It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason to Vote for Joe Biden for President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Reasons to vote for Joe Biden 2020:

AGAINST Gay Marriage
In 1996, Senator Joe Biden voted for the Defense of Marriage Act which defined marriage as between a man and a woman. This law also prevented states from recognizing same sex marriages.

FOR Mass Incarceration
Senator Joe Biden authored and voted for the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 which initiated the “3 Strikes and You’re Out” policy which has resulted in many people spending life sentences in jail for minor crimes. He nicknamed it the “Biden Bill.”

AGAINST Abortion Rights
In 1982, Senator Joe Biden initially voted for a constitutional amendment which would have allowed states to overturn Roe v. Wade – the Supreme Court decision which legalized abortion.

AGAINST School Busing
In the 1970’s Joe Biden stated that “I have become convinced that busing is a bankrupt concept.” He actively worked to oppose busing as a way to desegregate schools. Biden even wrote letters seeking the support of people who thought schools should be segregated by race.

FOR Iraq War
Senator Joe Biden, who at the time was chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, voted for the resolution to authorize military involvement in Iraq. The Iraq war resulted in the death of 4,424 US military members and cost taxpayers $2.4 trillion.

FOR Death Penalty & Harsh Drug Sentences
Harsher mandatory minimum sentences for drug use, civil asset forfeiture without a conviction, and imposing death penalty for drug related murders – this is Joe Biden’s legacy. He voted for both the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 and its 1988 counterpart and claimed George H. Bush’s war on drugs was “not tough enough, bold enough, or imaginative enough.”

Sources:
www.jacobinmag.com...

www.govtrack.us...

www.congress.gov...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cnn.com...

thehill.com...

joebiden.info...

As you can see, Uncle Joe is a standup guy. These reasons alone are worthy of our votes.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Joe Biden is on film saying, "No one should go to jail for a non-violent crime".

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Check the brief clip from last night @ www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Joe Biden is on film saying, "No one should go to jail for a non-violent crime".

Can you find that video? Would like to add it to the list!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Joe Biden's greatest hits:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sounds like he should be a shoe in for the Republican vote.
edit on 18-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo
I will try to find a video that it is in, might take a while because I have watched a lot of them and it only last a few seconds inside of a longer video.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Old senile man!

He has not fixed # in the 30+ years he's been a public servant and now he thinks he got the solution...BULL#!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

he says it at the 1 minute mark
edit on 18-3-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: 1 minute

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'd vote for my own bowel movement before I'd vote for Joe Biden. He is an old, creepy, lying, lifelong plagiarist (his worst sin, IMO) and needs to be placed in a home. A really, really crappy home with lots of violations.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You can't use Joe's past as a reason to vote for him now in 2020. He's a democrat - his positions change whichever way the wind blows. That's a given.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

As the OP stated, Biden was, at one time, on the "let's get tough on crime" bandwagon. He flip-flopped the minute it became unpopular.

99% of politicians do this. They will say or do anything to get votes and be popular. They're lying, unprincipled sociopaths. They're untrustworthy, immoral and, utterly lacking in character. In a number of polls, it's been shown that people trust lawyers and car salesman more than they trust politicians.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Joe Biden thinks HE was a Democratic caucus and that HE is Joe Biden's wife.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yeah, one could say he's a DINO, given his past positions on those issues.
That may give some on the right a minor chub, but I don't trust him either way.
He's just another butt puppet of TPTB. (And I won't vote for him purely based on the fact that he led the charge for that evil and unjust invasion of Iraq, let alone his problematic stance on some of those other issues.)

The 2020 election is starting to look eerily similar to the 2016 election--a complete and utter Hobson's choice.
More proof in my mind that the two-party system is nothing but a control mechanism disguised as democracy.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Joe Biden is for anything that will keep him in a position of power, he will literally change as the wind does.

It shocks me that anyone would consider voting for him cause even a cursory look at his record shows he tilts whichever way he thinks it will help Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Joe Biden is for anything that will keep him in a position of power, he will literally change as the wind does.

It shocks me that anyone would consider voting for him cause even a cursory look at his record shows he tilts whichever way he thinks it will help Joe Biden.

To be clear, I was being sarcastic about voting for him. Just showcasing his hypocrisies and idiocies.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

if i could vote in US presidential elections - i would be opposed to voting for a candidate who :

opposses gay rights and womens rights

and supports racism

but thats just me

if you think that those are admirable qualitys to support - then FOAD

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh I caught the sarcasm but its amazing either Sanders is the worst possible candidate ever that a future dementia patient becomes a favorable option... or the level of stupid has risen faster than I thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You forgot that Joe's gonna kick everyone's ass behind the gym or out do them in pushup! He's gonna corn pop them all.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I'd vote for my own bowel movement before I'd vote for Joe Biden. He is an old, creepy, lying, lifelong plagiarist (his worst sin, IMO) and needs to be placed in a home. A really, really crappy home with lots of violations.

So either way we get a POS for president....lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join