It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason to Vote for Joe Biden for President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can't think of any.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

The election will be delayed because of this virus and Trump will remain President 1 more year.

Biden will be dead by then.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
FINALLY we get a good thread and some thought provoking discussion on a Dem cadida.............HEYYYYYYYYYY!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I'd vote for my own bowel movement before I'd vote for Joe Biden. He is an old, creepy, lying, lifelong plagiarist (his worst sin, IMO) and needs to be placed in a home. A really, really crappy home with lots of violations.

Reminds me of that exchange Homer had with his dad on The Simpsons.

"Shut up dad or we'll put you in a home."
"You already have me in a home!"
"Then we'll put you in one of those crooked homes that we saw on 60 Minutes!"
"I'll be good."

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
The 2020 election is starting to look eerily similar to the 2016 election--a complete and utter Hobson's choice.
More proof in my mind that the two-party system is nothing but a control mechanism disguised as democracy.

That's assuming there's somebody somewhere steering the ship. I wouldn't give them that much credit. The two-party system is just a natural manifestation of our system of government.

I agree with you that it sucks though.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Women already have rights and aren't in any danger of losing them.

Unless you are talking about the right to never be labeled as an abuser, even if they are the aggressor in a conflict. That might be in danger if enough people grow a brain and stand up to fourth-generation feminism.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Joe is raking in the votes in every state. If that doesn't prove that voting is rigged I don't know what will.

Given the choice between two old coots that are in poor health, I can't imagine the majority would vote for the one proven to be the most corrupt, and is on video bragging about it. He doesn't even know who he is, who his wife is, or where he's at all too often.

The most disgusting thing is anybody voting for this man who has educated themselves. Videos of him handling little girls breasts should be a no vote from any decent human being.

The videos of him kissing his young granddaughter on the lips in public is equally disturbing to a lot of people.

Landslide Joe? I call foul.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If silly ole Joe get's elected and his running mate is hillary or elizibeth then Joe get's bumped off then hillary is president and if she get's bumped off then it's yucky old nancy pilosi as prez, boy if that happens just kill me

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Joe is raking in the votes in every state. If that doesn't prove that voting is rigged I don't know what will.

It's only rigged in the sense that Sanders is his opposition. I'd vote for Joe over Sanders any day, and that's what you are seeing now.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I had a similar thought about the 2016 general. Hillary Clinton supposedly got almost 66 million votes.

If that doesn't tell you voter fraud is real, nothing will. No one likes Hillary Clinton. Where the # did they find 66 million people to vote for her?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

well thought out
would Bernie be the automatic candidate or would they have to start all over ?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Sounds like he should be a shoe in for the Republican vote.

He panders so much, he may lose it before November.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I had a similar thought about the 2016 general. Hillary Clinton supposedly got almost 66 million votes.

If that doesn't tell you voter fraud is real, nothing will. No one likes Hillary Clinton. Where the # did they find 66 million people to vote for her?

To me, it proves that which Dems oft accuse the right of doing: Gerrymandering.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

C'mon......Joe's been in Government so long, he knows EXACTLY how he screwed it up so badly.

Ergo, he is the best person to fix the broken system he created.

Duh........

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Gerrymandering doesn't really increase the number of votes, it just changes where they are. That wouldn't explain how she got that many votes.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Gerrymandering doesn't really increase the number of votes, it just changes where they are. That wouldn't explain how she got that many votes.

I'm saying it goes hand in hand. Voter fraud and Gerrymandering.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm saying it goes hand in hand. Voter fraud and Gerrymandering.

I see what you mean. I mean sure, the Democrats do their fair share of gerrymandering, they just don't get dinged for it as much because of their activist judges. That's gonna change though.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Can any leftists name ONE single reason to vote for the pedophile Joe Biden?

ONE.????

Because over the last couple of years the dEmocrat party and mainstream media have combined their powers and worked diligently day and night, 24/7 365 to find ONE SINGLE reason to vote for this loser and they have absolutely ZERO.

So, is anyone out there able to produce one single individual reason to vote for this failure?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Reason to Vote for Joe Biden for President

Reason #1,

He.
Ain't.
Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
“Anyone but Trump”

What a low iq reasoning

Great way to destroy a country

Imagine if there were morons thick enough to vote along those lines in the last election.........oh, wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join