It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Corona Covid19 Updates Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
UK Corona Covid19 Updates Thread

Hey everyone. So I noticed that there are quite a lot of us from the UK here, and though I don't discourage interaction on the main threads, I do think it might be wise to start regular interaction here regarding the UK. The UK is handling things differently to other countries, and from what I gather, information is being diffused and hidden.

The idea behind this thread is to have a place to post "word on the street" updates. The official line is easy to follow, but finding information from regular people seems hard, and there are enough of us here I think to keep this thread updated with local news.
Hopefully, this place will fly under the radar a little bit as opposed to the big sites that seem to want to hold a hard official narrative.

But on that, it is important for everyone who partakes and adds to this thread, that everything written is considered hear-say. It will be down to the reader to discern how real the information is and how they add it to their own understanding of what is happening out there, especially as movement seems to be tightening.

Finally, a few personal requests

1. Times are stressful. Try to remain calm, friendly and understanding when you respond.
2. Try to be concise, and not go overboard with waffle. If you can link to information, please do.
3. If you are doing an information post, don't state your exact location, but stating which county you are in would be useful.
4. If you see anything strange going on, hear weird news, DO post it. That can include strange people, armed forces in the local, even UFOs.
5. A 2nd reminder to keep it civil.

I've started this thread, but it belongs to anyone contributing, so let's make it useful.

Cheers
Kris.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
can you still buy fish and chips with vinegar?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As of today, UK has 2,626 cases / 99% of them mild / 71 deaths.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

How many people live in the United Kingdom and when was Covid-19 first diagnosed?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is temporarily closed for review. Closed.
We have a UPDATE thread for the whole world now.

edit on Wed Mar 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join