It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to survive coronavirus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Let's be positive and suggest some things which can help to prevent or heal the disease, or help to survive the situation. I think this type of reflection would be beneficial and giving hope, instead of facing constant fear mongering. This article may give some idea what can be done, proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...

There are suggestions of alternative treatments, such as heated air which one can try, drinking lemon salt water, homeopathic remedies. Besides, to elevate the mind, singing mantra which could prevent sickness and even calamities. Also there is singing in Italian style on balconies to create unity.

What I think also would help, sleeping a lot, natural oils, acupuncture, eat alkaline food. Mixture of turmeric, black pepper and ginger tea with honey. What comes to other inconveniences, like having to stay alone, meditation can help with this. Helping others in any ways we can, would be one solution for loneliness. This would help same time oneself and others. One can do it online if not otherwise.

Traveling restrictions, I think this we might face in the future again and again, so just to make plans how to manage without. Self-reliance as far as possible might be good thing to develop. Garden, food storage, natural medicines etc. We have to face grand solar minimum, magnetic poles shifting etc, so this corona virus can be taken just as first step to prepare practically for peaceful future what ever might come.

What do you think could be done to overcome this situation?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Actually fear is one thing that attracts diseases as well as other problems. Then how to overcome fear? Mantra singing certainly helps, concentrating to positive affirmations and inspiring things. Perhaps talking with other positive minded people would help. Facing fears usually helps, but I don't know how it works in this case.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am completely healthy, my wife is completely healthy.

We drink a LOT of tequila..

Coincidence????

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Self isolate, lots of rest and water, and chicken soup.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Rest, spicey foods an chicken soup are the only weapons available, and if your is not critical case dont bother with hospitals.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Pour yourself a beer and chill the hell out. Stress negatively impacts the immune system noticeably (again, cortisol is not our friend here)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A friend of mine from an old job has a cousin who is dating a guy who's sister is having an affair with a woman who is married the a guy who is the the cousin of a guy that is the cleaning person for a guy who is the 3rd floor janitor at the White House every other weekend. Who said swimming classes will be delayed for 2 weeks

Just an FYI

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Cannabis is a great anti inflammatory. The right dosage orally ingested has your body buzzin like a computer defragging.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Corona beer in the sauna sounds great.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Pour yourself a beer and chill the hell out. Stress negatively impacts the immune system noticeably (again, cortisol is not our friend here)

This is very true, people worrying about this Corona virus are more apt to get a multitude of diseases. It initially increases immune response, sometimes causing overreaction, but in the long haul, it depletes the body of resources needed to fight disease.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
trying to eat clean, loading up on vitamins , manuka honey, colloidal silver. I usually do acupuncture once a week but they just closed down. I feel stress can bring on illness so everyone needs to chill

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Eye of newt mixed with bat wing, oh...hold on, scratch that, do not add bat wing it will amplify the virus. Okay so, eye of newt, Frog hair and tears of a leprechaun all mixed in a bowl blessed by the great spirit of the woods. Now add a dash of nymph powder and a magic mushroom and there you have it. The cure. Toilet paper will come in handy after you drink it.

.....Or party like it’s 1999.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If someone would make a homeopathic medicine from the virus itself, that would help more easily. I think homeopaths has probably done that in China and India, where homeopathy is used for everything.

There are lots of tick in my area. I have managed ab 8 years with homeopathic borreliosis medicine and some others which treat the bites like ledum. I get tick bites like now in spring at least once a week, sometimes with red circle on skin. However when I went last year to check up, doctors told me I have no any symptoms of lyme disease or anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There are many good recommendations here that should be considered even if we were not in this situation.
Healthy eating, and staying positive.
I am also a big advocate for shinrin-yoku (forest bathing) and Turkey tail mushroom for strengthening the immune system. The only thing I am doing different atm is increased intake of the turkey tail. Not saying any of this will make a difference with the covid thing, but it won't hurt.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Traditional herbal treatment TCM tea is given to 85 % of patients in Chinese hospitals according CNN. However there is some scepticism how much it had helped, but herbs do help commonly. Here are some plants used for the mix according some sources, but as such I don’t recommend to take, as it is just hear say.

Radix astragali (Huangqi), Radix glycyrrhizae (Gancao), Radix saposhnikoviae (Fangfeng), Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Baizhu), dried goji berries, pumpkin seeds, ephedra, cinnamon twigs, and licorice root. Elderberry is used also for colds, but has to be boiled before taking.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
How to survive coronavirus: Get it. Suffer extremely mild flu like symptoms for 5-7 days. Get better. Move on.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Sound simple and good advices. Here still one video from Keshe Foundation, how he treats corona virus, I think he uses the same treatment for many other diseases and also growing plants etc,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One may wander is the damage made by closing everything perhaps bigger than if it was dealt in a normal way. Surely many people would have died, but now how many will eventually loose their health or even do suicide due to businesses collapsing, or having to be alone for weeks, or due to panic attacks etc. Who knows, future will show that.

top topics

join