It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up, Coronavirus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm more of a realist. I wasn't worried about this whole thing. Now i feel a certain uneasiness inside me too - you just don't know what's going to happen. As a classic German, i'm rather relaxed and i'm sober when it comes to these things, but you can already tell that everyone here is quite irritated. Merkel spoke today. Serious but positive. That has never happened before. State of emergency. Fascinating. Like a social experiment. And what can be said already: When existential issues are at stake, people turn to familiar institutions. Suddenly everyone is watching the first program (ARD) or simply the public broadcasters (for which we pay fees) again. And most people pull together. Not a good time for populists.

I don't ask: How did Corona come about? I don't care about that right now. Right now it's about protecting yourself as best you can, keeping your distance, washing your hands, smile. You're automatically protecting others. In America, life will change in the next few days, i can tell you that. It won't last forever, at some point it will be over, but until then we will all feel like in a Stephen King story inspired by Philip K. Dick.

How you guys doing with that?

I wish everyone here on ATS luck and patience! Stay healthy. And most importantly, don't panic.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I like the cartoon.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Good post and best of luck to everyone there in Germany.

It looks like you are faring very well, with 99% of the coronavirus cases being classified as mild.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm getting tired of this whole COVID-19 thing. I've been following it for months. Whatever the agenda, just do it already.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good post and best of luck to everyone there in Germany.

It looks like you are faring very well, with 99% of the coronavirus cases being classified as mild.

www.worldometers.info...

Thanks!

According to new official figures, the number of people infected with the coronavirus in Germany has now exceeded the 12,000 mark. Nationwide there are currently 12,156 confirmed infections (as of Wednesday, 20:00 hrs). 28 persons have died. The 99% could be true, but the virus is only just beginning to spread, and then this rate will no longer hold. There is still no vaccine.

Best luck from munich!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Good luck Oloufo and I hope every thing goes well for all of us.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I got the 2nd package from China today I ordered during the height of the hysteria there. However after opening yesterday's package I woke up today with a sore throat. I think I might be coming down with that there Cordoba-76 flu.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Lol that picture
I have a picture about Germany that the doctors are quite good there , have integrated holistic wiew/treatment....so if that is true, Germany is one of the best places on Earth what comes to getting treatments in general...this covid-19 is challenging thought ,as probably not enough ICU places in Germany either.

edit on 19-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

edit on 3/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join