It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't lie, he held some things back to keep people safe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The responsibilities of the response team were assumed by Morrison, they didn't disappear. ...and no, it does not necessarily mean that they have different responsibilities.

It means they had more responsibilities. A higher work load. Their dedicated positions were removed.

I'm learning about this as are many of us but the story that WP, CNN, NYT, MSNBC and others are trying to feed everybody is not the truth the way it's being represented.
With the history of this administration, I think it's probably closer to the truth than what Morrison says. "Pandemic response? It's an Obama thing. Who needs it? Dump it!"

The fact these networks are pushing this story so hard should be a red flag to anyone with a couple of brain cells left.
That is an idiotic line of "reasoning." When "chemtrails" were a thing it was used often; "all these shills saying chemtrails are contrails, that proves that chemtrails are real!"

edit on 3/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe they needed a higher workload at their "dedicated" job positions, it's not like the government is known for efficiency.

For what it's worth, I know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. Do you believe the nonsense that comes from the likes of WP, CNN, NYT? Apparently you do because you constantly parrot it without question.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Its like those airplane briefs....you gotta put that mask on yourself first in case of emergency. 😅😂🤣

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: UKTruth

He can implement policy, which he has and it's been fantastic for the markets . Funny, I didn;t see you give him any credit for the booming us economy these last 3 years.

Fantastic for the markets ?

U.S. stocks plunged again Wednesday, after triggering circuit-breakers that temporarily halted trading, as investors dashed for cash as governments announced a plethora of plans to limit the economic blow of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell another 10% and has now erased all of its gains since President Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 2017. The benchmark S&P 500 index fell below its level last seen during the December 2018 slump.
www.marketwatch.com... =home-page

Mainly though, your continued use of every ill under the sun to bash your political enemies is quite pathetic.
Give it a rest, FFS.

When the Emperor has no clothes I reserve the right to point and shout "The Emperor has no clothes" regardless of where that Emperor is located.

For 3 years the markets have been fantastic.
Since the Chinese virus broke it has tanked,.

Now, you didn't give Trump any credit over the last 3 years, yet you now say the markets are tanking and it's his fault.
You're a partisan hack and can't let go of it even in times such as these.
Pathetic.

The truth is simple - the markets reached record level under Trump's policies. That is what he can control.
They have tanked because of a worldwide pandemic - something he can't control.
The sad little people who are using this pandemic for politics are going to realise when it's said and done that rational people will understand the simple truth.
edit on 19/3/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It's a good thing you didn't lie, either! Just holding back on the more important information that the Drumpsterfire did not deliver on his "affordable healthcare" with a tax-cut for the rich, or with QE for the stock-market.

He promised the blue skies and our cute oligarch cretins are busy spinning things, as f*cking usual. Just wait for this round of Corona Extra to explode in your face on this crappy rest of a privatized healthcare sector, that never deserved to be called anything else than a murderous two class system.

Rational people, simple truth. Any takers?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Now, you didn't give Trump any credit over the last 3 years, yet you now say the markets are tanking and it's his fault.

Over the last 3 years Trump has created a market bubble which was being warned could cause a recession throughout much of last year , the virus has brought that to a head so no one who understands why business needs to be regulated is going to give him credit for that.

Deregulation of the financial sector is what caused the 2008 financial crisis , Trump has just repeated that mistake.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

For what it's worth, I know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail.

For what it's worth, do you think we're being sprayed?
edit on 3/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You just hate the dude....i get it, but he was given snip for acting early.

I don't hate the dude I think he is totally unsuited for the job he holds , Trumps early response was to be dismissive of the threat it's only as the virus has spread and shown itself to be a threat to his re-election that he has done something , his smartest move was to put VP Pence in charge of the response.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Oh really!! Spreading disinformation and outright lies to keep the US safe. You must be kidding. This moron is incapable of understanding the gravity of the problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
Absolutely!! anybody could have done a better job than donny dipstick. And they wouldn't have looked or sound like complete moron doing it

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: lakenheath24

You just hate the dude....i get it, but he was given snip for acting early.

I don't hate the dude I think he is totally unsuited for the job he holds , Trumps early response was to be dismissive of the threat it's only as the virus has spread and shown itself to be a threat to his re-election that he has done something , his smartest move was to put VP Pence in charge of the response.

Incorrect.
The US actually banned travel from China quite early on compared to other countries.
Trump called the media response to the virus a hoax and he was and is correct on that.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Over the last 3 years Trump has created a market bubble which was being warned could cause a recession throughout much of last year , the virus has brought that to a head so no one who understands why business needs to be regulated is going to give him credit for that.

Deregulation of the financial sector is what caused the 2008 financial crisis , Trump has just repeated that mistake.

Banking regulation changes required bi-partisan support to be enacted. It received that support.
Those regulation changes were not for the big banks, rather a stimulus for smaller banks.
The Volcker regulations changes - targeting the key reaosn for the financial collapse in 2008 - were lifted for an even smaller class of bank only.
More importantly, nothing to do with the softening of the Dodd-Frank act is causing the current hit to the economy or the financial markets.

Seems to me you are all too eager to jump to blaming Trump - that is what hatred does to a person.
That you can even attempt to place the current economic struggles and the stock market dive on a bubble as opposed to the Coronavius shows a tuly astounding level of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My bad...i totally believe you now.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Got it.

Trump can do no wrong and even when things don't go right excuses will be made.

What's your explanation? That Trump intentionally tried to hurt us and was cackling and wringing his hands thinking of the fools who believed him?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
I know you didn't ask me but...
I was thinking he was, as usual, more worried about how it would affect him politically than anything else.

I also think his advanced level of confirmation bias was a factor.

edit on 3/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Need a tissue?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gortex

I think the reference was to when the market was doing well.

I not sure what government policy had to do with that, however.

Cutting the interest rate sure didn't do much though, so, so much for that plan.

The very reason the markets were doing well is the very reason they are doing poorly now. Low quality earnings fueled by buybacks funded with debt, tax cuts, accounting gimmicks, non-gaap earnings, etc. All so the insiders could hollow out the companies. It had to catch up to the market eventually and this and the oil crash is the perfect storm. If the Ruskies and Saudi's knew what was good for them, they would walk back the increasing output. Otherwise they wind of with none of it.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Got it.

Trump can do no wrong and even when things don't go right excuses will be made.

Hit the nail on the head with that one.

I'll be laughing about the title of this thread for weeks.

Some deluded people out there it seems

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join