It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls to Make Voting by Mail the Norm in 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Looks like they've got Hillary on board with one part of the coronavirus crisis Democrat agenda.

She makes a statement about having voting by mail the new normal even though we really haven't got the point of no return yet !!

Mail voting is already "legal" in some states and lots of possible vote fraud has happened 🎯 😎

Seems lots of "issues" sprouting from the virus-crisis are all geared at making Trump look bad enough to elect a mental case Democrat President in November.

"any means necessary" even a global pandemic !!!!

Coronavirus: Hillary Clinton Calls to ‘Make Voting by Mail the Norm’ in 2020

Former Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton called on Congress to “make voting by mail the norm” with “free postage” as a result of public health concerns due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

President Donald Trump said earlier this week that he expects the current national emergency to last through July or August. The White House has not yet said what, if any, preparations might be needed for the November election.

Clinton’s call echoed a similar demand by Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D), who asked legislators to allow all-mail voting this year. Republicans are skeptical, recalling the infamous words of President-elect Barack Obama’s incoming chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, in 2008: “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some will focus on prayer some family some good hygiene habits and others how to can get the vote out.
Stay classy Hillary.
a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 18-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ol Dodgy up to her old tricks. She really must think folks are that stupid.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
WE have to listen to Hillary, she has lots of dead friends that want to vote in this coming election.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Perception Management at its finest.

Search: Coronavirus+Chaos+disrupt election

Over 1,000,000 results. Last week it was alittle over 700K.

Many articles are promoting a permanent switch to mail-in ballots for this and future elections, which I think is telling. Perhaps what we can expect is major shifts in US "democracy" that will continue long after 2020.

Right, and elections will be so much easier to rig centrally.

It’s Time to Cancel the U.S. Presidential Campaign as We Know It

Coronavirus May Disrupt the 2020 Election. We Need a Plan

"Quarantines and fear could decimate voter turnout. Congress needs to fund mail-in ballots nationwide now."

A national transition to vote-by-mail would not only prepare the US to hold safe and fair elections no matter how ugly a possible pandemic gets, but would also protect against future disruptions to elections from wildfires, floods, hurricanes, and terrorist attacks.

Safe and fair my ass.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That picture at the bottom of your OP of the coronavirus. It reminds me of some kind of candy I ate many years ago. Little red candy bits on the white chocolate candy or pastry. I can't remember what they are called, I think they were at Christmas.

I think the red things on the balls were hot cinnamon bits after thinking about it for a while.

edit on 18-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The only way this could work, would be if each voter packet was registered to a registered voter, one vote one registered voter package one returned vote.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
The only way this could work, would be if each voter packet was registered to a registered voter, one vote one registered voter package one returned vote.

Thats how it does work. My wife and I have been mail in or absentee voters for over 10 years. The packet comes, we fill out our votes, and either mail it in or simply drop it off at a polling station on election day. Super easy

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Right. And that's exactly how it works.
I'm going to miss going to my polling place though. Never had to wait in line once.
elections.hawaii.gov...

edit on 3/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That picture at the bottom of your OP of the coronavirus. It reminds me of some kind of candy I ate many years ago. Little red candy bits on the white chocolate candy or pastry. I can't remember what they are called, I think they were at Christmas.

I think the red things on the balls were hot cinnamon bits after thinking about it for a while.

"Dots"

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Ol Dodgy up to her old tricks. She really must think folks are that stupid.

Hillary knows most are .
Look how many folks voted for her.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Vote early, and often!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Vote early and vote often.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We file are taxes and can do pretty much everything else online, theres no reason we shouldn't be able to vote online too.
edit on 18-3-2020 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

That's how they "Harvested" votes in California. People who had no intention of voting got "talked into" voting by harvesters who rang doorbells and made phone calls. Not to mention stolen and counterfeit ballots and even double ballots that couldn't be detected.

Where there's a will there's a way as they say 🚬 😎

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm surprised Hillary chimed in with that, considering this pandemic is expected to be worse that the H1N1.
Which we know had:

@60 million infected
@300,000 hospitalized
@13,000 deaths

Hillary should wait until the crisis is over to invoking politics and voting changes

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JON666

Right. And that's exactly how it works.
I'm going to miss going to my polling place though. Never had to wait in line once.
elections.hawaii.gov...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hillary is still in the 1980s.... like Joe Biden.

But I have to ask, what are the obstacles to voting using the internet?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Tie into the return vote a DNA sample.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

I work in cyber security, I could give you countless reasons why this should not be the norm. There is no possible way it could be secured beyond fraudulent abuse or compromise.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Yeah.
Probably some problems with equal access too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join