It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Issues Mandatory Workforce Reduction In NY State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: dawnstar
Love how fast food is considered necessary??
Really??
Your right, it's not a necessity but rather a convenience. A costly convenience

It's keeping some people working and others out of panic shopping at the moment.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
At some point, they'll have to bite the bullet and realize that they cannot just perfectly isolate every single person. Some people are going to have to come into contact with some other people, and it cannot be helped.
And it's going to be difficult and risky until a vaccine is formulated and effective. Who really knows the lifespan of this epidemic in each individual in days or weeks. Until we know, the people will be risking contagion just to treat, let alone be in proximity.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
New York City plans on releasing prisoners until this virus is over with...and I guess they will go round them up again?

nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ummm...so what your really saying is...

The disparity between the haves and have nots...even rears it’s ugly head when it comes to who is considered...essential...

So...basically...if you have one of those...low income jobs...

You get to keep slaving for the man...on the front line...delivering the man’s wants and needs...

But if you have a job in say...management...you get to work from home...be all you can be from the safety of your bed...

Seems rather glaring...once one thinks about it...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Just snap your fingers and gut half the workforce. Nice job.

These people are Unbelievable. Get ready for mass civil unrest..... which is probably what they want.

I give it two weeks and these businesses are going to open the doors reguardless of what the Govenor says. working people are not going to sit home for more than a couple weeks stewing over this before they say enough is enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Cuomo really pouring on the BS at morning news conferences.

The entire public is getting patronized 🎱

Get ready people. Get ready.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hes reduced the percentage that companies can keep on site to 25%.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The man seems to really have it together and taken the bull by the horns on this Covid19. I don't agree with him on many issues and he has some problems to address in his state but I have been impressed at his handling of the situation overall. Evidently, so are many others as they are imitating his actions almost to the minute.

He has been getting almost as much press time as Trump. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he runs for POTUS here in the 2024 election. He's tough, he speaks well and is direct and easy to understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join