It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WORLD Needs To Sue CHINA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Fantastic world we live in, huh?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What actions should we take against the Chinese that are already living here in the homeland?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Why would we take any actions against the individual Chinese. This is a Country thing, it's between governments not individual citizens. No need for that kind of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: IAMTAT

Then ya might wanna google Spanish Influenza.

From National Geographic:

1918 Flu Pandemic That Killed 50 Million Originated in China, Historians Say

Historian Mark Humphries of Canada's Memorial University of Newfoundland says that newly unearthed records confirm that one of the side stories of the war—the mobilization of 96,000 Chinese laborers to work behind the British and French lines on World War I's Western Front—may have been the source of the pandemic.

Historian Christopher Langford has shown that China suffered a lower mortality rate from the Spanish flu than other nations did, suggesting some immunity was at large in the population because of earlier exposure to the virus.

In the new report, Humphries finds archival evidence that a respiratory illness that struck northern China in November 1917 was identified a year later by Chinese health officials as identical to the Spanish flu.

www.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 19-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Why would we take any actions against the individual Chinese. This is a Country thing, it's between governments not individual citizens. No need for that kind of nonsense.

The president called it a War; And The Chinese virus. You don't see the connection?
edit on 19-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What actions should we take against the Chinese that are already living here in the homeland?

None. That's a ridiculous question.
I truly hope your thinking doesn't represent that of the majority of the Left.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think this is appropriate for this thread:

Public health emergencies, such as the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), are stressful times for people and communities. Fear and anxiety about a disease can lead to social stigma (1) toward people, places, or things. For example, stigma and discrimination can occur when people associate a disease, such as COVID-19, with a population or nationality, even though not everyone in that population or from that region is specifically at risk for the disease. Stigma can also occur after a person has been released from COVID-19 quarantine even though they are not considered a risk for spreading the virus to others.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Not one I would support, would you? Would most people? I would hope not. I'd like to think we've learned a thing or two since the last world war.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Not one I would support, would you? Would most people? I would hope not. I'd like to think we've learned a thing or two since the last world war.

Perhaps we could ship the Chinese home like we do the and diseased Mexicans.

Many of the Chinese are here illegally as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The illegal Mexicans. If they are illegal, then sure, send them home. Only the illegal ones, and because they're illegal, not because they're Chinese.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Add Japan, folks seem to forget they are still dumping radiation into the ocean.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
New research study shows that if China had acted responsibly...not covering up and delaying informing the world of it's epidemic for over 3 weeks...The worldwide pandemic could've been reduced by 95%.

Study Reveals How Deadly China’s Coronavirus Cover-Up Was

pjmedia.com...

The research also found that if interventions in the country could have been conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks earlier, cases could have been reduced by 66 percent, 86 percent and 95 percent respectively – significantly limiting the geographical spread of the disease.

However, if NPIs were conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks later than they were, the number of cases may have shown a 3-fold, 7-fold, or 18-fold increase, respectively.

www.southampton.ac.uk...

If President Trump had not acted as swiftly as he had to ban flights from China (as Dems were calling him 'racist' for so doing)...the spread in the US could've been a greater than 18x WORSE.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

But i think like all of us owe China like a bunch of money.

Maybe just call it even?

Exactly! Better yet tell them to wipe our debt out, then call it even

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Perhaps we could ship the Chinese home like we do the and diseased Mexicans.

Many of the Chinese are here illegally as well.

Im really really starting to wonder if this level of liberalism isnt a mental disorder

Of course you ship them home if they are illegal, regardless of nationality

You dont even have to think critically to understand that, yet somehow its beyond you

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The problem is that this can happen again next year. That´s the real danger, we will never get out of this loop if china doesn´ºt takes responsability for allowing those wet markets or careless biological investigation whatever was the cause. They are a dictatorship and they have hidden the problem for months as you wrote. they surely are to blame.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Aug gov has a pandemic plan dating back to 2016 detailing all their moves. a reply to: Hefficide

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
They produce products that they did not invent. They owe others to be able to produce and profit off of their inventions. We made them prosperous, and owe them nothing.

originally posted by: solve

But i think like all of us owe China like a bunch of money.

Maybe just call it even?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join