It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will Americans allow themselves to be quarantined?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
F that, I'm still going to work and anywhere else that is open. Zero confirmed cases in my entire county.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I agree with you on the Bill's and laws that they will run through, under cover, and then we will wake up to some nonsense!

Would they try to hide a gun law in like that? I wonder??

At this point, "it" really hasn't hit here, yet by the weekend I'm sure we will really be feeling it....

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I Absolutely Agree with your POV
That is How people here feel and it Valid and people here are already touting that once it's over They will increase our electric rates and such..

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

When "it" arrives where you live, you wouldn't know it by looking or asking around. But your local media will ensure that you do, and that everyone is scared.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Americans will PEW PEW, government will bang bang boom boom back, and we'll have war in our streets for years. About half of the country doesn't seem to understand how pandemics work, and they will NOT stay home.

Most people in America don't have any savings to last out this pandemic with a quarantine. What will desperate people do?

Correct....."they will NOT stay home.

I don't think the "chosen one" has any idea about the psychology of desperation. I hope it does get gnarly.

You reap what you sow.....Galatians 6 7-9

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think within days, we'll see a major citizen revolt in California, now that Governor Nuisance has locked the state down for stupid reasons.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think within days, we'll see a major citizen revolt in California, now that Governor Nuisance has locked the state down for stupid reasons.

two weeks tops if that. Healthy people are not going to take being locked up for long just for some invisible monster that might give you flu symptoms.

Telling people to lock themselves up is just going to make them want to go out more. Its like every time there is a gun scare...... sales go through the roof.

They should have told everyone to stay outside all day. It would have been more effective.

Go to sleep.... go to sleep....go to sleep........ as I watch my 7year old jumping off the walls like a monkey. I dont think Trump understands psycology. He is too used to buying people and making deals.... getting his way. Most people dont opperate that way. Throwing them some crumbs aint going to work either.

Once the Fear doesnt work anymore the lockdown is over. They dont have the resources to stop people. They cant even supply resources for hospitals.

We are going to see some wild staged stuff in the MSM. I expect stuffed bodybags all over New York before its over just in time to coordinate with the revival of The Stand.

Where are all the families with dead victims? Has anyone seen interviews?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

As I pointed out in the other thread, there's something VERY SINISTER causing elected officials to abuse their power like this, and for the Anti-America mainstream media to go along so willingly.

THE FLU KILLED 6,340 people in California during 2017. (Latest record avail)

Doing a state shut-down for fewer than 25 deaths should be a wake-up call to Californians that SOMETHING BIG is going on. Don't wait for it to happen, or it could be too late to stop it! In fact, if it's not too late, get the hell out of that state NOW!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

According to media accounts, there should be ambulances constantly zooming around cities and towns, filling up the hospitals with critically ill Covid-19 patients. You're 100% correct about lack of first-hand interviews by the Mainstream Media. They say "nurses tell us they're short on.......", but they never interview the nurses.

After President Trump has orchestrated the elimination of this Covid-19 threat, I hope he directs his Intel agencies to expose and DOJ to arrest the embedded terrorists who are masquerading as respectable media owners. (Heads of CNN, NBC, ABC, etc.)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to media there are 13000 cases in the U.S.. This figure has been doubling every few days.
That's not enough to warrant the scene you paint yet, but it is probably in our near future as we are just beginning this little adventure here.
Be safe. I hope this little virus never shows you what it's capable of.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As I pointed out in the other thread, there's something VERY SINISTER causing elected officials to abuse their power like this, and for the Anti-America mainstream media to go along so willingly.

THE FLU KILLED 6,340 people in California during 2017. (Latest record avail)

Doing a state shut-down for fewer than 25 deaths should be a wake-up call to Californians that SOMETHING BIG is going on. Don't wait for it to happen, or it could be too late to stop it! In fact, if it's not too late, get the hell out of that state NOW!

I said the same thing to my wife. I usually can read this stuff but this one is different. Its like the groundwork is getting laid for something BIG BIG BIG. Assasination? Maybe President gets infected and dies. I just cant get a handle on it. supposedly we are going to ge the hammer dropped on us tomorrow in my state..Dem govenor of course. This is a close swing state too. Govenor is up for re-election.

Its like scorched earth in preperation for an all out attack.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you think "increased testing" will lead to a skyrocketing number of deaths? I hope you're not in that camp with the mentally challenged "experts" on CNN and MSNBC!

edit on 3/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

When you put all the pieces together, it becomes obvious that they plan on getting rid of President Trump using an illegal method, since all the legal tactics didn't work.

That's why they seem to be satisfied with Joe Biden as their candidate, even though his mental awareness is almost gone.

I'll leave more discussion on that subject to another more appropriate thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Not healthy for the mind to stay in....people are going to get werid...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As macabre as this will sound with each fresh autopsy comes more detailed knowledge of the virus...
for example, it has been found that the 3rd stage of the illness leaves thick phlegm in the throat and lungs and it has been advised to drink plenty of warm/ hot drinks with an emphasis on vitamin C and zinc.

Information given to me via a Spanish medical professional from information gleaned via autopsies of the Chinese victims.

edit on 21-3-2020 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrParanoid

Hey MrParanoid:
As to your very last in the OP:

And what will be the price to rebel against those mandates if they overstay their welcome?

If you've seen the Handmaid's Tale on Hulu, or perchance, read the Margaret Atwood book by the same name....check this out:

edit on 21-3-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

I believe that as their catastrophic predictions will not happen people will start to lose their patience.

The US is a train crash in slow motion. Have you not learnt anything from Italy. There will be churches full of dead within weeks. Even if you lock down now.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Post above yours being a case in point.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MrParanoid ive heard alot about marshall law and alot of businesses closing or closing early but i think some of it is fear mongering from the media as well but hard telling because we're all getting that stimulus check

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join