It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA State to make Lake Bistineau State Park a Testing Facility and Quarantine Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For starters, I don't know if I'll be able to post this according to forum standards because I was just talking to the Police Captain and he's the one who informed me and he'd just heard it so there's nothing about it in the news yet. So you all heard it here first. Second, I'm posting this here under general conspiracies because with the State Park's location, I would like to somewhat link it with something else from 2012 that you all may remember.

The name of the town is Doyline and our population was 785 in 2017 so I would assume it's lower than that because it goes down a little more each year since its peak in 2013. Let's rewind to September or October 2012 for a moment. Residents were awaken around 11:00 pm when the ground shook and windows rattled or blew out. I was one of them. Within an hour or two, the Sheriff made a statement that the explosion wasn't from a faulty bomb stored in the bunker of explosives and had no other answers (no need to go into detail). The next day as I passed the location, the federal government was there and soon after, the same Sheriff said it was a bomb that went off inside the bunker. Nothing added up at all so my final conclusion, a theory of course, was that it was a drone missile test because witnesses as far west as Longview, TX saw something with a sparkling tail blazing east. Doyline is a very small town so if the missile didn't hit its mark then it would have blown up in Doyline with minimal casualties. Camp Minden Explosion

Back to the State Park being used as the testing facility and quarantine area for state residents who have contracted or are suspected of contracting COVID-19. My immediate thought is that, due to Doyline being such a small town, if the patients are transported or sent there for quarantine and testing and something goes awry, there's not a huge amount of space to cover and if it spreads to the town, the casualties would be minimal, even if the entire city fell victim to the virus. The Fire Department has to keep a crew there 24/7 as well, and we only have one FD.

I'm sorry I don't have more information and I know you all prefer a link for evidence, I'm the same way, but at this time I have nothing other than word of mouth from those who are always the first to know. My dad is the Fire Commissioner and he has also confirmed this.

Any thoughts on why an operation that could become large would be sent to a small town?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Any thoughts on why an operation that could become large would be sent to a small town?

Just like you said, less casualties if something goes wrong.
edit on 18-3-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

A town that small; does it have a hospital?

Would a hospital in such a small town be equipped to handle multiple patients in severe respiratory distress, as CV19 is known to cause in the more acute cases?

An emergency isolation and treatment area would benefit from a location close to where it might be needed, but far enough away from the traffic of the general population to insure their safety.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Georgia sent a man into quarantine at Hard Labor Creek State park, he is out now, but Id imagine it remains an option.

https:/ /www.11alive.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-patient-hard-labor-creek-park/85-dc5e4b1b-eb13-4e28-b217-a86e7c105d18

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

No, we have a state park, a general store, and one gas station. The closest hospital is 20 miles away.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Even though your second or third hand information may be correct, this is a highly fluid situation and plans change quickly.

I have been getting information told to or overheard by another person, but just like all the available intel from numerous sources concerning CORVID-19, none of it adds up. Then the wild speculations occur to try to make sense of the conflict between sources and what then occurs.

All the misinformation, uncertainty and confusion only seems to re-enforce my suspicious nature and personal conspiracy theories. I intend to stop discussing this issue with anyone soon and go full "gray man".

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That's probably not a bad idea, lol. I'll find out Saturday, that's when people are supposed to be getting moved there.

new topics

top topics

join