It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason to Vote for Joe Biden for President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Reason to Vote for Joe Biden for President

Reason #1,

He.
Ain't.
Trump.

Can you imagine a "President Biden" doing an hour long hostile Q&A during a CV briefing?

...... I can't even fathom it.

Be honest, Democratic leaning people here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Any politician that's been in Washington for decades and hasn't fixed anything but they just need your vote this time to fix everything. Bunch of suckers.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Joe cant remember that he drank Oval-tine for breakfast this morning let alone anything he said in 82, 94, 08. Joe is being told what to say by whoever is behind his run for President. Someone ought to file elderly abuse on them for putting him through this process. The guy is clearly having issues and everyone sees it. If you can't you are lying to yourself for reasons of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I looked through your list there, one thing that struck me was that some of these statements were made 30+ years ago. I don't know about you, but the opinions and the decisions I made just 5 or 10 years ago are very different from mine today. People change. People evolve.

With that being said, I don't Joe is capable of being president. He can't take a hard question without challenging someone to a push up contest or calling them a lying dog face pony soldier.

I just don't like taking something from 3 decades ago and trying to hold someone responsible for them now. I don't like it when they did it with trump and equally don't like it with Biden.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Will Slow Biden even make it to the election?

If voters are able to overlook his selling out of America for his families benefit, would he even make half a term?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

So what you’re saying is for the second time ever in the history of the US we’re given the choice between a douche and a turd sandwich? I. Am. Shocked.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Will Slow Biden even make it to the election?

If voters are able to overlook his selling out of America for his families benefit, would he even make half a term?

Honestly? No. In a year, give or take a few months he will completely unfit for driving, let alone running the country.
Hell, that’s a good litmus test. Does he still even have his drivers license?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Locutis1704
Joe cant remember that he drank Oval-tine for breakfast this morning let alone anything he said in 82, 94, 08. Joe is being told what to say by whoever is behind his run for President. Someone ought to file elderly abuse on them for putting him through this process. The guy is clearly having issues and everyone sees it. If you can't you are lying to yourself for reasons of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I have a feeling this will all make since when he announces his VP pick. I’m hoping I’m wrong but it looks like it’s gonna be Trump vs HRC 2.0.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yup. Something nostalgic, humble pie and winter fruit.

He kicks, HRC gets her just deserts.
And people will be voting specifically for this morbid outcome.
I will be surprised if the campaigning doesn’t imply as much, lol.

# 1083

edit on 20-3-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join