It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 – A Multitude of Coincidences. Scripted? Funded? Reaction - Agenda or Negligence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blond
Who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Don Henly

That's what I think...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Great thread! S&F!

I certainly feel there is an agenda here. What caught my attention is Bill Gates' recent resignation from Microsoft's Board. I just can't pinpoint it but I feel like there is a connection between his resignation and the Event 201 exercise his foundation took part in last October.
edit on 19-3-2020 by v3g4S because:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: v3g4S

I read something at work today about a new vaccine patch being developed in Aus with the backing of Bill Gates foundation. Not sure if it's relevant, but I will see if I can find something on it when I get home.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HallowedEarth
Anyway, without digressing too much, I am writing this thread because I have just finished watching Contagion (2011). Now, there are FAR too many coincidences in this film related to COVID-19, that if the film were to come out tomorrow it would be as if it was written about COVID-19, in EVERY detail, from start – finish.

Yeah... ummm... no.

The virus in that movie had a CFR of 25-30%.

WuFlu, based solely on current numbers, is, at worst, 3-4%, but when you take into account the huge numbers of infected that have no or minor symptoms and will never be included in these stats, the true CFR is much lower. Germany is the best case so far, hovering around 0.2% for a while, with SK between 0.7 and 0.9%, and the USA around 1.6%.

So, maybe you could argue that the fear-mongering and panic being pushed is similar, the rationale for said fear/panic is very far from similar.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Who is pulling the strings ?

Probably other familys also than those two...

These organizations are tools for implementing agenda

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HallowedEarth

hmm - so dammed if they do - dammed if they dont

there are some wingnuts screaming about everysingle action any govt takes

you complain that the UK has not implimented school closures - others complain that thier govt has

so ....................

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Yes, the Coronavirus has been circulating all around the globe since at least December.

I’ve talked with MANY people, that felt the exact symptoms of CV-19 back in January. I’m in the US.

Everything they are telling us, is a lie.

They are using this virus for an pre-designed agenda. What that is exactly, we will see....

I think it's been widely circulating longer also. Just spoke to my stepdaughter who said her entire family had the symptoms of it for a month, starting in the first of January.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The point of detailing a few of their actions as opposed to just the action of closing the school's for example was to highlight there has been more than one action which goes against the rest of the World's actions and reactions once the virus hit. I think there is less room for complaint if all countries are acting the same, no?

It may be a case of damned if they do, or damned if they don't, and i hope there isn't an agenda at play. But the numbers of dots to connect suggest not IMO.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: v3g4S

Yeah, very coincidental. Coupled with the fact he made a TED talk about the potential of a virus pandemic. Not to mention the Bill & Melinda Foundation hosting the preparedness Pandemic back in October.

There's a big red flag there.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah but what are you basing the RO on? Our stats and the World stats are, and have been unreliable from the start. No one is being tested and asked to stay at home. I know plenty of people sick over the past few months, 3 being hospitalised with penuomnia who weren't tested.

How can you honestly rely on the stats, it's beyond juvenile at this stage.
edit on 19-3-2020 by HallowedEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HallowedEarth

Yeah but what are you basing the RO on?

I'm not talking about RO, I'm talking about the CFR (case fatality rate) - but maybe that was just an honest mistake on your part...

Our stats and the World stats are, and have been unreliable from the start

Unreliable? From China, NK and Iran? Absolutely.

The rest of the world? Not unreliable, but definitely incomplete.

No one is being tested and asked to stay at home. I know plenty of people sick over the past few months, 3 being hospitalised with penuomnia who weren't tested.

I've been a strong advocate for wide-spread testing (voluntarily of course, I won't submit to it myself unless I'm incapacitated and unable to object), as well as going back in time and testing anyone who has died of anything with similar symptoms, to provide a more complete picture.

How can you honestly rely on the stats, it's beyond juvenile at this stage.

I'm relying on the numbers provided, that is all we have. If that is 'juvenile', then I guess I'm juvenile.

But the reality is, it is virtually a given that there are far more cases of people who have been infected and had no or minor symptoms and recovered, who will never be included in the stats, and if they were, it would dramatically lower the CFR. And I daresay that this number would be far far greater than the number of people who turned out to have died from WuFlu but not attributed to it (though admittedly that is jut my opinion).

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HallowedEarth we don't have accurate number for this at all. China's number of infected and dead are incorrect I think a lot of us agree on that as they have been about as transparent as a brick wall. And like you say many people with symptoms are not being tested, if even nurses and Dr's who have come into contact with covid patients and develop symptoms can't get tested then of course the civilians aren't going to be a priority.
In all reality the numbers are way off as we can't tell the infection rate due to the lack of tests being performed

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We will see very soon. You make some fair points but i think we can both agree that there is a lot missing. I genuinely hope that is the case as life is is good to me, however connecting the dots and looking outside of the figures and information we are currently being fed by the MSM - I don't think that to be the case.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I came across the below which highlights my earlier point mentioned in the OP around PPE. "Frontline doctors have been telling us for weeks that they don't feel safe at work, with many reporting they do not have access to PPE recommended by Public Health England." - I have seen Boris & Chris Whitty mention that PPE is ineffective, but there are countless studies on the other hand that prove it is - the aforementioned quote is coming from THOUSANDS of NHS staff, and the below article details a petition signed by as many.

news.sky.com...

I know that there's this whole debate around 'damned if they do, damned if they don't', but the virus has been PROVEN to be airborne for a LONG time now, how is it the public were advised washing their hands is sufficient up until a couple of weeks ago? We knew about this on ATS so you're telling me the government aren't privy to the information we've seen ,if not far more extensive information? Herd Immunity died a very quick death and Boris quickly U-turned on that within a week - Joe Public could see a lock down was needed after Iran, Italy, Japan & China ALL locked down because of the severity of this virus. School's were left open as long as possible as only the elderly and 'most vulnerable' were at risk, and now we are finding out first hand that this virus does not discriminate against age - not to mention this action counteracts the WFH and avoid public places initiative, as most people have kids in the family if not working in School's themselves.

My point here guys is not to be doom and gloom, but to outline 3 obvious actions that have all in hindsight been wrong, but the writing was on the wall with the necessary foresight. And this is considering Boris & his team have access to experts & information far above and beyond what we are privy to at ATS. The advice and actions to me suggest something beyond negligence as the danger of this virus has been very obvious from the outset. Not just with it's impact in China, but numerous other countries as mentioned above.

This isn't an I told you so, or a dig politically because i oppose the conservatives. I like and have liked Boris, and to be honest i think the actions and support offered by the government economically have been outstanding. But there is either a clear incompetence, poor advice by key people (Chris Whitty?) or an agenda at play.

I expect a U-turn on PPE to be announced shortly.

edit on 22-3-2020 by HallowedEarth because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2020 by HallowedEarth because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join