It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens If A Mandatory COVD-19 Vaccine Becomes Required For All Citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds
Let's just put it this way. I wouldn't want to be among the first to get the vax.
I'm pro vaccine in every way, and I think anti vaxxers are, well, in the same bucket as flat earthers, to put it politely.

But, I would want to make sure they didn't find it to have any nasty side effects before I went and got it.
Of course, same as any sane person..

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh brave new world here we come...thats what would happen.

Everyone would be just alike.. with a safe government vaccine in them.

Having the masses staring at their phones and computers is not enough, they need to be vaccinated as well.

That pinpoint of light, that sits deep inside every man's consciousness, they need to push that out - that's what this is about.

if they can just knock that spark out that connects each man back home to God, then viola - total control.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds

Exactly. Doesn't it seem odd that they would be able to find a vaccine this quickly...if this virus is as hard-core as many are saying it is?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsjAmeicanMo
a reply to: Crosswinds

Exactly. Doesn't it seem odd that they would be able to find a vaccine this quickly...if this virus is as hard-core as many are saying it is?

Hmm, yeah. Unusually fast, yes, "odd," not quite, given the spending expanse and legal bending going on (right to test laws, etc). They're doing everything they possibly can, using the law and money to make this vaccine a thing.

But it's true, I can't help but think of the movie "outbreak" when they discovered E-1101... they had a serum all along (at least for the original strain).

The virus itself isn't all that nasty (AFAIK), it's just the fact that is spreads so aggressively that's the biggest problem.

We'll just have to wait and see...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveshere
You get it vaccine and be done with it.
That mark of the beast stuff is just non sense. Fear of vaccines is just stupid. The ones who fear vaccines are the reason why we have out breaks similar to this one.

Yeah. If only people took their vaccines then this Corona thing never would have happened.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I was in the military, and was able to avoid all but one of the "mandatory" flu shots.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If it was mandatory?

Still wouldn't make me feel inclined to do so.
I'm pretty sure all these vaccinations and treatments and such are really just making people more and more succeptible and frail.

When was the last time you paid attention to a drug commercial? The majority of the treatments out there screw your stomach up, screw your liver up, and suppress your immune system.

Then you have the countries that push vaccines to be tested and approved too hastily, and you end up with something like how the Chinese government pushed and approved a SARS vaccine that did more harm than good.

I'd bet that if people weren't so soft and worried about their feelings that people in general would be a lot healthier if they would just accept that people die, and that frequently it happens a lot sooner than is desired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join