided to start looting.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

A bunch of morons on twitter are already talking about looting stores if the government does something to make them angry. So yea, the morons will start looting, then the riots, then full lock down of everybody. But when it happens, remember it will be the fault of Trump because some wastes of oxygen decided to start looting.

I'm so sad to hear that.
I lived in LA during the Rodney King riots. I know first hand how gangs can take over the streets. I truly hope it doesn't come to that . I also was a business owner at the time in Los Angeles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join