It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Israel Created Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just read two articles:

ISRAELI ROOTS OF HAMAS ARE BEING EXPOSE

ANALYSIS: HAMAS HISTORY TIED TO ISRAEL

I don't know if this has any truth, the sources are coming from United Press International and AntiConspiracy.Com

I have heard before that the CIA created the Afghan Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan to fight the Russians.

So who was Hamas created to fight. Answer: PLO. To fight against Palestinian Nationalism, Israel created Hamas to detract the population from thinking Nationalist and think Islamist.

Good strategy. Devide and Conquer. Isn't Mossads motto to win war through deception or something like that? I think this is entirely possible and we should investigate more!

[edit on 11-3-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS

I don't know if this has any truth, the sources are coming from United Press International and AntiConspiracy.Com

I have heard before that the CIA created the Afghan Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan to fight the Russians.

So who was Hamas created to fight. Answer: PLO. To fight against Palestinian Nationalism, Israel created Hamas to detract the population from thinking Nationalist and think Islamist.

Good strategy. Devide and Conquer. Isn't Mossads motto to win war through deception or something like that? I think this is entirely possible and we should investigate more!

Israel at the time supported HAMAS as a counterweight against the PLO. HAMAS was a religious organization unaffiliated with terrorism who aided the poor in the Palestinian territories. Even today they collect money for humanitarian aid but today after entrance to the terrorist arena that money cannot be separated from the money that ultimately reach the terrorist infrastructure.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have heard that HAMAS has been seen in the eyes of the people of palestine as a great organization that actually is known more for it's presence in the daily lives of the people as a positive contributer in the form of funding, security, and promotion of great ideals.

Oddly there is this news I have read that the Israeli government helped to finance this?

You said they did as if they only did in the past, can you offer more information about this? When did they begin/stop and why?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS

Exposed? It's an ancient fact. Israel tried in late 70th to help the Arabs building a better society and to put them away of terror and hate. They poured a lot of money and confidence to make the lives of Arabs better. But the Arabs betrayed Israel, and the same people who got money for education and jobs switched it towards building terror units.

That shows the flexibility of the situation there and the fact is that Israel can't trust or depend on any Arab group.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Really, somehow I don't believe that. I tend to remember the wars of the late 60's and guerilla warfare and terrorism on both sides of the 70's and 80's. Only through great leadership did the 90's see a true civil step towards peace.

Please expand on your 'Israel Loved the Arabs in the 70's Statement' That's something I've never heard before and would like to know more.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Exposed: Methane is a form of Flatualence.

Just a good analogy (Pardon the pun) of the situation your all speaking of here.

top topics

join